The press should be treated as enemy collaborators

Just like they did the White Rose, huh?

You brown shirts sure do like keeping people in check.

The similarities between Communist Red China and the Republicans.

They both hate the free-press!

Gosh, that explains why the left is using Chinese propaganda to campaign.

Anything the left accuses you of, you can take to the bank they are actively participating in right now.

Obama Campaign Cites Chinese Propaganda Agency to Attack Romney

"The Obama campaign cited a notorious state-owned Chinese propaganda network to attack Mitt Romney on Friday morning. The statement was a response to a new Romney ad, which declares, “Under Obama, we’ve lost over half a million manufacturing jobs. And for the first time, China is beating us.”
The Xinhua News Agency, a large state-owned news network that broadcasts Communist Party propaganda, called the ad “false” and “foolish.”

Ha! More lies from the r-wing propaganda machine!

LOL... and I love it! :lol:

It isn't about being impartial. It's about being a paid propagandist for a particular party, and PRETENDING you're objectively reporting to their best of your ability.

In other words, corruption and propaganda. Pure fascism.

LOL... Republicans love the media, except when they are losing. Then they hate the media.

It isn't about being impartial. It's about being a paid propagandist for a particular party, and PRETENDING you're objectively reporting to their best of your ability.

In other words, corruption and propaganda. Pure fascism.

You mean like Fox News?

Yes, it feels like my rep is increasing, extremist swine.

Imagine that. More evidence that you are the extremists, after all.

The election will go the same way.

You guys will be stunned.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are some suicides, in fact.

Exposure is often considered a fate worse than death to the die-hard Progressive mavens of death and destruction....

Namely, because the prison sentences they get handed are usually long and the risk to their lives from the people they've hurt significant.

I dont recall Republicans clamoring for a "fairness doctrine"...................

That was leftwing ghetto politicians

Don't know much about history.......

How it worked

There are many misconceptions about the Fairness Doctrine. For instance, it did not require that each program be internally balanced, nor did it mandate equal time for opposing points of view. And it didn’t require that the balance of a station’s program lineup be anything like 50/50.

Nor, as Rush Limbaugh has repeatedly claimed, was the Fairness Doctrine all that stood between conservative talkshow hosts and the dominance they would attain after the doctrine’s repeal. In fact, not one Fairness Doctrine decision issued by the FCC had ever concerned itself with talkshows. Indeed, the talkshow format was born and flourished while the doctrine was in operation. Before the doctrine was repealed, right-wing hosts frequently dominated talkshow schedules, even in liberal cities, but none was ever muzzled (The Way Things Aren’t, Rendall et al., 1995). The Fairness Doctrine simply prohibited stations from broadcasting from a single perspective, day after day, without presenting opposing views.

The Fairness Doctrine

...koshergrl

Taken straight from the Communist Manifesto Playbook

As I've already shown, no, it's not. The manifesto maintains that it's important to keep the press under control and carefully feed them the information they distribute, while shutting down any competing information venues..

Which is exactly what Hillary and Obama do.

...koshergrl

Taken straight from the Communist Manifesto Playbook

As I've already shown, no, it's not. The manifesto maintains that it's important to keep the press under control and carefully feed them the information they distribute, while shutting down any competing information venues..

Which is exactly what Hillary and Obama do.

Which is exactly what you are trying to achieve.

BTW... Fox News is there already.

Completely random and nonsensical tripe on your part.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back