The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Actually.. for once, carby is correct.. there is no peace treaty, but there was a cease fire.. although NK did later state it did not recognize and did not have a need for the cease fire

I'm right 99% of the time.

Ok, so we've established that North Korea and Iraq both violated the ceasefire,

and in the case of Iraq that was one of the items included in making the case that war was necessary.

What's next? WMD's? lol. Anyone want to dispute the comparability of NK and Iraq on that one?

Oh, okay, you're right, they aren't comparable because Iraq didn't have any WMD's.

Uh huh :rolleyes:.. you were wrong and FLAT OUT LIED IN THIS VERY THREAD

There are potshots across the DMZ... not quite the same as the regime ordering fire against planes, etc... not quite like the regime trying to assassinate an ex president...

And there was a complete list of violations that justified the re-opening of hostilities against Iraq that should have been finished when we were there, ready to move, the first time... Yet you and your ilk repeat WMD over and over and over... there is much more than that.. simply read the resolution

They are not the same situation.. no hiding or preventing weapons inspections, etc... even though I am no fan of NK, there is no reason to invade and overthrow..

The word here is 'necessary', not 'I can make a legal case for it'. There's a difference.

Databases, Tables & Calculators by Subject

Except that is not really true.. now is it???

Nor is WrongWinger's claim of 1MIL per month difference during his term....

Hmmm.. as stated.. not that many more employed now than when he took office.. and the labor participation rate is 0.1% above a 30 year low

Care to retract, liar??

And the link http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rate-since-world-war-ii-is-4.html#post7369212 so people (or you) can see the snapshot of the real numbers

You want me to retract something I didn't say?

Let's look at the proof of the accuracy of what I did say:

The payroll numbers:

bikini-graph-March-2011.jpg

The GDP numbers:

REAL_GDP.jpg

Why are you posting charts of cherry picked data on GDP to argue about the unemployment rate?

I was right in my last post. You wont address the issues and will keep repeating the same failed arguments over and over.

and in the case of Iraq that was one of the items included in making the case that war was necessary.

What's next? WMD's? lol. Anyone want to dispute the comparability of NK and Iraq on that one?

Oh, okay, you're right, they aren't comparable because Iraq didn't have any WMD's.

North Korea is not in violation of 15 United Nations Security Council results passed under Chapter VII rules. The restrictions and conditions on Saddam's Iraq were vast and were designed to contain Saddam in lieu of removing Saddam from power. So that is precisely why military action to remove Saddam is a necessity in this case.

Also UN, resolution 678 and resolution 1441 authorize the use of all means necessary to bring Iraq into compliance. There has never been a resolution passed at the United Nations authorizing the use of all means necessary in response to North Korean violations of the ceacefire from 1953. That is why the United States started using military force against Iraq in 1992 and every year up until the invasion and removal of Saddam from power in 2003. The U.S. tried every thing it could to bring about compliance including limited military force, but it failed. The crumbling of the sanctions and weapons embargo were the last straws.

Iraq did not have WMD's in March 2003 when the US invaded, but they still had the means to produce them which was in violation of the cease fire and multiple UN resolutions. Also, unlike North Korea, Saddam has used WMD against other country's and his citizens multiple times. North Korea has not. In addition, the Korean War ceacefire and never stipulated that North Korea was not allowed to have WMD or any other kind of weapon!

Iraq did not have WMD's. That was all made up.

Who made it up?

The 10,000 Iraquis that died during a "test" of the WMD's?

Or was it the intelligence agencies of many countries that made it up?

Or was it GWB who not only made it up but somehow got the CIA and the intelligence agencies of other countries to lie for him?

Who was it?

Care to retract, liar??

And the link http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rate-since-world-war-ii-is-4.html#post7369212 so people (or you) can see the snapshot of the real numbers

The payroll numbers:

The GDP numbers:

REAL_GDP.jpg

Why are you posting charts of cherry picked data on GDP to argue about the unemployment rate?

I was right in my last post. You wont address the issues and will keep repeating the same failed arguments over and over.

I was just proving that what I said was true to fat fucks like you who accused me of lying.

North Korea is not in violation of 15 United Nations Security Council results passed under Chapter VII rules. The restrictions and conditions on Saddam's Iraq were vast and were designed to contain Saddam in lieu of removing Saddam from power. So that is precisely why military action to remove Saddam is a necessity in this case.

Also UN, resolution 678 and resolution 1441 authorize the use of all means necessary to bring Iraq into compliance. There has never been a resolution passed at the United Nations authorizing the use of all means necessary in response to North Korean violations of the ceacefire from 1953. That is why the United States started using military force against Iraq in 1992 and every year up until the invasion and removal of Saddam from power in 2003. The U.S. tried every thing it could to bring about compliance including limited military force, but it failed. The crumbling of the sanctions and weapons embargo were the last straws.

Iraq did not have WMD's in March 2003 when the US invaded, but they still had the means to produce them which was in violation of the cease fire and multiple UN resolutions. Also, unlike North Korea, Saddam has used WMD against other country's and his citizens multiple times. North Korea has not. In addition, the Korean War ceacefire and never stipulated that North Korea was not allowed to have WMD or any other kind of weapon!

Who made it up?

Or was it GWB who not only made it up but somehow got the CIA and the intelligence agencies of other countries to lie for him?

Who was it?

It was made up by people like Dick Cheney who said he knew for certain that Saddam had WMD's.

It was made up by people like Colin Powell who went to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's, and made up by whoever sent him.

Actually.. for once, carby is correct.. there is no peace treaty, but there was a cease fire.. although NK did later state it did not recognize and did not have a need for the cease fire

There are potshots across the DMZ... not quite the same as the regime ordering fire against planes, etc... not quite like the regime trying to assassinate an ex president...

And there was a complete list of violations that justified the re-opening of hostilities against Iraq that should have been finished when we were there, ready to move, the first time... Yet you and your ilk repeat WMD over and over and over... there is much more than that.. simply read the resolution

They are not the same situation.. no hiding or preventing weapons inspections, etc... even though I am no fan of NK, there is no reason to invade and overthrow..

US: North Korean Ship Attack Violated Armistice, Not Act of Terrorism

Is that enough violation for you to make it comparable to Iraq?

The word here is 'necessary', not 'I can make a legal case for it'. There's a difference.

So your feelings.. got it..

and way to skirt your bogus statistics and lies, yet again...

Care to retract, liar??

The payroll numbers:

The GDP numbers:

REAL_GDP.jpg

No.. he argued SPECIFIC NUMBERS... which I showed were completely made up and WRONG....

Who made it up?

Who was it?

It was made up by people like Dick Cheney who said he knew for certain that Saddam had WMD's.

It was made up by people like Colin Powell who went to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's, and made up by whoever sent him.

Really?

So explain the following:

1) How did Cheney and company get foreign intelligence agencies to lie for him?

2) How did Cheney and company get the CIA to lie for him without a whistleblower expoosing it.....for now we see how whistleblowers capitalize on things....?

3) If "fake" pictures were used, why has there not been a criminal investigation seeing as "lies and fake pictures" were used to convince congress to send over 4000 Americans to their death?

LMFAO...admit it NYC.......you were duped by Hillary when she used the old "cherry picked intel" line when asked how she could be so AGAINST a war that she voted for....

6 years later and yet there is still no evidence that fake pictures were used and intel was cherry picked.

Yet fools are still claiming such as fact.

Pathetic.

Again.. you neglect to recognize all the other justifications (not just WMD, that you love to harp on) with Iraq...

The 2 are not even close in comparison...

Look officer... that one kid pushed that other kid... look officer... a second kid stabbed another kid, sprayed him with mace, violated parole, stole his bike, and then stole his mom's purse...
You: they are comparable
:rolleyes:

Considering he was given an economy losing 700k jobs/month and he turned it around in 9 months, at which point UE was at 10.3%, the pub outlook is gibberish.

No country is doing better than us NOW and they're waiting for us to pull them out of this gigantic Pub mess, if the Pubs would allow it, TOTAL DUPE of gloom and doom a-holes...We had 2.5% growth last year, with the Pubs and ignorant dupes fekking things up and moaning all the way. PFFFT!!

Talk about a dupe. He turned NOTHING around. The unemployment went down because people quit looking. I am amazed you can feed yourself...

So losing 700,000 jobs a month vs. gaining 200,000 jobs a month is about people not looking for work?

lol, are you a mental retard?

Your specific lie and false information

Who made it up?

Who was it?

Yes.. the oft repeated conspiracy theory of the far lefty...

No truth in it.. but ones like you really love to claim it as truth

Who made it up?

Who was it?

Excuse me? Are you denying that Cheney said for CERTAIN there were WMD's?

Are you denying that Powell went to the UN with pictures that could not possibly have been WMD's...

...because there weren't any?

Again.. you neglect to recognize all the other justifications (not just WMD, that you love to harp on) with Iraq...

Look officer... that one kid pushed that other kid... look officer... a second kid stabbed another kid, sprayed him with mace, violated parole, stole his bike, and then stole his mom's purse...

They sank a fucking warship you illiterate moron.

They were listed as a state sponsor of terror until 2008.

Are you denying that Powell went to the UN with pictures that could not possibly have been WMD's...

lol...

You truly are pathetic.

I have had enough with your childish posts.

You dont debate. You cling onto bullshit and spew it all over the board. You never offer concrete responses.....and you avoid posts that debunk your crap.

You are not worth my time anymore.

Cya.

They sank a fucking warship you illiterate moron.

They were listed as a state sponsor of terror until 2008.

Did not say they did not...

I said the 2 are not the same.. the situations and violations are not the same...

You keep saying they are...

1) I contest your 'fake' conclusions.. of which you have no proof, only a conspiracy theory
2) There were indeed WMD found.. though ones like you think it was supposed to be ICBM's and silos filled with stuff made 12 hours prior
3) I contest your incessant lying and misdirection

Who made it up?

Who was it?

Really?

So explain the following:

1) How did Cheney and company get foreign intelligence agencies to lie for him?

2) How did Cheney and company get the CIA to lie for him without a whistleblower expoosing it.....for now we see how whistleblowers capitalize on things....?

3) If "fake" pictures were used, why has there not been a criminal investigation seeing as "lies and fake pictures" were used to convince congress to send over 4000 Americans to their death?

LMFAO...admit it NYC.......you were duped by Hillary when she used the old "cherry picked intel" line when asked how she could be so AGAINST a war that she voted for....

6 years later and yet there is still no evidence that fake pictures were used and intel was cherry picked.

Yet fools are still claiming such as fact.

Pathetic.

There were no WMD's, period.

Therefore,

Cheney had to be lying when he said he knew for certain that the WMD's existed, because it is impossible to know for certain that something exists if it is non-existent.

Likewise, the pictures taken to the UN had to be fake, or had to be misrepresented, because they could not have been WMD's,

because there were no WMD's. Period.

The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Barrack Obama: 8.86%

Average Unemployment Rates For US Presidents since World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
04. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
05. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
06. George W. Bush: 5.27%
07. John Kennedy: 5.98%
08. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
09. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
10. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
11. Gerald Ford: 7.77%
12. Barack Obama: 8.86%

Thats horrible.....Did Obama get to choose what the unemployment rate would be when he took office?

did Obama run on a jobs platform?

The payroll numbers:

The GDP numbers:

REAL_GDP.jpg

I was just proving that what I said was true to fat fucks like you who accused me of lying.

OK you understand those charts don't prove anything, right?

Forum List

Back