The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

LOL

Everyone else got it even though you’re too thick to get it.
Had it been left alone, your fake news would have convinced more liberal idiots of your deliberate lie. Try being truthful, at least once in a while.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
If Liberalism is a mental disorder, you’re the biggest Liberal here.

I quoted Gingrich taking credit for the budget surpluses.... how is that fake news?
He took credit for reducing the deficit, not for creating a surplus. Apparently you do not understand the difference between deficit and debt.

He is definitely not a democrat.

He did not lie.

You did.

You really think that Faun was trying to claim that Newt is a Dem?

That's why you are a moron. You don't understand simple shit.

Swish. Another illiterate leftist.

He wasn't saying that Newt is a Democrat. He said that Newt isn't a Democrat, so he isn't lying.

Now you can agree or disagree with that, but you failed to even read it.

Another government school educated failure

OMG. The stupid is blinding.

Had it been left alone, your fake news would have convinced more liberal idiots of your deliberate lie. Try being truthful, at least once in a while.

I quoted Gingrich taking credit for the budget surpluses.... how is that fake news?
He took credit for reducing the deficit, not for creating a surplus. Apparently you do not understand the difference between deficit and debt.

He did not lie.

You did.

He wasn't saying that Newt is a Democrat. He said that Newt isn't a Democrat, so he isn't lying.

OMG. The stupid is blinding.

From the guy who couldn't even read the post

You mean like when you take office with a surplus on the way to paying off the debt & end with the worst recession in 60 years?

W did suck. What's funny is how W got us in a recession by following Slick's policies, then Obama fixed us by following W's policies. Leftists are bizarre people.

BTW, we never had a surplus. The national debt went up every year. And when you count it in accrual terms, it went up massively. You don't know what that means, do you? You need a Democrat to give you a talking point to parrot

Spin ^^^ won't turn. Clinton reduced the annual deficit. Thus the spin above is a lie by omission.

Wait, so when RealDave said there was a surplus, now a "surplus" means Clinton "reduced the annual deficit?"

:backpedal:
And I am the one spinning?

Sit down there, pardner, you're going to pass out

"
President Clinton today projected that the United States will have a $1.9 trillion budget surplus over the next decade. He said the increase in the expected surplus means the government will be debt-free by 2010.

The fiscal 2001 budget surplus was projected at $256 billion, White House officials said. The fiscal 2000 surplus was $237 billion, officials said, which capped four straight years of budget surpluses.

This was the first time the country has had four straight budget surpluses since 1930, officials said.

The increase in the surplus, which does not include the Social Security or the Medicare surplus, marks the ninth consecutive year in which the government’s bottom line has improved, a first. In June, Clinton projected a 10-year surplus of $1.87 trillion. The new figure was $300 million higher."

Clinton Projects $1.9 Trillion Budget Surplus
We hads a fucking budget surplus. Quit your fucking lying about it.

We had it.

'And you & your worthless party took that & led us to the worst recession in 60 fucking years.

That is the truth. You can cry & stomp your feet & deny it all you want.

You party sucks. It can't manage anything & its members are too fucking stupid to know it.

RThios 9as how we got Trump.
You dingbats continue to insist that Clinton produced surpluses. How silly can you get.

Bill Clinton Legacy of Myththology and Surplus.
Facts really confuse the Trumpettes.

Budget Surplus: Budget Surplus

bhmvwg.png
You actually think you made a point. That is one of your occasional delusions. The only point you have is at the top of your head.
LOL

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Newt said, ”I balanced the budget for four straight years, paid off $405 billion in debt.”

How does merely reducing the deficit pay off $405 billion in debt without a surplus?

Keep digging.

You actually think you made a point. That is one of your occasional delusions. The only point you have is at the top of your head.
LOL

He did not lie.

You did.

From post #3446
faun said:
"I balanced the budget for four straight years, paid off $405 billion in debt." ~ Newt Gingrich, lying Democrat

That is clearly meant to imply a quote of Newt Gingrich.

LOL

He did not lie.

You did.

LOLOLOLOL

How would you know what I said? You’re pretending to have me on ignore, remember?

Kaz caught kazzing once again.

:dance:

LOL

He did not lie.

You did.

From post #3446
faun said:
"I balanced the budget for four straight years, paid off $405 billion in debt." ~ Newt Gingrich, lying Democrat

That is clearly meant to imply a quote of Newt Gingrich.
Imply? That is a quote from Newt Gingrich.

LOL

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Newt said, ”I balanced the budget for four straight years, paid off $405 billion in debt.”

How does merely reducing the deficit pay off $405 billion in debt without a surplus?

Keep digging.
After you prove that Newt actually said that. You are prone to lie a lot.
Post some lies I’ve told. Looks to me like you’re projecting now.

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Keep digging.
Apparently, you are correct about the quote. But you did lie in implying he is a democrat.
FACT CHECK: Gingrich off on his budget history – Twin Cities

Kudos for being half-assed truthful.

He did correct his statement later.

Newt Gingrich revises claim on balanced budgets, improves Truth-O-Meter rating

I see you missed that part.

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Keep digging.
Give me a few months to look over your 13000+ posts.

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Keep digging.
Apparently, you are correct about the quote. But you did lie iin implying he is a democrat.

Nope, when I said he was a lying Democrat, I was mocking you, ya dumb fucking moron. That’s the point that sailed clear over your head. That’s the point you don’t get.

Now where have I lied? Either prove that or demonstrate for the forum you’re the liar, not me.....

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Keep digging.
Give me a few months to look over your 13000+ posts.
LOL

You said I “lie a lot.” How difficult could it be to quote me lying if that were true?

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Keep digging.
Apparently, you are correct about the quote. But you did lie in implying he is a democrat.

By the way, the part he “corrected” was he went from saying he balanced four budgets, even though he wasn’t even in office during 2 of those years, to saying we had 4 balanced budgets.

But he was still lying since there were zero balanced budgets.

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Keep digging.
Every time you tout liberalism as a worthy cause, you lie. That's a lot.

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Keep digging.
LOL

As expected, you couldn’t find a single quote.

You’re the best alibi that I’m an honest poster that I could have hoped for.

On the flip side, you also showed you’re actually a liar — so I can’t really rely on you as a solid alibi.

Oh well, c’est la vie.

That is why the drive toward liberalism is insane. It has NEVER WORKED...and IT NEVER WILL. Take a long look at what liberalism has done to our big cities.....and states. They are fucked up beyond belief.

You mean like when you take office with a surplus on the way to paying off the debt & end with the worst recession in 60 years?

W did suck. What's funny is how W got us in a recession by following Slick's policies, then Obama fixed us by following W's policies. Leftists are bizarre people.

BTW, we never had a surplus. The national debt went up every year. And when you count it in accrual terms, it went up massively. You don't know what that means, do you? You need a Democrat to give you a talking point to parrot

Spin ^^^ won't turn. Clinton reduced the annual deficit. Thus the spin above is a lie by omission.
Still, there was no surplus...as claimed by lying democrats.

It's hysterical after changing the definition of "surplus" to "reduced deficit," he accused me of spining

:uhoh3:

And in an accrual sense, the deficit under Clinton was massive

Explain the accrual sense, not its meaning but how you come to make this claim.

I didn't claim a surplus, everyone knows we spend more than we collect in revenue. The gap was smaller during Clinton's final years in office.

The new Tax Bill will create more debt, and expand the income / wealth inequality. It's not what Trump&Co + Ryan and the Republicans say, it is what they've done.

He did not lie.

You did.
LOL

Keep digging.
LOL

On the flip side, you also showed you’re actually a liar — so I can’t really rely on you as a solid alibi.

Oh well, c’est la vie.
Oh, I found one where you referred to 300,000K new jobs....repeatedly. It's really not worth the effort to prove to a liberal that liberals lie a lot. You people actually think you're telling the truth.

The condition of big liberal cities and liberal states tells the truth. All you fuckers are liars.

LOL

Keep digging.
LOL

Oh well, c’est la vie.
Oh, I found one where you referred to 300,000K new jobs....repeatedly. It's really not worth the effort to prove to a liberal that liberals lie a lot. You people actually think you're telling the truth.
LOL

Suffice it to say, if you could quote me lying, ya would have.

Still, there was no surplus...as claimed by lying democrats.

It's hysterical after changing the definition of "surplus" to "reduced deficit," he accused me of spining

:uhoh3:

And in an accrual sense, the deficit under Clinton was massive

Explain the accrual sense, not its meaning but how you come to make this claim.

I didn't claim a surplus, everyone knows we spend more than we collect in revenue. The gap was smaller during Clinton's final years in office.

The new Tax Bill will create more debt, and expand the income / wealth inequality. It's not what Trump&Co + Ryan and the Republicans say, it is what they've done.

Accrual accounting would count unfunded liabilities. It's not that complicated.

Government continued to promise government pensions, social security, medicare, USPS and other liabilities that are mostly unfunded and entirely underfunded.

Even if Clinton had balanced the budget in a cash sense, our liabilities under him grew enormously. Clinton also personally did nothing. It was Newt who restricted spending growth, not Slick.

It's like saying your budget is balanced because you put charges on your credit card and not counting your increased credit card debt as debt

When YOU are the only one who has a problem, maybe YOU should work on it. Repeating the same error over and over isn't a good sign.
That is why the drive toward liberalism is insane. It has NEVER WORKED...and IT NEVER WILL. Take a long look at what liberalism has done to our big cities.....and states. They are fucked up beyond belief.

Wait, so when RealDave said there was a surplus, now a "surplus" means Clinton "reduced the annual deficit?"

:backpedal:
And I am the one spinning?

Sit down there, pardner, you're going to pass out

I'm NOT RealDave.

For the record:

Is the U.S. Deficit Really That Bad?

Forum List

Back