The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Yes, people kept giving up on finding a job and dropping out of labor participation.
There are more people not in the labor force now than when Obama left office.
Factually incorrect.
LIAR!
You're just wrong, dude. The labor force participation has gone up. You're just full of shit.
It doesn't contradict anything I said anyway, but you're just wrong
Learn to read your OWN post. YOU said people give up looking for work and drop out, that is the number of people "not in the labor force" not the LFPR. More people have dropped out since Tramp took over. Even Tramp says the drop outs are the REAL unemployment rate, not the U-3 or the LFPR.

JAN. 11, 2017
TRUMP: There will be a major border tax on these companies that are leaving and getting away with murder. And if our politicians had what it takes, they would have done this years ago. And you’d have millions more workers right now in the United States that are — 96 million really wanting a job and they can’t get. You know that story. The real number — that’s the real number.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yes, people kept giving up on finding a job and dropping out of labor participation.
There are more people not in the labor force now than when Obama left office.
Factually incorrect.
LIAR!

You're just wrong, dude. The labor force participation has gone up. You're just full of shit.

It doesn't contradict anything I said anyway, but you're just wrong
You kazzer, he said there are more people out of the labor force now than when Obama left office; and there are. You don’t get to switch to the rate just because you made an ass of yourself again. It’s too late for that.

Who cares? Presidents don't decide who works or who doesn't.

I'm just curious. Why would you average in the first month or 3 months or 6 months of a president's term implying that he had anything to do with that unemployment rate?

Figures you wouldn’t know that answer

Figures you aren't a math wizard, too.

so what is it that makes it a math problem to solve?

Consider when Obama took office we were losing nearly a million jobs a month. Graphs are a much better tool to understand the issue, using the average is to lie by omission:

See: https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cps_charts.pdf

Who cares? Presidents don't decide who works or who doesn't.

I'm just curious. Why would you average in the first month or 3 months or 6 months of a president's term implying that he had anything to do with that unemployment rate?

Figures you wouldn’t know that answer

Figures you aren't a math wizard, too.

so what is it that makes it a math problem to solve?

Consider when Obama took office we were losing nearly a million jobs a month. Graphs are a much better tool to understand the issue, using the average is to lie by omission:

See: https://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cps_charts.pdf
still not sure how that has anything to do with math.

That is why the drive toward liberalism is insane. It has NEVER WORKED...and IT NEVER WILL. Take a long look at what liberalism has done to our big cities.....and states. They are fucked up beyond belief.

You mean like when you take office with a surplus on the way to paying off the debt & end with the worst recession in 60 years?

W did suck. What's funny is how W got us in a recession by following Slick's policies, then Obama fixed us by following W's policies. Leftists are bizarre people.

BTW, we never had a surplus. The national debt went up every year. And when you count it in accrual terms, it went up massively. You don't know what that means, do you? You need a Democrat to give you a talking point to parrot

Spin ^^^ won't turn. Clinton reduced the annual deficit. Thus the spin above is a lie by omission.
Still, there was no surplus...as claimed by lying democrats.

It's hysterical after changing the definition of "surplus" to "reduced deficit," he accused me of spining

:uhoh3:

And in an accrual sense, the deficit under Clinton was massive
Liberals are proud of their ability to lie and spin.

Spin ^^^ won't turn. Clinton reduced the annual deficit. Thus the spin above is a lie by omission.
"I balanced the budget for four straight years, paid off $405 billion in debt." ~ Newt Gingrich, lying Democrat
Newt Gingrich has been a Republican for decades, dufus.

Damn. I LOVE how stupid you are. It validates all functional retards.
bhmvwg.png
You actually think you made a point. That is one of your occasional delusions. The only point you have is at the top of your head.

"I balanced the budget for four straight years, paid off $405 billion in debt." ~ Newt Gingrich, lying Democrat

bhmvwg.png
You actually think you made a point. That is one of your occasional delusions. The only point you have is at the top of your head.
LOL

Everyone else got it even though you’re too thick to get it.

bhmvwg.png
LOL

Had it been left alone, your fake news would have convinced more liberal idiots of your deliberate lie. Try being truthful, at least once in a while.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

bhmvwg.png
LOL

Had it been left alone, your fake news would have convinced more liberal idiots of your deliberate lie. Try being truthful, at least once in a while.

If Liberalism is a mental disorder, you’re the biggest Liberal here.

I quoted Gingrich taking credit for the budget surpluses.... how is that fake news?

When YOU are the only one who has a problem, maybe YOU should work on it. Repeating the same error over and over isn't a good sign.
That is why the drive toward liberalism is insane. It has NEVER WORKED...and IT NEVER WILL. Take a long look at what liberalism has done to our big cities.....and states. They are fucked up beyond belief.

You mean like when you take office with a surplus on the way to paying off the debt & end with the worst recession in 60 years?

W did suck. What's funny is how W got us in a recession by following Slick's policies, then Obama fixed us by following W's policies. Leftists are bizarre people.

BTW, we never had a surplus. The national debt went up every year. And when you count it in accrual terms, it went up massively. You don't know what that means, do you? You need a Democrat to give you a talking point to parrot

Wait, so when RealDave said there was a surplus, now a "surplus" means Clinton "reduced the annual deficit?"

:backpedal:
And I am the one spinning?

Sit down there, pardner, you're going to pass out

"
President Clinton today projected that the United States will have a $1.9 trillion budget surplus over the next decade. He said the increase in the expected surplus means the government will be debt-free by 2010.

The fiscal 2001 budget surplus was projected at $256 billion, White House officials said. The fiscal 2000 surplus was $237 billion, officials said, which capped four straight years of budget surpluses.

This was the first time the country has had four straight budget surpluses since 1930, officials said.

The increase in the surplus, which does not include the Social Security or the Medicare surplus, marks the ninth consecutive year in which the government’s bottom line has improved, a first. In June, Clinton projected a 10-year surplus of $1.87 trillion. The new figure was $300 million higher."

Clinton Projects $1.9 Trillion Budget Surplus
We hads a fucking budget surplus. Quit your fucking lying about it.

We had it.

'And you & your worthless party took that & led us to the worst recession in 60 fucking years.

That is the truth. You can cry & stomp your feet & deny it all you want.

You party sucks. It can't manage anything & its members are too fucking stupid to know it.

RThios 9as how we got Trump.

bhmvwg.png
LOL

Wait, so when RealDave said there was a surplus, now a "surplus" means Clinton "reduced the annual deficit?"

"
President Clinton today projected that the United States will have a $1.9 trillion budget surplus over the next decade. He said the increase in the expected surplus means the government will be debt-free by 2010.

The fiscal 2001 budget surplus was projected at $256 billion, White House officials said. The fiscal 2000 surplus was $237 billion, officials said, which capped four straight years of budget surpluses.

This was the first time the country has had four straight budget surpluses since 1930, officials said.

The increase in the surplus, which does not include the Social Security or the Medicare surplus, marks the ninth consecutive year in which the government’s bottom line has improved, a first. In June, Clinton projected a 10-year surplus of $1.87 trillion. The new figure was $300 million higher."

We had it.

'And you & your worthless party took that & led us to the worst recession in 60 fucking years.

You party sucks. It can't manage anything & its members are too fucking stupid to know it.

Trump is lying using the same fake math that Clinton used.

That Trump told the same lie doesn't make Clinton's lie truth.

I keep pointing out two things you keep running away from.

1) If Clinton ran a surplus, then why did the deficit go up every year?

2) Explain that you understand unfunded liabilities and accrual accounting

Government would never allow a corporation to report it's numbers the way government repeats theirs. Management would go to jail.

Government grasps it. They are lying

When YOU are the only one who has a problem, maybe YOU should work on it. Repeating the same error over and over isn't a good sign.

W H A T????????

W cut taxes. That is NOT following Clinton's plan.

We had a BUDGET surplus.

I realize how embarrassing it must be for you that we had what you conservatives masturbate to - a balanced budget & then your party blew it.

If we had a "budget surplus," then why did the national debt go up every year?

A hint. Politicians lie.

And we haven't even started talking unfunded liabilities.

bhmvwg.png
LOL

"

We had it.

Government would never allow a corporation to report it's numbers the way government repeats theirs. Management would go to jail.

If you do not know what a budget surplus is. shut the fuck up until you find out.

You are embarrassing yourself.

The government does not use accrual accounting. Another subject you evidently don't know shit about.

LOL

"

We had it.

If you do not know what a budget surplus is. shut the fuck up until you find out.

You are embarrassing yourself.

The government does not use accrual accounting. Another subject you evidently don't know shit about.

That's what I said, moron. The government doesn't use accrual accounting.

That's why I asked you to demonstrate you understand unfunded liabilities and WHY the government doesn't use accrual accounting.

Classic, you don' even understand the question and you're calling me stupid.

And you don't know what budget "surpluses" have to do with the national debt.

Explain what happened to unfunded liabilities under Clinton and why that's important to their not being counted in the so called budget surplus

bhmvwg.png
LOL

I quoted Gingrich taking credit for the budget surpluses.... how is that fake news?
He took credit for reducing the deficit, not for creating a surplus. Apparently you do not understand the difference between deficit and debt.

He is definitely not a democrat.

He did not lie.

You did.

LOL

He took credit for reducing the deficit, not for creating a surplus. Apparently you do not understand the difference between deficit and debt.

He did not lie.

You did.

You really think that Faun was trying to claim that Newt is a Dem?

That's why you are a moron. You don't understand simple shit.

LOL

He did not lie.

You did.

You really think that Faun was trying to claim that Newt is a Dem?

That's why you are a moron. You don't understand simple shit.

Swish. Another illiterate leftist.

He wasn't saying that Newt is a Democrat. He said that Newt isn't a Democrat, so he isn't lying.

Now you can agree or disagree with that, but you failed to even read it.

Another government school educated failure

"

We had it.

You dingbats continue to insist that Clinton produced surpluses. How silly can you get.

Bill Clinton Legacy of Myththology and Surplus.

Forum List

Back