The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

That is why the drive toward liberalism is insane. It has NEVER WORKED...and IT NEVER WILL. Take a long look at what liberalism has done to our big cities.....and states. They are fucked up beyond belief.

You mean like when you take office with a surplus on the way to paying off the debt & end with the worst recession in 60 years?

W did suck. What's funny is how W got us in a recession by following Slick's policies, then Obama fixed us by following W's policies. Leftists are bizarre people.

BTW, we never had a surplus. The national debt went up every year. And when you count it in accrual terms, it went up massively. You don't know what that means, do you? You need a Democrat to give you a talking point to parrot

Spin ^^^ won't turn. Clinton reduced the annual deficit. Thus the spin above is a lie by omission.

Wait, so when RealDave said there was a surplus, now a "surplus" means Clinton "reduced the annual deficit?"

:backpedal:
And I am the one spinning?

Sit down there, pardner, you're going to pass out

I'm NOT RealDave.

For the record:

Is the U.S. Deficit Really That Bad?

The direct issue is not the deficit, it's the national debt. National debts which reach 100% of annual GDP are when countries are considered to have a read debt issue because too much of our budget is just servicing the debt. We are reaching Greece levels. And that doesn't count unfunded liabilities.

Yes, the deficits are real issues

After you prove that Newt actually said that. You are prone to lie a lot.
Post some lies I’ve told. Looks to me like you’re projecting now.
Every time you tout liberalism as a worthy cause, you lie. That's a lot.
LOL

As expected, you couldn’t find a single quote.

:dance:

You’re the best alibi that I’m an honest poster that I could have hoped for.

On the flip side, you also showed you’re actually a liar — so I can’t really rely on you as a solid alibi.

Oh well, c’est la vie.
Oh, I found one where you referred to 300,000K new jobs....repeatedly. It's really not worth the effort to prove to a liberal that liberals lie a lot. You people actually think you're telling the truth.
LOL

Suffice it to say, if you could quote me lying, ya would have.

All in the thread "313,000 Jobs"

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

#182 #194

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate is still around 40% as we now have over 100 million people who are not working. #77

Unemployment is a totally phony number. #81

The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. #91

Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real. #95

You mean like when you take office with a surplus on the way to paying off the debt & end with the worst recession in 60 years?

W did suck. What's funny is how W got us in a recession by following Slick's policies, then Obama fixed us by following W's policies. Leftists are bizarre people.

BTW, we never had a surplus. The national debt went up every year. And when you count it in accrual terms, it went up massively. You don't know what that means, do you? You need a Democrat to give you a talking point to parrot

Spin ^^^ won't turn. Clinton reduced the annual deficit. Thus the spin above is a lie by omission.

Wait, so when RealDave said there was a surplus, now a "surplus" means Clinton "reduced the annual deficit?"

I'm NOT RealDave.

For the record:

The direct issue is not the deficit, it's the national debt. National debts which reach 100% of annual GDP are when countries are considered to have a read debt issue because too much of our budget is just servicing the debt. We are reaching Greece levels. And that doesn't count unfunded liabilities.

Of course they are, and yet Trump&Co cut taxes for those who don't need a tax cut, and gave a pittance to those who do.

If you own treasury bills, you hold some of the debt. Millions of Americans do, and so do foreign governments and non citizens. The tax bill will create more debt; passing protective tariffs will create higher prices for the American's who consume goods in vastly more volume than those who benefit from this tax fraud.

Trump and the Republicans have created the next Great Recession.

LOL

On the flip side, you also showed you’re actually a liar — so I can’t really rely on you as a solid alibi.

Oh well, c’est la vie.
Oh, I found one where you referred to 300,000K new jobs....repeatedly. It's really not worth the effort to prove to a liberal that liberals lie a lot. You people actually think you're telling the truth.
LOL

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

#182 #194

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate is still around 40% as we now have over 100 million people who are not working. #77

The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good. #91

Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real. #95

Good grief, you really are stupid.

He [Gingrich] took credit for reducing the deficit, not for creating a surplus.
“When I became speaker, the Congressional Budget Office projected $2.7 trillion in deficit over the next 10 years. Four years later, when I left the speakership, the Congressional Budget projected a $2.3 trillion surplus over the next 10 years."
-Newt Gingrich, in a video announcing his campaign, May 11, 2011

I'm NOT RealDave.

For the record:

Of course they are, and yet Trump&Co cut taxes for those who don't need a tax cut, and gave a pittance to those who do.

If you own treasury bills, you hold some of the debt. Millions of Americans do, and so do foreign governments and non citizens. The tax bill will create more debt; passing protective tariffs will create higher prices for the American's who consume goods in vastly more volume than those who benefit from this tax fraud.

Trump and the Republicans have created the next Great Recession.

You changed subject, but note what I said:

Unsustainable debt is considered as the debt reaching GDP.

Tax cuts increase the GDP, they don't just increase the debt.

Your argument didn't flow.

We have a spending problem. And no, Trump is doing nothing about that. But the tax cut was not the problem.

Furthermore, our companies were severely hampered by our corporate tax structure. Trump made it more even, which is great for jobs. Not having jobs does not help with either deficits or GDP.

You have to look at the whole picture. You can't argue like you're doing one factoid and just assume everything else will stay the same

What this shows is Trump walked into a healthy economy with an unemployment rate of 4.5 percent because of Obama.

But for some reason Trump followers forget all of that. It really doesn’t matter who is the POTUS Graham, Cruz, Hillary, Sanders, Paul, etc etc....... The economy still be this good.
I’m still waiting MAGA start working.

TRUMP: "We're saving the steel and a lot of steel mills are now opening up because of what I did... steel is back. It's gonna be back."

That is a big lie...... That dumb and stupid about tariffs has NOT even started yet. Even his own party 100 GOPs signed and rejected it.
This is the problem with followers like you believing everything coming from fake messiah.

LOL

Oh well, c’est la vie.
LOL

#182 #194

Good grief, you really are stupid.
Beyond stupid.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

Oh well, c’est la vie.
LOL

#182 #194

You're an idiot. And that's not a lie either.

That is not a lie. Someone claimed anything less than 300,000 jobs added per month was "sub-par job growth" and I challenged him/her/whatever on it. What you're idiotically calling a lie is me mistakenly typing "300,000K" instead of either "300,000" or "300K." My intent was clear since I was responding to someone posting about 300K monthly jobs.

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate is still around 40% as we now have over 100 million people who are not working.

You're right that 40% unemployment is a lie -- Donald Trump said it was 42% when it was about a point higher than it is now and I was mocking him.

Unemployment is a totally phony number.

You're right, that is a lie -- Donald Trump said it and I was quoting him.

The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good.

Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

That is not a lie. Folks on the right were calling the falling unemployment rate, "phony numbers." See my Trump quotes above as an example. Now those folks call the unemployment figures real.

LOL

Oh well, c’est la vie.
LOL

#182 #194

That is not a lie. Someone claimed anything less than 300,000 jobs added per month was "sub-par job growth" and I challenged him/her/whatever on it. What you're idiotically calling a lie is me mistakenly typing "300,000K" instead of either "300,000" or "300K." My intent was clear since I was responding to someone posting about 300K monthly jobs.

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate is still around 40% as we now have over 100 million people who are not working.

You're right that 40% unemployment is a lie -- Donald Trump said it was 42% when it was about a point higher than it is now and I was mocking him.

The numbers are phony. These are all phony numbers. Numbers given to politicians to look good.

Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

That is not a lie. Folks on the right were calling the falling unemployment rate, "phony numbers." See my Trump quotes above as an example. Now those folks call the unemployment figures real.
Unemployment numbers vary depending on how they are calculated.

What's the 'Real' Jobless Rate? - FactCheck.org

You lied when you posted 300,000K. I would have written it off as a stupid error, but you repeated the same 300,000K in a later post.

You lied when you said all unemployment rate numbers are phony. They are phony. They are calculated in at least 4 different ways.

Then you lied about your own lie by saying the Obama's good numbers were being attacked as phony. Both of these cannot be true.

Spin as you wish. You lied. You lie when it fits your narrative. That is expected of liberals.

LOL

Oh well, c’est la vie.
LOL

#182 #194

You lied when you posted 300,000K. I would have written it off as a stupid error, but you repeated the same 300,000K in a later post.

You lied when you said all unemployment rate numbers are phony. They are phony. They are calculated in at least 4 different ways.

Then you lied about your own lie by saying the Obama's good numbers were being attacked as phony. Both of these cannot be true.

Spin as you wish. You lied. You lie when it fits your narrative. That is expected of liberals.
You remain an imbecile. Again, I was quoting Trump when I said the unemployment numbers are phony. And there's only one official unemployment rate. And of course Obama's good numbers were attacked as phony -- hence, the Trump quote. :cuckoo:

The monthly unemployment rate for February 2017 was 4.1%. This is the 14th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 14th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.33% in January to 4.31% in February 2018.

Gerald Ford: 7.77%

Average Unemployment Rates for US Presidents since after World War II:

01. Lyndon Johnson: 4.19%
02. Harry Truman: 4.26%
03. Donald Trump: 4.31%
04. Dwight Eisenhower: 4.89%
05. Richard Nixon: 5.00%
06. Bill Clinton: 5.20%
07. George W. Bush: 5.27%
08. John Kennedy: 5.98%
09. George H.W. Bush: 6.30%
10. Jimmy Carter: 6.54%
11. Barack Obama: 7.45%
12. Ronald Reagan: 7.54%
13. Gerald Ford: 7.77%

There are 36 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

The labor force participation rate is at 63%, up from 62.7% in January 2018.

If 4.1% or lower unemployment continues for the next 6 months Trump will reach #1 on this list with the lowest average unemployment rate ever for a US President. But keeping the unemployment rate this low for the rest of his Presidency will be very difficult. The rate will likely rise which may push his position back down on the list even if he does briefly reach #1 this year.

"There are liars, damn liars and statistics"; in ;this post we see the missing one: A lie by omission.

Ford, Reagan, Obama and Carter all inherited a shit hole economy.

Thus this thread is a damn lie by omission using statistics.
He's been told that repeatedly. Reality is too pesky to interfere with his dementia.

Yet, you keep coming to my thread. Why?

The monthly unemployment rate for February 2017 was 4.1%. This is the 14th unemployment report with Trump in office, his 14th month recorded for this list. This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, down from 4.33% in January to 4.31% in February 2018.

There are 36 months left in Trumps first Presidential term, assuming he completes it.

If 4.1% or lower unemployment continues for the next 6 months Trump will reach #1 on this list with the lowest average unemployment rate ever for a US President. But keeping the unemployment rate this low for the rest of his Presidency will be very difficult. The rate will likely rise which may push his position back down on the list even if he does briefly reach #1 this year.

"There are liars, damn liars and statistics"; in ;this post we see the missing one: A lie by omission.

I guess the bureau of labor statistics is lying as well. This is the average unemployment rate that each President had in office regardless of what you think about each President and their role in the economy. It also reflects what life was like in terms of getting a job while each of these Presidents was in office. It is 100% factual! Your opinion about it is not.

LOL

Oh well, c’est la vie.
LOL

#182 #194

Your failure to identify whom you are quoting in a lie is merely a repeat of the lie. It is rather stupid to do so and then later claim you were quoting someone else. You are a disingenuous, liberal liar.

He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers. Charles Peguy

LOL

#182 #194

You remain an imbecile. Again, I was quoting Trump when I said the unemployment numbers are phony. And there's only one official unemployment rate. And of course Obama's good numbers were attacked as phony -- hence, the Trump quote. :cuckoo:
Again, you did not acknowledge that you were quoting anybody. You merely repeated lies. It is you that is the imbecile here. That is scary in that you appear to be among the small group of liberals here that have the higher intellect within the group.

He's been told that repeatedly. Reality is too pesky to interfere with his dementia.

You keep repeating your bullshit — so I keep pointing out it’s bullshit. Who knows why that’s above your comprehension level? :dunno:

LOL

#182 #194

Again, you did not acknowledge that you were quoting anybody. You merely repeated lies. It is you that is the imbecile here. That is scary in that you appear to be among the small group of liberals here that have the higher intellect within the group.
What’s predictable, and not scary, is how you conservatives lie, lie, lie. No wonder the right elected Lyin’ David Dennison.

You claim I didn’t acknowledge I was quoting anyone — but that’s false. That’s just you, lying yet again.

In that same thread you pulled those quotes from... I said, ”I was quoting Donald Trump. He said that.”

Now say you’re sorry.

You keep repeating your bullshit — so I keep pointing out it’s bullshit. Who knows why that’s above your comprehension level? :dunno:

Posting the latest figures from the Bureau of labor statistics is not bullshit. Its simple fact as is the list. Claiming someone is dumb or suffers from dementia is an opinion and not a very polite one that does not contribute anything to the discussion. Mod edit: NO Family

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back