The President of the United States Is Being Lynched.

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
All one has to do is visit the rabid threads on this site that have increased exponentially of hate for this president. Week after week another accusation against trump is spread with a fire hose, and then is proven to be false. The democrats, the never trumpers, and all of the media are doing everything to delegitimization this president, to handicap, to hobble, to obstruct, to bog down, to lynch this president. The latest story from buzzfeed is exhibit A. Those who seek to destroy our country revel in this chaos, from Nancy Pelosi to Tom Steyer. There is a point at which opposition becomes treason. We are close to that point.

All one has to do is visit the rabid threads on this site that have increased exponentially of hate for this president. Week after week another accusation against trump is spread with a fire hose, and then is proven to be false. The democrats, the never trumpers, and all of the media are doing everything to delegitimization this president, to handicap, to hobble, to obstruct, to bog down, to lynch this president. The latest story from buzzfeed is exhibit A. Those who seek to destroy our country revel in this chaos, from Nancy Pelosi to Tom Steyer. There is a point at which opposition becomes treason. We are close to that point.
All driven by traitors and the media and foreign agents.

Oh well, what goes around comes around.

You guys are delusional.

Did you miss Trump on national TV saying this was his shutdown and he’d take the blame?

Did you miss the 1000x Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall?

Answer my questions if you dare !

there is a point at which opposition becomes treason. We are close to that point.
Dissent.jpg

~S~

You guys are delusional.

Did you miss Trump on national TV saying this was his shutdown and he’d take the blame?

I've tried to answer this "question" before...how will Mexico pay for the WALL...perhaps...when we KEEP $27.4 BILLION from bleeding across the border...then THE WALL will have paid for ITSELF...within the first YEAR.

Pretty simple...YES????

snowflake-alert.jpg

We passed that point.

Democrats are going to be running with this discredited Buzzfeed report forever. Just like they do with all the other lies.

You guys are delusional.

I've tried to answer this "question" before...how will Mexico pay for the WALL...perhaps...when we KEEP $27.4 BILLION from bleeding across the border...then THE WALL will have paid for ITSELF...within the first YEAR.

Pretty simple...YES????

So they are not paying for the wall?

These convoluted “Mexico IS Paying for the wall” claims are laughable .

We passed that point.

Democrats are going to be running with this discredited Buzzfeed report forever. Just like they do with all the other lies.
Hannity says there are 42 pages of debunked accusations against President Trump.

You guys are delusional.

Pretty simple...YES????
It is money in private hands that was earned
They can do what they want with their money

Riiiight. The left is trying to lynch Trump.

Suuuuure they are.

BTW - the boogie man is not under your bed.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
We passed that point.

Discredited?

Don't trust mueller saying buzzfeed is false. I smell a rat.

Perhaps as simple as mueller trying to "raise" his credibility which is currently -1? He was on Trump since 2016 with comey. Zero trust.

You guys are delusional.

Doesn't mean it his fault traitor.

You guys are delusional.

Pretty simple...YES????
For two years they have floated that boat and it has yet to sail..

Don't trust mueller saying buzzfeed is false. I smell a rat.

Perhaps as simple as mueller trying to "raise" his credibility which is currently -1? He was on Trump since 2016 with comey. Zero trust.
I keep praying it’s gonna go against those that started all this crap once it’s finally released. And when they think it is soon to be released, each time they reactivate every story they can find out there.

Thoughts and prayers.

You guys are delusional.

Pretty simple...YES????

That money is US Taxpayer money. It doesn’t belong to Mexico. Therefore, Mexico would not be paying for the wall if we use US Taxpayer Money.

Forum List

Back