The Politics of Gaining "Rights" for a Sexual Orientation: Part I: Get Sympathy

The DSM is evaluating whether homophobia should be classified as a mental illness.

When it is so classified, employers can mandate heterophobes get counseling or find another job.

Show me where I have ever said you have a sexual interest in children.
You are describing how your operate.

The difference between you and the homosexual movement, you are a failure.
So

1. You're accusing me of being a pedophile, exposing the workings of pedophiles (which defies the syndrome's Golden Rule: always operate under the radar) and

2. You're saying that you are more successful advancing the Agenda of a deviant sex orientation because you are better at not talking about its intricate workings openly? Well, I'll grant you that..!

I was all for civil unions, I just think if it's against someone's religion and the feel strongly against it why should they be forced to cater a homosexual wedding? The baker that got sued actually knew the couple and sold pastries to them. She just didn't want to cater the wedding.

So your problem is with Public Accommodation laws in general, correct?

>>>>>
If a gay owned bakery would sell everyday pastries to a hetero couple. But didn't want to cater their wedding for what ever reason. I don't have a problem with it. Live and let live.

(The baker wasn't asked to cater a wedding, they were asked to make a cake. But to continue...)

So you are fine with Public Accommodation laws, but only in part. Is that correct?

Is it OK for a business to sell everyday pastries to blacks but refuse to cater (or provide a wedding cake) to their wedding? How about interracial couples? Interfaith couples?

>>>>

I was all for civil unions, I just think if it's against someone's religion and the feel strongly against it why should they be forced to cater a homosexual wedding? The baker that got sued actually knew the couple and sold pastries to them. She just didn't want to cater the wedding.

>>>>>
If a gay owned bakery would sell everyday pastries to a hetero couple. But didn't want to cater their wedding for what ever reason. I don't have a problem with it. Live and let live.

(The baker wasn't asked to cater a wedding, they were asked to make a cake. But to continue...)

So you are fine with Public Accommodation laws, but only in part. Is that correct?

Is it OK for a business to sell everyday pastries to blacks but refuse to cater (or provide a wedding cake) to their wedding? How about interracial couples? Interfaith couples?

>>>>
I think the business should be able to chose if they have to go out of their way to preform a service. If a black couple came into a white owned bakery and requested them to cater their wedding. If it was in the middle of ghetto and their safety could be threatened. You would still force them to do it?

>>>>>

>>>>
I think the business should be able to chose if they have to go out of their way to preform a service. If a black couple came into a white owned bakery and requested them to cater their wedding. If it was in the middle of ghetto and their safety could be threatened. You would still force them to do it?

(The baker in this case didn't have to "go out of their way" to bake a wedding cake, they advertised that they made wedding cakes so such a request was not out the way.)

Why do you not want to answer questions directly, they are pretty simple.

Here let me provide my position with no equivocation: I believe that Public Accommodation laws as applied to private business should be repealed outside of very specific vital areas (emergency medical, housing with 5 or more units, and sale of raw food supplies).

See?

Now your turn, do you support Public Accommodation laws?

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

Why do you not want to answer questions directly, they are pretty simple.

Here let me provide my position with no equivocation: I believe that Public Accommodation laws as applied to private business should be repealed outside of very specific vital areas (emergency medical, housing with 5 or more units, and sale of raw food supplies).

See?

Now your turn, do you support Public Accommodation laws?

>>>>
I agree with you. I thought you aggred with the gay couple over the baker.

[

I agree with you. I thought you aggred with the gay couple over the baker.

Depends on what you are asking.

Am I talking about what the law is? (i.e. reality)

or

Am I talking about what the law should be in my opinion?

The reality is that the bakers broke the law and were subject to the law. Public Accommodation laws are enacted by the Legislature of the State and such laws have been challenged to the Supreme Court and are constitutional. So the reality is the Klein's broke the law.

In my opinion, I think Public Accommodation laws should be repealed as they apply to private business with some very narrow essential business requirements. I could even compromise and support what I call a "Truth In Access" law that repeals existing Public Accommodation laws, but requires business owners make public notification as part of the business licensing process on who they will or will not serve which can only be elected at the time the license is applied for or changed 90-days after submission of a revised form. Public Notification means (a) the notice is kept on file with the business license, (b) displayed in a prominent location at each entrance to the building, (c) included as part of internet and print advertising.

>>>>

silhouette is the basher.

She fears gay people. As if she might "catch it".
Well close. I know someone who "caught it" from the man who molested him as a boy. He died of AIDS in his early 30s...total waste of a human life. Very bright, funny guy with some very dark poisons put in his mind as a child..

So we'll let the readers decide if I'm a "basher" or someone fed up enough with the LGBT bullshit to actually do something about it.. Cousin has a son now who was "tampered with" as a child. Went to a college known for its rampantly gay population. Since he started and got a boyfriend (or 100?) I've seen a picture of him. Gaunt, pale, dark circles under his eyes, thin, about 40lbs dropped since he started there. It will devastate my cousin when the news comes. She's lost so many family members before their time already..

...So yeah, in a really real way, you can "catch" the gay..

Well close. I know someone who "caught it" from the man who molested him as a boy. He died of AIDS in his early 30s...total waste of a human life. Very bright, funny guy with some very dark poisons put in his mind as a child..

So we'll let the readers decide if I'm a "basher" or someone fed up enough with the LGBT bullshit to actually do something about it.. Cousin has a son now who was "tampered with" as a child. Went to a college known for its rampantly gay population. Since he started and got a boyfriend (or 100?) I've seen a picture of him. Gaunt, pale, dark circles under his eyes, thin, about 40lbs dropped since he started there. It will devastate my cousin when the news comes. She's lost so many family members before their time already..

So when a het abuses a child they catch the het?

So when a het abuses a child they catch the het?
According to Silly...who cannot distinguish between adults consenting and an adult molesting a child. Silly should not be allowed around children since she cannot distinguish.

You are singularly the most severe gay basher on this forum right now.
I'm not a basher just getting sick and tired of the lifestyle being shoved down my throat. They said keep my nose out if their bedroom, when we did they brought it back in. Now we have transexuals using the wrong bathrooms and locker rooms. When will it stop?
How, pray tell is our lifestyle being "shoved down your throat"? By us not hiding in the closet anymore? Poor you.

I'm not a basher just getting sick and tired of the lifestyle being shoved down my throat. They said keep my nose out if their bedroom, when we did they brought it back in. Now we have transexuals using the wrong bathrooms and locker rooms. When will it stop?
How is "the lifestyle" shoved down your throat?
Do you live under a rock? They are making people go against their religious beliefs to cater to them. When they can go to other places. They boycotted chick fil a just because the owner said he thinks marriage should be between a man and a woman. Even though his company employed gays. Now we have transexuals wanting to use women's locker rooms. I thought queers just wanted people to mind their own business and leave them alone.
A transexual isn't necessarily a gay person. Are you another one who cannot distinguish?

How is "the lifestyle" shoved down your throat?
Do you live under a rock? They are making people go against their religious beliefs to cater to them. When they can go to other places. They boycotted chick fil a just because the owner said he thinks marriage should be between a man and a woman. Even though his company employed gays. Now we have transexuals wanting to use women's locker rooms. I thought queers just wanted people to mind their own business and leave them alone.
Clearly, you don't think LGBT have a right to the democratice process. Sorry, we do.
Her husband...her dominating husband didn't. And apparently stupid husband since he made it quite clear that he was discriminating against the couple due to their sexual orientation. Just as stupid as someone who would make it clear they are discriminating against someone based on their religion (just as illegal) or discriminating against someone based on their race (just as illegal) or discriminating against someone based on their gender (just as illegal). A stupid husband....she should have chosen more wisely.

According to Silly...who cannot distinguish between adults consenting and an adult molesting a child. Silly should not be allowed around children since she cannot distinguish.

Unless you read the point I make about them in the OP. It is those people who should not be allowed around children.

Specifically this point:

I worry when gays make the argument for marriage that "it doesn't matter about the kids having a mom and dad, they just have to accept what the adults are doing". This apathic disconnect from the angst of a child's needs is the first red flag you look for. The adults so saying are saying "this object doesn't dictate what humans do with it".. It's called in psychology of abuse "thingifying" the object intended to be abused. If it's an "it", then it doesn't have feelings one might feel guilty about..

You add that ^^ to these photos of the demographic of "LGBT" in sober "pride" all across the nation in broad daylight, any time of the year and you have some rather subtle cues about the propensity for exposing children to inappropriate things in disregard for their best interest as separate people: Clarifying The "Unanimous" Gay Adoption Ruling From SCOTUS Recently: The Fight Heats Up (Poll)

The evidence against your demographic being trusted around children is screaming from the top of a float in a "pride" parade... What you're "proud" of says it all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back