The Politics of Gaining "Rights" for a Sexual Orientation: Part I: Get Sympathy

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
(Part II "Seize Positions or Power" will follow soon)

Inspired by this thread: Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.
Yes, first you gain sympathy for a mental issue of a given demographic (gay teen suicide), then you use that sympathy to propel that demographic into getting rights that never existed for that behavior before.(gay marriage)

It's a tried and true formula. Anyone thinking this is about merely getting sympathy for a mental illness is missing the big picture. It's about getting sympathy for yet another sexual orientation...the "rights" for that orientation will come later. They are all too aware of the public sentiments about their latest legal shoehorn still simmering under the surface of the majority.. the film is a Trojan Horse whose contents are meant to empty into the castle grounds while everyone is asleep...again...

I once read an article, lengthy, by a law enforcement official who had done an exhaustive study on pedophilia. He said that in general, pedophiles if nothing else are extraordinarily clever in how they go about "grooming" the adults in charge of the children they're after. That's why when it's discovered, it's always the person they thought least in the world who would do such a thing. Jerry Sandusky was such an example. He married a woman, sought to be involved in sports and then of course "outreach to youth" in sports. What a model man eh? Well, no. He was actually a homosexual pedophile....grooming the situation to place himself around the "objects" he craved sexually.

This fact, incidentally, is why I worry when gays make the argument for marriage that "it doesn't matter about the kids having a mom and dad, they just have to accept what the adults are doing". This apathic disconnect from the angst of a child's needs is the first red flag you look for. The adults so saying are saying "this object doesn't dictate what humans do with it".. It's called in psychology of abuse "thingifying" the object intended to be abused. If it's an "it", then it doesn't have feelings one might feel guilty about..

Whenever I see a man signing up to work with children I'm always suspicious. My experience with the guys I know and all are in agreement: "avoid childcare at all costs...make excuses..go to the pub...bathe the dog...anything but that!" Men just aren't wired to crave being around whining children. Rather be out hunting or fishing. So when one lines up to be around kiddies all day long..well... yeah.. I like to look at the obvious. There are exceptions I'm sure but radar is radar..when child abuse is the topic at hand, one should do well to not ignore even subtle cues..mandatory in fact as a matter of federal law to err on the side of caution.. I've known a couple of male teachers as an example of the exception. In general they were gruff, simmering annoyance with the kids pretty regularly and were dealing with them out of a sense of duty to trying to make society a better place. They never volunteer for extra duties with kids after school and the minute the clock strikes three they are blazing a trail for their car and the local tavern to take the edge off the stress..

Look at Kevin Jennings for example, gay, Obama's "education czar". He had to have chosen a life around children for years before he got that nod. Not saying he's a pedophile, but ordering the teaching of "fisting" and other inappropriate sexualized-content to school aged kids certainly gives one cause to wonder. Was he attempting to "groom" them? You be the judge..

In any event, look for talk of "Pedophile suicides" to be on the increase in the near future.. You'll hear buzzwords like "don't hate" or "bigot" or "pedophobe!"..

Last edited:
You are describing how your operate.

The difference between you and the homosexual movement, you are a failure.

Every day the same old same old.
No, it's not every day pedophiles begin to advance legal gains on rights by crossing the threshold of milking sympathy for the unforgivable demographic..

You are describing how your operate.

The difference between you and the homosexual movement, you are a failure.
So

1. You're accusing me of being a pedophile, exposing the workings of pedophiles (which defies the syndrome's Golden Rule: always operate under the radar) and

2. You're saying that you are more successful advancing the Agenda of a deviant sex orientation because you are better at not talking about its intricate workings openly?

If homosexuality was deviant, surely gay rights wouldn't have bipartisan support, huh.

"I want to do everything possible to see that regular Americans can enjoy the same opportunity for success and security that I have had. That means the American Dream unencumbered by bureaucratic ineptitude, government regulation, confiscatory tax politics, racism, discrimination against women, or discrimination against people based on sexual orientation."
-- Donald Trump; from 'The America We Deserve' (2000)

sil--

Every single day you hate on gays. Gays don't support child abuse or pedophilia.

(Part II "Seize Positions or Power" will follow soon)

Inspired by this thread: Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.
Yes, first you gain sympathy for a mental issue of a given demographic (gay teen suicide), then you use that sympathy to propel that demographic into getting rights that never existed for that behavior before.(gay marriage)

It's a tried and true formula. Anyone thinking this is about merely getting sympathy for a mental illness is missing the big picture. It's about getting sympathy for yet another sexual orientation...the "rights" for that orientation will come later. They are all too aware of the public sentiments about their latest legal shoehorn still simmering under the surface of the majority.. the film is a Trojan Horse whose contents are meant to empty into the castle grounds while everyone is asleep...again...

I once read an article, lengthy, by a law enforcement official who had done an exhaustive study on pedophilia. He said that in general, pedophiles if nothing else are extraordinarily clever in how they go about "grooming" the adults in charge of the children they're after. That's why when it's discovered, it's always the person they thought least in the world who would do such a thing. Jerry Sandusky was such an example. He married a woman, sought to be involved in sports and then of course "outreach to youth" in sports. What a model man eh? Well, no. He was actually a homosexual pedophile....grooming the situation to place himself around the "objects" he craved sexually.

This fact, incidentally, is why I worry when gays make the argument for marriage that "it doesn't matter about the kids having a mom and dad, they just have to accept what the adults are doing". This apathic disconnect from the angst of a child's needs is the first red flag you look for. The adults so saying are saying "this object doesn't dictate what humans do with it".. It's called in psychology of abuse "thingifying" the object intended to be abused. If it's an "it", then it doesn't have feelings one might feel guilty about..

Whenever I see a man signing up to work with children I'm always suspicious. My experience with the guys I know and all are in agreement: "avoid childcare at all costs...make excuses..go to the pub...bathe the dog...anything but that!" Men just aren't wired to crave being around whining children. Rather be out hunting or fishing. So when one lines up to be around kiddies all day long..well... yeah.. I like to look at the obvious. There are exceptions I'm sure but radar is radar..when child abuse is the topic at hand, one should do well to not ignore even subtle cues..mandatory in fact as a matter of federal law to err on the side of caution.. I've known a couple of male teachers as an example of the exception. In general they were gruff, simmering annoyance with the kids pretty regularly and were dealing with them out of a sense of duty to trying to make society a better place. They never volunteer for extra duties with kids after school and the minute the clock strikes three they are blazing a trail for their car and the local tavern to take the edge off the stress..

Look at Kevin Jennings for example, gay, Obama's "education czar". He had to have chosen a life around children for years before he got that nod. Not saying he's a pedophile, but ordering the teaching of "fisting" and other inappropriate sexualized-content to school aged kids certainly gives one cause to wonder. Was he attempting to "groom" them? You be the judge..

In any event, look for talk of "Pedophile suicides" to be on the increase in the near future.. You'll hear buzzwords like "don't hate" or "bigot" or "pedophobe!"..

Forum List

Back