The Politics of Gaining "Rights" for a Sexual Orientation: Part I: Get Sympathy

Pedophilia isn't connected to LGBT. Only in your mind....
Yes, they are both mental illnesses.
No, that isn't true. DSM5 has changed that.

the DSM5 did not "change" that. it RECOGNIZED that

and it was done long before the DSM5
It is a mental illness, but they are free to do what they want. I have never done anything bad to a queer. Even broke bread with some and actually had a good time.

Pedophilia isn't connected to LGBT. Only in your mind....
Yes, they are both mental illnesses.
No, that isn't true. DSM5 has changed that.
See, when it comes to sexual orientations, the DSM can simply be changed. Ask the LGBT folks running the APA. They will tell you after they took it over and turned it to a political outfit, that this is so. It takes awhile. The formula as I said in the OP is 1. Gain sympathy and 2. Positions of power. Then, mental illness "becomes sanity"..and, finally, "gets rights".

Last edited:
You are singularly the most severe gay basher on this forum right now.
I'm not a basher just getting sick and tired of the lifestyle being shoved down my throat. They said keep my nose out if their bedroom, when we did they brought it back in. Now we have transexuals using the wrong bathrooms and locker rooms. When will it stop?

I'm not a basher just getting sick and tired of the lifestyle being shoved down my throat. They said keep my nose out if their bedroom, when we did they brought it back in. Now we have transexuals using the wrong bathrooms and locker rooms. When will it stop?
How is "the lifestyle" shoved down your throat?

silhouette is the basher.

She fears gay people. As if she might "catch it".

Do you live under a rock? They are making people go against their religious beliefs to cater to them. When they can go to other places. They boycotted chick fil a just because the owner said he thinks marriage should be between a man and a woman. Even though his company employed gays. Now we have transexuals wanting to use women's locker rooms. I thought queers just wanted people to mind their own business and leave them alone.

That sure is a lot of words just to simply say you hate fags. Get a life, Sil.

Do you live under a rock? They are making people go against their religious beliefs to cater to them. When they can go to other places. They boycotted chick fil a just because the owner said he thinks marriage should be between a man and a woman. Even though his company employed gays. Now we have transexuals wanting to use women's locker rooms. I thought queers just wanted people to mind their own business and leave them alone.
Clearly, you don't think LGBT have a right to the democratice process. Sorry, we do.

Oh I thought you were talking about me. I don't agree with the lifestyle but it's really none of my business.

Oh I thought you were talking about me. I don't agree with the lifestyle but it's really none of my business.
Good for you. Live and let live.

Clearly, you don't think LGBT have a right to the democratice process. Sorry, we do.
I was all for civil unions, I just think if it's against someone's religion and the feel strongly against it why should they be forced to cater a homosexual wedding? The baker that got sued actually knew the couple and sold pastries to them. She just didn't want to cater the wedding.

I was all for civil unions, I just think if it's against someone's religion and the feel strongly against it why should they be forced to cater a homosexual wedding? The baker that got sued actually knew the couple and sold pastries to them. She just didn't want to cater the wedding.

So your problem is with Public Accommodation laws in general, correct?

>>>>>

So your problem is with Public Accommodation laws in general, correct?

>>>>>
If a gay owned bakery would sell everyday pastries to a hetero couple. But didn't want to cater their wedding for what ever reason. I don't have a problem with it. Live and let live.

Forum List

Back