Not open for further replies.

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, the Black Hitler!

Reluctant Kentucky clerk gets time for gay marriage appeal

By ADAM BEAM

Aug. 17, 2015 4:51 PM EDT

MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky county clerk who objects to same-sex marriage will not have to issue marriage licenses while she takes her case to a federal appeals court.

Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis is being sued by two gay couples. U.S. District Judge David Bunning ordered Davis last week to issue the licenses despite her objections.

On Monday, he granted her request to stay his decision while she pursues her case before the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

Davis has refused to grant marriage license to anyone in Rowan County since the U.S. Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage nationwide.

"GTP"
634.jpg

tea-party-hitler.jpg

It's a federal judiciary question, and it has nothing to do with your Dear Leader. Yet you bring him up as if it does.

A Kentucky county clerk who objects to same-sex marriage will not have to issue marriage licenses while she takes her case to a federal appeals court.

She isn't being forced to do something that goes against her religious beliefs while it's being appealed in court? That's almost exactly like Nazi Germany. :eek:

If her religion prevents her from doing her job, she doesn't need to have that job. Fire her and get someone else.

Yup, rambo, he's your leader. You have no legal say about it. Sux to be you.

A Kentucky county clerk who objects to same-sex marriage will not have to issue marriage licenses while she takes her case to a federal appeals court.

She isn't being forced to do something that goes against her religious beliefs while it's being appealed in court? That's almost exactly like Nazi Germany. :eek:
Yo, but she is, by a Dictator!
Smiley-Face-2.png

"GTP"

No, she is not. SCOTUS ruled, not Obama. You do understand how the laws in this country work, right? The judge is giving her the time to appeal, which is more than I thought would happen.

No, she is not. SCOTUS ruled, not Obama. You do understand how the laws in this country work, right? The judge is giving her the time to appeal, which is more than I thought would happen.

Yo, the SCOTUS? Who makes Law in the U.S.A.? Not SCOTUS!!! This is just the beginning of a WAR on Rights, watch and learn!

"GTP"
obama-lying.jpg

Yo, remember how this crook lied to the SCOTUS about the penalty not being a TAX? Thought I would ask a brain?

Yo, the SCOTUS? Who makes Law in the U.S.A.? Not SCOTUS!!! This is just the beginning of a WAR on Rights, watch and learn!

"GTP"
View attachment 47647
Yo, remember how this crook lied to the SCOTUS about the penalty not being a TAX? Thought I would ask a brain?
There is no war. You have no power. SCOTUS opined, and that's the end of it. Obama had nothing to do with it. You get confused easily, yeah.

Yo, try and get some brains, not photos!

"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 47647
There is no war. You have no power. SCOTUS opined, and that's the end of it. Obama had nothing to do with it. You get confused easily, yeah.

Yo, Congress can overrule anything the SCOTUS!!! Get your facts straight!

"GTP"
Obama-and-Sharpton-Tie-The-Knot--125038.jpg

Yo, feel sorry for these two when the Republicans takeover all three sections of Government!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back