The plot to subvert election. Unraveling the Russian story so far.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
The Plot to Subvert an Election: Unraveling the Russia Story So Far

As Mr. Trump emerged in spring 2016 as the improbable favorite for the Republican nomination, the Russian operation accelerated on three fronts — the hacking and leaking of Democratic documents; massive fraud on Facebook and Twitter; and outreach to Trump campaign associates.

“Putin fulfilled the dream of every Soviet leader — to stick it to the United States. I think this will be studied by the K.G.B.’s successors for a very long time.”

—————-

A spectacular article from the New York Times covering the entire Russian timeline up to today.

Deanie boy, neither you or I know for sure if the Russians interfered in the election and helped get Trump elected.

But if they did.

All I can say is, "Thank you Comrade"!! ..... :thup:

Last edited:

As Mr. Trump emerged in spring 2016 as the improbable favorite for the Republican nomination, the Russian operation accelerated on three fronts — the hacking and leaking of Democratic documents; massive fraud on Facebook and Twitter; and outreach to Trump campaign associates.

“Putin fulfilled the dream of every Soviet leader — to stick it to the United States. I think this will be studied by the K.G.B.’s successors for a very long time.”

—————-

A spectacular article from the New York Times covering the entire Russian timeline up to today.

Geez now your posts make so much sense.

—————-

deans posts are fun.....

—————-

deans posts are fun.....
Agree. Stupid but fun.

—————-

deans posts are fun.....
Agree. Stupid but fun.
and he is just to dense to realize why he gets treated like he does....

• Banned
Deanie boy, neither you or I know for sure if the Russians interfered in the election and helped get Trump elected.

But if they did.

All I can say is, "Thank you Comrade"!! ..... :thup:
We know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back