The plague of black on white crime in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black tend to be less wealthy than white, this is the source of the problem, and envy push people to do terrible things, breeds hatred and this is probably the main ground for violence, catching two birds at once.

Black tend to be less wealthy than white, this is the source of the problem, and envy push people to do terrible things, breeds hatred and this is probably the main ground for violence, catching two birds at once.

Poverty causes crime? Is that your premise?

Poverty encourage crime, not the only cause for crimes, it is a main motive that once taken care of it can reduce significantly crime.
A wealthy black person simply won't try to rob an old lady risking to sit in prison for even 10,000$, don't you think?

If you want a better example think about yourself, I don't know if you have kids but many of the people I know, tend to drive more carefully because they can't tolerate the idea their family might be left without them, I think you can try placing yourself in this one, is your family the ONLY reason you drive carefully? no, but its a major one indeed.

Poverty encourage crime, not the only cause for crimes, it is a main motive that once taken care of it can reduce significantly crime.
A wealthy black person simply won't try to rob an old lady risking to sit in prison for even 10,000$, don't you think?

Are you aware of black crime statistics in america?
blacks commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in america..despite only making up 13% of the population.

Think about that ...over HALF of ALL violent crime committed by (actually LESS than) 13% of the population because of course, not all blacks are criminals.

West Virginia is the poorest state in america. The population is massively, overwhelmingly white.

Yet the WHOLE STATE has less crime annually than the CITY of detroit...over 80% black.

So if all those poor white people in WV committed crime like negroes in detroit, the streets WOULD, LITERALLY be running blood.

Why the difference?

blacks commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in america..despite only making up 13% of the population.

Think about that ...over HALF of ALL violent crime committed by (actually LESS than) 13% of the population because of course, not all blacks are criminals.

West Virginia is the poorest state in america. The population is massively, overwhelmingly white.

Yet the WHOLE STATE has less crime annually than the CITY of detroit...over 80% black.

So if all those poor white people in WV committed crime like negroes in detroit, the streets WOULD, LITERALLY be running blood.

Why the difference?
Again, the statistics don't lie, and I agree black commits more crimes than anyone else, but the way you analyze it is where I disagree.
The background isn't necessary to be racial background for instance like anti-Semitic background or the KKK's background.
I'm talking about the way to get out of this, as I said black people tend to be less wealthy than white people, once they are in the same economic status the crime rate will be reduced significantly.
Read my second post, and think about it, is it worth risking a GOOD life for something small and insignificant or is it worth risking a "BAD" life for something big and significant?

Why the difference?
Again, the statistics don't lie, and I agree black commits more crimes than anyone else, but the way you analyze it is where I disagree.
The background isn't necessary to be racial background for instance like anti-Semitic background or the KKK's background.
I'm talking about the way to get out of this, as I said black people tend to be less wealthy than white people, once they are in the same economic status the crime rate will be reduced significantly.
Read my second post, and think about it, is it worth risking a GOOD life for something small and insignificant or is it worth risking a "BAD" life for something big and significant?

Well, at this point lots of people don't CARE what "offends" blacks anymore. They have done too much damage and there are too many historic grievances. It just isn't going to happen.

Why don't you guys open your border and let the palestinians in?
Why don't you make sure they are not "economically disadvantaged" and give them welfare and housing and jobs and special "protected class" (that's the LEGAL definition go look it up) status over israelis.
Go ahead..why not? We're all the same, right? If they just understood your position they'd come around and be good citizens, right?

LMMFAO

Why the difference?

Well, at this point lots of people don't CARE what "offends" blacks anymore. They have done too much damage and there are too many historic grievances. It just isn't going to happen.

Why don't you make sure they are not "economically disadvantaged" and give them welfare and housing and jobs and special "protected class" (that's the LEGAL definition go look it up) status over israelis.
Go ahead..why not? We're all the same, right? If they just understood your position they'd come around and be good citizens, right?

LMMFAO
Well if this is what its all about I'm sorry to disappoint you but you are wrong.
The only comparison can be made is between Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews, and believe it or not but improving the wealth for Israeli Arabs and providing them repairing discrimination rights bound by law did reduce massively the crime rate, and the statistics encouraging :wink_2:

Why the difference?

LMMFAO
Well if this is what its all about I'm sorry to disappoint you but you are wrong.
The only comparison can be made is between Israeli Arabs and Israeli Jews, and believe it or not but improving the wealth for Israeli Arabs and providing them repairing discrimination rights bound by law did reduce massively the crime rate, and the statistics encouraging :wink_2:

whites have done the same thing for blacks here..
...and it hasn't changed or improved anything..in fact..looking at black crime rates and ESPECIALLY black on white crime...things are worse now than ever before in our history.
People are tired of having our tax money "redistributed" to a class of people who hate our guts and actively try to undermine our society...

White people being the majority, naturally, provide the most tax money to the gvt....which has been infiltrated by anti whites who then turn around and "fund" all of these "social programs" and "entitlements" that go to minorities exclusively.

We've done all we can. Time to seperate and put an end to all interracial violence and wasted tax money.
At some point you have to just say fuckit and stop.
This country is collapsing anyway. It's better to separate peacefully now rather than violently later.

insanity; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

We need to bring back into operation "ole Sparky", you know the electric chair. Fry these bustards and let their people watch.

We need to bring back into operation "ole Sparky", you know the electric chair. Fry these bustards and let their people watch.
Well, the death penalty for them means some poor innocent white person was killed first.
Be aware and ready to protect your own family and yourself. Once a few people start "handling their own business" and negroes learn that white people don't put up with their BS, things will change..

Think "Paul Kersey".

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein

Why the difference?

LMMFAO

whites have done the same thing for blacks here..
...and it hasn't changed or improved anything..in fact..looking at black crime rates and ESPECIALLY black on white crime...things are worse now than ever before in our history.
People are tired of having our tax money "redistributed" to a class of people who hate our guts and actively try to undermine our society...

White people being the majority, naturally, provide the most tax money to the gvt....which has been infiltrated by anti whites who then turn around and "fund" all of these "social programs" and "entitlements" that go to minorities exclusively.

We've done all we can. Time to seperate and put an end to all interracial violence and wasted tax money.
At some point you have to just say fuckit and stop.
This country is collapsing anyway. It's better to separate peacefully now rather than violently later.

insanity; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
I'm sorry but I'll have to disagree again, the criminal rate in the US is larger in way biggest size, the capitalism should be available for everyone to get rich, but- once it doesn't work...it means that the capitalism is not implemented well enough, and it also takes time.
Investing tax in education, wealth, and encourage failing/weaker societies to improve is one part, but it has to be done properly, giving up won't solve anything.

I'm sorry but I'll have to disagree again, the criminal rate in the US is larger in way biggest size, the capitalism should be available for everyone to get rich, but- once it doesn't work...it means that the capitalism is not implemented well enough, and it also takes time.
Investing tax in education, wealth, and encourage failing/weaker societies to improve is one part, but it has to be done properly, giving up won't solve anything.

How old are you, if I may ask?

Nearly 23, sir.

Nearly 23, sir.

Thanks.
I predict your worldview may change as you continue to mature and gather real life experience.

I have nothing to counter your idealism and utopian premises with other than"You'll see"

...and I'm the first to admit that isn't a solid argument...Nevertheless, "You'll see".

Nearly 23, sir.

Thanks.
I predict your worldview may change as you continue to mature and gather real life experience.

I have nothing to counter your idealism and utopian premises with other than"You'll see"

...and I'm the first to admit that isn't a solid argument...Nevertheless, "You'll see".
If I was 63 you would say I'm old fashioned..anyway I might not have the life experience which is definitely the most important thing in life but my common sense and logic tells me that once you take the bigger variable out of the equation its more likely to effect the outcome.

Nearly 23, sir.

Thanks.

If I was 63 you would say I'm old fashioned..anyway I might not have the life experience which is definitely the most important thing in life but my common sense and logic tells me that once you take the bigger variable out of the equation its more likely to effect the outcome.

You're making assumptions about me and what I might say...Let's not overthink this.
I'm not saying my view is better. I'm not saying anything other than I predict your views will change as you get older.
We can leave it at that if you want. I can't see the future. I might be wrong. You might think the same thing at 63 that you do now.

This can be an ongoing tally.

Feel free to post your own

Defendant takes murder guilty plea in 2012 Gonzales home invasion Home The Advocate mdash Baton Rouge Louisiana

GONZALES — In one night, a tearful Craig Godbold testified Tuesday, a robbery aimed at stealing a safe thought to contain gold and collectible coins changed everything for his family. “In one night — in one night — my wife lost her whole family. In one night. Her mother, her brother and her stepdad,” said Godbold, commander of the Natchez, Mississippi, Police Department’s criminal investigations. Godbold was staring straight at defendant Bernard James, 27. James is one of five men accused in the brazen Gonzales-area home invasion more than two years ago that led to the slaying of Godbold’s in-laws, Shirley and Robert Irwin Marchand, and their 50-year-old son, Douglas Dooley. Since that February 2012 night, Godbold said, the joy in his wife Teresa Godbold’s voice is gone and she continues to live in fear. James became the second defendant in the slayings to plead guilty and accept life in prison to avoid a potential death sentence. 74-year-old Robert Marchand’s throat had been slashed, as had those of Shirley Marchand, 72, and Dooley on the night of Feb. 17, 2012. All three were severely beaten.

Regarding the title of your thread, I disagree. The plague is black on black crime/murder... 6,000 black men are killed EACH YEAR by other blacks (more than the TOTAL Americans killed in both Iraq and Afghanistan in the last decade), yet very, very few ever talk about it. Where is Al Notso-Shaprton? Where is Jessie Jerkson? Where is the embarrassment that is Holder and Obama? They CARE NOT for the crime or the death of blacks, they ONLY and OBVIOUSLY care for political gain. Which is sad on many levels, not the least of which is the horrible conditions of the black, inner-city communities the frauds claim to support.

Wanna discuss THAT???

This can be an ongoing tally.

Feel free to post your own

Defendant takes murder guilty plea in 2012 Gonzales home invasion Home The Advocate mdash Baton Rouge Louisiana

GONZALES — In one night, a tearful Craig Godbold testified Tuesday, a robbery aimed at stealing a safe thought to contain gold and collectible coins changed everything for his family. “In one night — in one night — my wife lost her whole family. In one night. Her mother, her brother and her stepdad,” said Godbold, commander of the Natchez, Mississippi, Police Department’s criminal investigations. Godbold was staring straight at defendant Bernard James, 27. James is one of five men accused in the brazen Gonzales-area home invasion more than two years ago that led to the slaying of Godbold’s in-laws, Shirley and Robert Irwin Marchand, and their 50-year-old son, Douglas Dooley. Since that February 2012 night, Godbold said, the joy in his wife Teresa Godbold’s voice is gone and she continues to live in fear. James became the second defendant in the slayings to plead guilty and accept life in prison to avoid a potential death sentence. 74-year-old Robert Marchand’s throat had been slashed, as had those of Shirley Marchand, 72, and Dooley on the night of Feb. 17, 2012. All three were severely beaten.

Regarding the title of your thread, I disagree. The plague is black on black crime/murder... 6,000 black men are killed EACH YEAR by other blacks (more than the TOTAL Americans killed in both Iraq and Afghanistan in the last decade), yet very, very few ever talk about it. Where is Al Notso-Shaprton? Where is Jessie Jerkson? Where is the embarrassment that is Holder and Obama? They CARE NOT for the crime or the death of blacks, they ONLY and OBVIOUSLY care for political gain. Which is sad on many levels, not the least of which is the horrible conditions of the black, inner-city communities the frauds claim to support.

Wanna discuss THAT???
Sure..we can discuss it.
I know those stats..believe that.

As you point out. Negroes are disproportionately violent and they don't care who they attack..white, black, old, young, handicapped....What is your opinion on that? What do you think makes them that way?
We already know the stats..what are the reasons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back