The plague of black on white crime in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three men arraigned in Meade Street slaying of 79-year-old man MLive.com

FLINT, MI – Three men have been arraigned and are in police custody for the slaying of 79-year-old Jimmie Allison inside his Flint home on South Meade Street Friday night, Aug. 8. Marquise Antwan Love, 19, Keanu Alexander Brown, 24, and Takais Armon Brown, 28, were all arraigned Wednesday. The men have all been charged with first-degree murder, armed robbery, first-degree home invasion and felony firearm. Flint police responded to the shooting at Allison's home in the 500 block of South Meade Street Friday around 11:30 p.m. Allison was found dead inside from an apparent gunshot wound. "Within hours of the investigation we were able to locate and secure three suspects." Dixon said. Prosecutors say one of the defendants is the son of Allison's gardener, but did not say which one. -

Police search for men who slammed woman to ground snatched... www.wftv.com

, Fla. — Ocoee police are searching for three people they said knocked an elderly woman to the ground at a busy Publix and took off with her purse. Charlotte Dunaway, 74, is in the hospital with a severe head injury, a broken clavicle and a broken shoulder. “She is very dizzy, very sore, but the main thing is that the neurologist has said the bleeding outside of her brain has stopped,” said Dunaway’s daughter, Scarlett Root. The victim was walking into the Publix on Silver Star Road Friday morning while the store was packed with customers. Surveillance video shows the woman walking into the store with a grocery cart when three men walked out of the store, slammed the woman to the ground and snatched her purse.

Arrests made in cane beating caught on video

ATLANTA -- It was a video that made people cringe when they watched it. A man and woman were beaten after a suspect grabbed the man's cane and beat them with it. And it was all over a parking space. Two weeks after it happened, the suspect and his wife have been arrested, charged in connection with the assault. And that is a big relief to Ummi Gunturk. "It never made any sense to me and it will never make any sense to me," she said. Dorian Boyd, 39, is charged with Aggravated Battery, Robbery, Aggravated Assault and Batter. His wife, Natasha Boyd, 43, is charged with Parking Violation, Being a Party to Aggravated Battery, Being a Party to Aggravated Assault and Battery. Gunturk and her boyfriend Darren Kohn were parked at a pet store on Piedmont Avenue on August 2, 2014 when a car blocked them and two other cars in. Kohn was walking with a cane because he recently had reconstructive knee surgery. An argument ensued and police said Dorian Boyd grabbed Kohn's cane and started beating him and Gunturk. Gunturk suffered a contusion to her left arm. Her boyfriend Kohn suffered an injury to his knee and a fractured face. -

2 charged in fatal carjacking of 94-year-old Daytona Beach man www.wftv.com

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — Two men have been charged nearly one year after a 94-year-old man was carjacked in Daytona Beach. The man had medical complications during the attack and died at the hospital. Vittario Vecchiarelli’s neighbors on Woodland Avenue near North Atlantic Avenue were happy to hear of an arrest. They recalled the elderly man simply trying to get his mail when it happened. “He had pulled up and I guess was getting his mail, and when he got out of his car that’s when they backed up,” said resident Park Lippert. Vecchiarelli was found by his neighbors lying feet from his driveway. “He turned around and grabbed hold of the window and was dragged a couple of feet and fell down, and that was it,” Lippert said. Deckalis Few and Dominick Jackson were charged with carjacking and third-degree murder.

Father shot and killed in robbery attack - MSNewsNow.com - Jackson MS

TIFTON, GA - A Tift County family is grieving after their relative was shot and killed during a home invasion in Duluth. 37-year-old Adam Schrier of Atlanta was shot and killed at his home early Wednesday morning. Police are looking for two gunmen responsible. "We understand that this is robbery motivated. Apparently two suspects," said Maj. Don Woodruff with Duluth Police. Schrier's girlfriend and her 8-year-old daughter were also shot during the attack. They were taken to a hospital and later released. Schrier's 4-year-old daughter was also in the home but was not injured. Diane Happel wept for her nephew. She asked. "I mean he was in a good neighborhood. It was safe and he felt safe there with his children." They're also trying to figure out how they'll take care of Schrier's funeral and a lawyer for his case. They've set up a GoFundMe account to help pay for the expenses. Any leftover money will be given to Schrier's daughter. "It's just horrible. He was a very, very good man, an awesome dad, wonderful son." Schrier's funeral is set for Saturday afternoon at 4 in Duluth.

I could find at least a handful of local news reports reporting on black on black shootings.

Chicago is a good place for it!

Of course they'll blame whitey!

All due respect, this thread is black on white.

Jury finds Shreveport man guilty of manslaughter for 2012 double slaying

CADDO PARISH, LA - A Caddo Parish jury rendered a guilty verdict Wednesday afternoon in the case of a Shreveport man charged with a double slaying that happened two years ago almost to the day. But the verdict handed down was for two counts of manslaughter. Word came just after 4 p.m. at the Caddo Parish Court House, about five hours after the jury began deliberations. Roderrick Scott had been charged with two counts of second degree murder in the beating and shooting death of Stuart Myers, 29, and the beating death of Leslie Moss, 27, on August 12, 2012. A source in Caddo D.A. Charles R. Scott's office said the lesser charges were decided by the jury. No further information about the changes to the charges is available at this time

UPDATE Suspect in custody after handicapped robbery - WRCBtv.com Chattanooga News Weather Sports

CATOOSA COUNTY, GA - UPDATE: The Catoosa County Sheriff’s Office has a suspect in custody from the robbery of a handicapped woman at a Georgia ATM earlier this month. Allen Green is facing multiple charges, including armed robbery, hijacking a motor vehicle, and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony. Police say Green followed a woman out of a Fort Oglethorpe bank after she had just used the ATM there. The victim told police the suspect bumped the rear of her vehicle, causing her to pull over and the suspect produced a gun and robbed her. The victim said she suffers from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, which severely disables her ability to walk. Family members tell us she usually can’t travel more than a few steps without her wheelchair. -

Teen arrested in murder of woman found near Pinellas Trail - WFLA News Channel 8

CLEARWATER, FL - Clearwater Police have arrested a teen for murder in the mysterious death of Lydia Ann Tross, 41, whose decomposed body was found Saturday near the Pinellas Trail. Dewayne Jones, 18, of Clearwater, has been charged with first-degree murder, police announced Tuesday. Police say robbery is the apparent motive. Tross's body was found by a man and his grandson in a ditch north of Fairmont Street near the Pinellas Trail while they were picking flowers on Saturday. Tross, of Clearwater, was reported missing on August 5. Detectives say a family member of Jones' found items belonging to Tross in the teen's possession. That family member called police. Just last month, Jones was arrested by the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office on drug charges including possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana and obstructing or resisting an officer without violence and was released on bond. -

Deputies Woman takes matter into own hands during home invasion - WALB.com Albany News Weather Sports

ENIGMA, GA - A south Georgia woman who fought back when two men forced their way into her home is encouraging others to do the same. Berrien County Sheriff's deputies were called to a home in reference to a burglary around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday. According to a report, 19-year-old Kayla Walker and her 10-month-old son were at home when she said she heard a noise at the back door. She went to check it out, and that's when the door was pulled open by a man trying to get inside. "But by the time I got in here, they was coming in and I was pushing them back out as hard as I could," she said. Walker said she immediately pushed the man out of the house, but another man behind him pushed them both back inside, knocking her to the ground. That's when she told investigators the second man straddled her and began beating her in the face, using racial slurs such as "stupid white (expletive)." But Walker then said she grabbed the man by the testicles and caused him to fall over on her. She then grabbed him by the throat and began choking him. "I head-butted him, then grabbed his privates and I reached up an started choking him," she recalled. She told officials that she choked him until she felt like he was unconscious, and then let go. But the man wasn't unconscious. He began to fight Walker again, and according to the report, she grabbed a hammer and hit the man several times on the head and on his body with it. She then ran, grabbed her child, and went into a bedroom, where she grabbed a shotgun and pointed it at the men. "He said, 'This is my new house. I'm here to stay.' I said, 'Not at this residence.' I put the gun to his face and the gun clicked and he ran," she said. Walker told deputies that she tried to shoot the intruders, but there was no shell in the chamber of the gun. She reported that the man ran away through the woods, leaving a trail of blood behind him

Woman beaten robbed carjacked at Phipps Plaza

ATLANTA -- Michelle Wing has shopped and dined at Phipps Plaza hundreds of times and always felt safe there. That changed Monday night when she was beaten, robbed and carjacked in a well-lit parking lot outside Nordstrom. Wing's vehicle was parked underneath a lamppost and next to a security call box. Wing said she was at a dinner party at Twist Restaurant when she walked out to her car shortly after 11 p.m. "Two men jumped me from behind, then starting punching me," she recalled. They were screaming profanity, saying "Give me your keys, or I'll kill you." She said. "I really thought they were going to kill me, especially when he said he had a gun," she said. "I was trying to give them my keys. Steal my car if you want, but did they really need to beat me?" She said they also stole her iPhone and purse. As the robbers drove off in Wing's gray 5-Series BMW, other patrons dialed 911. She was taken to Atlanta Medical Center by ambulance with a fractured cheekbone, lacerations, bruises and head injuries. Police are studying surveillance video from parking lot security cameras. Wing described her attackers as two young black men in their late teens or early twenties. She said one of them was wearing colored jeans, a white tank top and possibly a hat. -

Suspect in Arkadelphia Triple Murder Changes Plea to Guilty - FOX16.com

ARKADELPHIA, AR - CLARK COUNTY, AR - Riakos Lizana, 21, changed his plea to guilty and was sentenced to four consecutive life sentences during a hearing by Clark County Circuit Judge Robert McCallum on Friday. During the change in plea Lizana admitted he caused the deaths of Bobby Galbraith, Adiele Crutchfield and Marley Crutchfield during a burglary of the Galbraith home on December 6, 2012.

Oakland Park man arrested in death of toddler News - Home

OAKLAND PARK, Fla. - A man has been arrested in Oakland Park in connection with the death of 4-year-old Joshua Snyder. According to deputies, Delivrance Delien, 65, was visiting a home nearby in the 700 block of Northwest 42 Street. Witnesses said Delien was driving erratically and recklessly as he was leaving the home in his silver Chevrolet Tracker. Deputies said Delien struck a vehicle in the driveway, which in turn struck Estelida Morales, 54, and Snyder. During the investigation, detectives said they found physical evidence on Delien's vehicle and the roadway that showed he was trying to flee the scene when he ran over the victims several times. Morales was admitted to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Snyder was pronounced dead are the hospital

Man charged with kidnapping killing cab driver

LA CROSSE — Criminal charges have been filed in La Crosse County against a man accused of killing a cab driver and leading police on a high-speed chase. Prosecutors say Timmy Johnson Jr. admitted killing 79-year-old Merle Forbes in June after calling him for a ride in Platteville. Johnson is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, kidnapping and armed robbery. He's accused of stabbing Forbes and putting him in the trunk of the taxi. The La Crosse Tribune reports a criminal complaint says Johnson could hear the dying man moaning in the trunk as he headed for La Crosse. Police say Johnson was high on PCP when he led police on a high speed chase through La Crosse county. Authorities say speeds reached 115 mph before Johnson hit an SUV and was arrested. -

Update Suspect 17 Arrested for NLR Murder - Local News Weather Sports and Community for Central Arkansas

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR - Police have arrested a Jacksonville teen for a weekend murder. The North Little Rock Police Department says Robert Harris, 17, is charged with Capital Murder and Aggravated Robbery in the Sunday morning shooting death of Michael Cook, 29. Cook was found lying in the street at Campbell Rd. and Whippoorwill Lane around 1 a.m. and died shortly after being taken to the hospital. .

Men convicted in W J student s death sentenced www.wpxi.com

PITTSBURGH — The three men who were convicted of third-degree homicide in the death of a Washington & Jefferson football player nearly two years ago were sentenced Monday. Eric Wells was sentenced to 10-25 years for third-degree murder and three-to-six years for robbery. Adam Hankins was sentenced to six-15 years for third-degree murder and three -10 years for robbery. Troy Simmons was sentenced to five -12 years for third-degree murder and two-to-eight years for robbery. Police said Wells, Hankins and Simmons mugged and punched 21-year-old Timothy McNerney while he was walking back to campus with a friend in October 2012. According to court testimony, McNerney was knocked to the ground, hitting his head. McNerney’s mother, Denise McNerney, said during court that she doesn’t feel like she can forgive the men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back