The Perfect Response To White People's Vitriolic Rage Against Affirmative Action

Editor of Harvard Law Review, Graduated Harvard Law School Magna cum Laude.....Smart Guy

Obama released 11 years of tax returns......Where are Romneys?

Something to hide
Yet for some reason, Obama has nothing to hide by refusing to release his college records. :lol:

Just keep repeating your mantra: "My lord Obama can do no wrong. My lord Obama can do no wrong."

25 year old College records.....who, outside of FoxNation gives a shit?

What about Romneys financial records NOW

Republicans are such lame assholes
Good sheep. You perform exactly as you're told. :clap2:

Yet for some reason, Obama has nothing to hide by refusing to release his college records. :lol:

Just keep repeating your mantra: "My lord Obama can do no wrong. My lord Obama can do no wrong."

You make Alinsky proud

You have learned well from your master

http://townhall.com/columnists/john...ules_for_radicals_against_liberals/page/full/

Last edited:

You make Alinsky proud

12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals - John Hawkins - [page]
Still trying to push that "Alinsky was a conservative!!" bullshit, huh?

:lmao:

You make Alinsky proud

12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals - John Hawkins - [page]

Nope....

Pushing that you worship Alinskys left tit and have learned well daveman

You are the boards primary practitioner of the Alinsky method. You have indeed learned well daveman

Is this the prelude to a whine about reparations?

No. Do you have a real answer to my question?

"How many white people, mid-50's and older, benefited from government sanctioned segregation"?

I don't know.

How many people benefited from slavery?

Hint: You're one of them.

Prove it? Provide a link that says slavery was good for blacks and then take that evidence to the nearest black household and convince them.

Affirmative Action, started as a good idea, but not something I see a need for anymore.
From when to when was it good? And why was it good then?

And from when to now has been bad? And why is it bad now?

AA was, in large part, an attempt by the goverment to combat discrimination and to balance what was an unfair advantage in education that white men had over everyone else. IMO, it was a good idea, and worked well for a time.

I can't give you exact dates, obviously it's just my opinion. I think it's time to phase out AA, we have other laws in place to fight discrimination, and I don't see a race or gender specific educational gap anymore.

There is no evidence that Whites have an advantage over Blacks. The only advantage that anyone had over anyone else is that they had higher test scores. Higher test scores are not identified with race unless you are willing to admit that Whites are, on the average, are a lot smarter than Blacks, on the average.

Sadly, in many universities, Blacks are given bonus points in the college admissions process and Asians are given negative points. Anyone who thinks this is good for the educational system or for the country is a fool.

Any country which champions diversity over quality is doomed to fail.

Question: Who would you prefer to operate on you or a family member: a White surgeon who had to compete with everyone else for his education and job or a Black man who got into college and got hired because of affirmative action?

Nope....

Pushing that you worship Alinskys left tit and have learned well daveman

You are the boards primary practitioner of the Alinsky method. You have indeed learned well daveman
Nothing but lies. What else can you expect from you, whose very username is a lie?

No. Do you have a real answer to my question?

"How many white people, mid-50's and older, benefited from government sanctioned segregation"?

I don't know.

Prove it? Provide a link that says slavery was good for blacks and then take that evidence to the nearest black household and convince them.
I didn't say it was good for blacks. Stop lying, you racist asshole. I said people have benefited from slavery.

YOU benefit from slavery. This is undeniable.

Do you want to know how?

African-American Inventors
Africans introduced the practice of inoculation in America as a cure for smallpox. They had practiced inoculation prior to the slave trade. In 1721, a Boston slave named Onesimus instructed Cotton Mather, the Puritan cleric, about the technique. Mather injected infected fluid into another person and found the second person became immune from catching the disease. Cotton Mather wrote a pamphlet about Onesimus and innoculation became a standard medical practice.
Garrett Morgan, inventor of one of the first traffic lights | African American Registry
*On this date, in 1877, we mark the birth of Garrett Augustus Morgan. He was an African-American businessman and inventor.

The son of former slaves, Garrett Morgan was born in Paris, Kentucky, his early childhood was spent attending school and working on the family farm. In 1895, Morgan moved to Cleveland, where he went to work as a sewing machine repair man for a clothing manufacturer; he opened his own shop in 1907. The company turned out coats, suits, and dresses, all sewn with equipment that Morgan himself had made. In 1920, Morgan moved into the newspaper business establishing the Cleveland Call.

His curiosity and innovation led to the development of many useful and helpful products. Among his inventions was an early traffic signal. After witnessing a collision between an automobile and a horse-drawn carriage, Morgan was convinced that something should be done to improve traffic safety. Morgan was one of the first to apply for and acquire a U.S. patent for a traffic signal. The patent was granted on November 20, 1923. Morgan later had the technology patented in Great Britain and Canada. He also invented a zigzag stitching attachment for manually operated sewing machine. In 1916, Morgan made national news for using a gas mask he had invented to rescue several men trapped during an explosion in an underground tunnel beneath Lake Erie. After the rescue, Morgan’s company received requests from fire departments around the country that wished to purchase the new masks.

The Morgan gas mask was later refined for use by U.S. Army during World War I in 1921. As word of Morgan’s life-saving inventions spread across North America and England, demand for these products grew.​
Famous Black Inventors | Made Manual
Benjamin Banneker If the name Benjamin Banneker doesn't ring a bell to you, you're missing out on one of the most important inventors. Just take a look at the clock within your house or office and you're looking at one of his inventions. The son of former slaves, Banneker was a self-taught inventor, interested in many different subjects. He was a farmer, mathematician, astronomer, author and land surveyor. In the 1750s, Banneker borrowed a pocket watch from a friend and took it apart. Afterwards, he made his first clock, gaining popularity with his invention. Not only did this lead to a successful watch repair shop, his interest in astronomy lead to his predicting a solar eclipse in 1789 and to having Thomas Jefferson ask him to lead a surveyor team within Washington, D.C.​
George Washington Carver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George Washington Carver reputedly discovered three hundred uses for peanuts and hundreds more for soybeans, pecans and sweet potatoes. Among the listed items that he suggested to southern farmers to help them economically were adhesives, axle grease, bleach, buttermilk, chili sauce, fuel briquettes (a biofuel), ink, instant coffee, linoleum, mayonnaise, meat tenderizer, metal polish, paper, plastic, pavement, shaving cream, shoe polish, synthetic rubber, talcum powder and wood stain. Three patents (one for cosmetics; patent number 1,522,176, and two for paints and stains; patent numbers 1,541,478 and 1,632,365) were issued to George Washington Carver in the years 1925 to 1927...​
Ink Slinger's Whimsey: Discover Inventor Joseph Lee and the Automatic Bread Machine
Most of us, however, will never have heard of Joseph Lee, the inventor of the automatic bread making machine that revolutionized the bread industry. This former slave over came incredible hardship to rise (pardon the pun,) above adversity to have a significant impact on modern day America. The impact of his inventions, the first bread machine, then the bread crumber, changed the slice of bread on America’s table by allowing bakeries and restaurants to produce bread loves more efficiently and in greater numbers than ever before. Why without Joseph Lee there wouldn’t be a bread industry as we know it.​
Now tell me you have never been vaccinated, driven under a traffic light, used any of the products invented by GW Carver, or eaten bread from a bakery.

But you'd be lying.

You have benefited from slavery. We all have. Unless you'd like to make the ludicrous claim that these slaves and sons of slaves would have made the same discoveries and inventions in their native lands.

Would you like to try that? No? Didn't think so.

Now you will mindlessly screech that I'm a racist, as if that alters reality one whit.

I don't know.

I didn't say it was good for blacks. Stop lying, you racist asshole. I said people have benefited from slavery.

YOU benefit from slavery. This is undeniable.

Do you want to know how?

African-American Inventors
Africans introduced the practice of inoculation in America as a cure for smallpox. They had practiced inoculation prior to the slave trade. In 1721, a Boston slave named Onesimus instructed Cotton Mather, the Puritan cleric, about the technique. Mather injected infected fluid into another person and found the second person became immune from catching the disease. Cotton Mather wrote a pamphlet about Onesimus and innoculation became a standard medical practice.
Garrett Morgan, inventor of one of the first traffic lights | African American Registry
*On this date, in 1877, we mark the birth of Garrett Augustus Morgan. He was an African-American businessman and inventor.

The son of former slaves, Garrett Morgan was born in Paris, Kentucky, his early childhood was spent attending school and working on the family farm. In 1895, Morgan moved to Cleveland, where he went to work as a sewing machine repair man for a clothing manufacturer; he opened his own shop in 1907. The company turned out coats, suits, and dresses, all sewn with equipment that Morgan himself had made. In 1920, Morgan moved into the newspaper business establishing the Cleveland Call.

His curiosity and innovation led to the development of many useful and helpful products. Among his inventions was an early traffic signal. After witnessing a collision between an automobile and a horse-drawn carriage, Morgan was convinced that something should be done to improve traffic safety. Morgan was one of the first to apply for and acquire a U.S. patent for a traffic signal. The patent was granted on November 20, 1923. Morgan later had the technology patented in Great Britain and Canada. He also invented a zigzag stitching attachment for manually operated sewing machine. In 1916, Morgan made national news for using a gas mask he had invented to rescue several men trapped during an explosion in an underground tunnel beneath Lake Erie. After the rescue, Morgan’s company received requests from fire departments around the country that wished to purchase the new masks.

The Morgan gas mask was later refined for use by U.S. Army during World War I in 1921. As word of Morgan’s life-saving inventions spread across North America and England, demand for these products grew.​
Famous Black Inventors | Made Manual
Benjamin Banneker If the name Benjamin Banneker doesn't ring a bell to you, you're missing out on one of the most important inventors. Just take a look at the clock within your house or office and you're looking at one of his inventions. The son of former slaves, Banneker was a self-taught inventor, interested in many different subjects. He was a farmer, mathematician, astronomer, author and land surveyor. In the 1750s, Banneker borrowed a pocket watch from a friend and took it apart. Afterwards, he made his first clock, gaining popularity with his invention. Not only did this lead to a successful watch repair shop, his interest in astronomy lead to his predicting a solar eclipse in 1789 and to having Thomas Jefferson ask him to lead a surveyor team within Washington, D.C.​
George Washington Carver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George Washington Carver reputedly discovered three hundred uses for peanuts and hundreds more for soybeans, pecans and sweet potatoes. Among the listed items that he suggested to southern farmers to help them economically were adhesives, axle grease, bleach, buttermilk, chili sauce, fuel briquettes (a biofuel), ink, instant coffee, linoleum, mayonnaise, meat tenderizer, metal polish, paper, plastic, pavement, shaving cream, shoe polish, synthetic rubber, talcum powder and wood stain. Three patents (one for cosmetics; patent number 1,522,176, and two for paints and stains; patent numbers 1,541,478 and 1,632,365) were issued to George Washington Carver in the years 1925 to 1927...​
Ink Slinger's Whimsey: Discover Inventor Joseph Lee and the Automatic Bread Machine
Most of us, however, will never have heard of Joseph Lee, the inventor of the automatic bread making machine that revolutionized the bread industry. This former slave over came incredible hardship to rise (pardon the pun,) above adversity to have a significant impact on modern day America. The impact of his inventions, the first bread machine, then the bread crumber, changed the slice of bread on America’s table by allowing bakeries and restaurants to produce bread loves more efficiently and in greater numbers than ever before. Why without Joseph Lee there wouldn’t be a bread industry as we know it.​
Now tell me you have never been vaccinated, driven under a traffic light, used any of the products invented by GW Carver, or eaten bread from a bakery.

But you'd be lying.

You have benefited from slavery. We all have. Unless you'd like to make the ludicrous claim that these slaves and sons of slaves would have made the same discoveries and inventions in their native lands.

Would you like to try that? No? Didn't think so.

Now you will mindlessly screech that I'm a racist, as if that alters reality one whit.

None of that is a benefit from slavery. They are contributions from black Americans that had nothing to do with slavery

If blacks had been given the same opportunities to immigrate to America as free men they would have contributed more

Last edited:
Oh yeah, THAT ends racism. Yep. That AND black vitriol and cherry picked videos. But, let's put that to a test: if you are WHITE try walking through a black neighborhood @ 1AM in the morning. THAT is the REAL test of how far WE ALL have come when it comes to ending racism. For all the anti-racist sentiments spouted here, poor blacks sure do hate whites. For all the whining blacks do about cops and racial profiling and racism, they can and do act ignorant and bigoted when they think they can get away with it. But, let's not mention that, because that's taboo. This ” Blame whitey” thing is getting mighty old.

None of that is a benefit from slavery. They are contributions from black Americans that had nothing to do with slavery
Again, for those who steadfastly refuse to acknowledge reality, those former slaves and children of slaves would not have been able to accomplish what they did in America had they remained in Africa. The children of those slaves would not even have been born, because their parents would never have met.

This truly is undeniable. So don't even bother. It makes you look even stupider.
If blacks had been given the same opportunities to immigrate to America as free men they would have contributed more
No argument there. But it's interesting that you make that claim, then deny that those who came here against their will rose above their circumstances to make such contributions to science and industry.

You personally have benefited from slavery. Your white guilt, while touching, is misplaced.

Again, for those who steadfastly refuse to acknowledge reality, those former slaves and children of slaves would not have been able to accomplish what they did in America had they remained in Africa. The children of those slaves would not even have been born, because their parents would never have met.

This truly is undeniable. So don't even bother. It makes you look even stupider.
No argument there. But it's interesting that you make that claim, then deny that those who came here against their will rose above their circumstances to make such contributions to science and industry.

You personally have benefited from slavery. Your white guilt, while touching, is misplaced.

One of the most truly bizarre attempts at revisionist history and whitewashing slavery I have ever seen

To try to justify the capture and enslavement of millions of blacks because some free balck man went on to invent a traffic light is ridiculous

The condition of blacks in this country would have been vastly improved if they had been allowed to come over on their own volition and were treated as free men

As it was, they were just free labor

One of the most truly bizarre attempts at revisionist history and whitewashing slavery I have ever seen

To try to justify the capture and enslavement of millions of blacks because some free balck man went on to invent a traffic light is ridiculous

The condition of blacks in this country would have been vastly improved if they had been allowed to come over on their own volition and were treated as free men

Damn, you're one stupid bastard, aren't you?

I'm not justifying slavery, you pinhead. I'm saying it happened, and because bright and intelligent people were brought here, our nation benefited from their intelligence and creativity.

Do you deny that? Do you want to shit on their accomplishments in the face of adversity?

I'm not justifying slavery, you pinhead. I'm saying it happened, and because bright and intelligent people were brought here, our nation benefited from their intelligence and creativity.

Do you deny that? Do you want to shit on their accomplishments in the face of adversity?

Which has absolutely nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with the initiative of man

It is not just blacks but women, hispanics, people with disabilities who have benefitted from affirmative action. Prior to affirmative action mandates, they were relegated to certain professions that were perceived to be within their capabilities

With affirmative action, many failed. But there were enough success stories that nobody questions whether a woman can do this job or if blacks are suitable for management jobs

Affirmative Action was a major success

Affirmative Action should be abolished, as it does nothing but divide race relations even further... Anyone who disagrees with that assessment is simply racist.

For the most part, Affirmative Action has been deemphasized. The quotas and reporting that was widespread in the 70s and 80s are gone. Busing is gone. Affirmative Action today is more about ensuring opportunities than arbitrary numbers
Thank you for that. :clap2:

I think there's a general feeling that black people who get a rare opportunity for change and success in their life, aren't worthy.
Precisely! :clap2:

Simply the fact that John McCain graduated 5th from the Bottom out of 899, was involved in the Forestall incident, destroyed 5 navy jets and was shot down disobeying orders proves "White People's Affirmative Action" is a mistake. He never would have gotten into the Naval Academy if both his father and grandfather hadn't been "Admirals". His military career was like Jerry Lewis careening from one disaster to the next.
:lol: What a funny, but completey accurate depiction of John McCain's early career. Privilege matters.

What was his GPA?

25 years later...

Who gives a shit?
You keep touting him as a smart guy, but can't back it up. :lol:
Why can't Romney provide tax returns from three years ago?
He provided everything he was required by law to provide. What makes you think you're entitled to anything else?
Post the LAW that dictates Obama's college GPA is necessary.

I came across this today and found it to be quite profound

white racist lady gets bummed out see look on her face at end lol mpeg2video - YouTube

Here we have a white woman that's totally incensed at the "wrongness" of quotas, aka Affirmative Action in colleges/universities and we see a perfect response that depicts the reality of the situation.

I witness this intellectually on this very board as well.

WE ARE A GREAT NATION because we are a melting pot, a mixture of the best from all nations. Those who object to the tiny portion of jobs set aside for Affirmative Action cannot comprehend the history of the country, nor do they care to.
Yah thiank!!??!?

Excellent post! :clap2:

From when to when was it good? And why was it good then?

And from when to now has been bad? And why is it bad now?

AA was, in large part, an attempt by the goverment to combat discrimination and to balance what was an unfair advantage in education that white men had over everyone else. IMO, it was a good idea, and worked well for a time.

I can't give you exact dates, obviously it's just my opinion. I think it's time to phase out AA, we have other laws in place to fight discrimination, and I don't see a race or gender specific educational gap anymore.

There is no evidence that Whites have an advantage over Blacks. The only advantage that anyone had over anyone else is that they had higher test scores. Higher test scores are not identified with race unless you are willing to admit that Whites are, on the average, are a lot smarter than Blacks, on the average.

Sadly, in many universities, Blacks are given bonus points in the college admissions process and Asians are given negative points. Anyone who thinks this is good for the educational system or for the country is a fool.

Any country which champions diversity over quality is doomed to fail.

Question: Who would you prefer to operate on you or a family member: a White surgeon who had to compete with everyone else for his education and job or a Black man who got into college and got hired because of affirmative action?
If I was in a jam and my life depended on it...I would want no other HUMAN doctor on this planet than this man... Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#LookItUp !!

BTW, I read his biography and was honored to meet this man as a 13/14 yr old kid, back in 1990. One of my high school classmates, our class valedictorian...a white guy, was honored to work under him for his post graduate studies. He's now a very successful doctor himself.

Last edited:

Which has absolutely nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with the initiative of man
Are you being stupid on purpose?

Post the LAW that dictates Obama's college GPA is necessary.
Never claimed there was one. But if somebody's going to claim Obama's the smartest guy in the room, I'd like some corroboration...especially since the reality doesn't seem to support the claim.

Meanwhile, post the LAW that dictates Romney provide more tax returns than he did.

Hint: There isn't one.

Forum List

Back