The Perfect Response To White People's Vitriolic Rage Against Affirmative Action

Damn, you're one stupid bastard, aren't you?

I'm not justifying slavery, you pinhead. I'm saying it happened, and because bright and intelligent people were brought here, our nation benefited from their intelligence and creativity.

Do you deny that? Do you want to shit on their accomplishments in the face of adversity?

Which has absolutely nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with the initiative of man
Are you being stupid on purpose?

Looks like I have been daved.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with the initiative of man

You need to make the case that the former slaves and sons of slaves I mentioned would have done the exact same work had they not been brought from Africa.

If you can't do that, then you have no point. And believe me -- you can't do that.

You need to make the case that the former slaves and sons of slaves I mentioned would have done the exact same work had they not been brought from Africa.

If you can't do that, then you have no point. And believe me -- you can't do that.

Africa did not have the industrial infrastructure so probably not. You have yet to make the case that black Americans would have contributed even more to our society if they had been permitted to come to America as free men rather than slaves

Tell us daveman.......would your slaves have contributed more if they had been allowed to read? How about if post civil war Jim Crow had not restricted their employment to menial jobs

Stop congratulating yourself for the benefits of slavery

Africa did not have the industrial infrastructure so probably not. You have yet to make the case that black Americans would have contributed even more to our society if they had been permitted to come to America as free men rather than slaves

Tell us daveman.......would your slaves have contributed more if they had been allowed to read? How about if post civil war Jim Crow had not restricted their employment to menial jobs

Why should I make the case for an argument I haven't made?

Look, I know your liberal white guilt is redlining because you now realize you benefit from what slaves and sons of slaves accomplished for our society.

Maybe you can assuage your guilty conscience with a sizable donation to the NAACP. Note: Of your OWN money, not someone else's.

Look, I know your liberal white guilt is redlining because you now realize you benefit from what slaves and sons of slaves accomplished for our society.

Maybe you can assuage your guilty conscience with a sizable donation to the NAACP. Note: Of your OWN money, not someone else's.

:clap2:

Your argument is becoming of William Joyce

Your claims of hidden benefits of slavery are unfounded. There is no correlation.

Affirmative action is the biggest hate crime in history. The govt-mandated persecution of white people.

Your claims of hidden benefits of slavery are unfounded. .

Nothing hidden about it. Slavery is the best thing that ever happened to the black race. 99% of blacks in america today are better off than if they were living in africa.

Your claims of hidden benefits of slavery are unfounded. .

Nothing hidden about it. Slavery is the best thing that ever happened to the black race. 99% of blacks in america today are better off than if they were living in africa.

So why don't you enslave more blacks then?

Africa did not have the industrial infrastructure so probably not.

Blacks never have industrial infrastructure unless whites build it for them. Blacks can't do technology. With an IQ of 68 you can't do much in this modern age.

You racist motherfucker.

Last edited:

Your argument is becoming of William Joyce
No, it's not. He'd deny former slaves contributed anything at all.
Your claims of hidden benefits of slavery are unfounded. There is no correlation.
You ignore reality -- but then, you're a leftist. Ignoring reality is a survival skill.

Your white liberal guilt refuses to allow you to acknowledge you, along with the rest of modern society, benefited from what was a heinous practice.

Good arose from the ashes of evil. We're better off for it. This is undeniable.

But you will continue to deny it.

Between ShootSpeeders and Matthew and Ariux and... well I can't remember all the others right now, but we have a lot of fucking unabashed racists on these boards. And they're not the kind of casual racists either who might let slip an "uppity" when talking about a black person. They're the kind that will go right down to the core and call black people stupid, lazy and generally a plague on the world.

Forum List

Back