The Perfect Response To White People's Vitriolic Rage Against Affirmative Action

but they only speak out against white people
How your comment relate to the post I responded to?

your "brother" Sharpton and the NAACP only speaks out about injustices when it's a black person. On other injustices they are mute or back the perp.

perfect examples are Tawana
brawley, the Duke lacrosse rape" and the hoax in the school in Miss.

Lies all of them

And the end game is to get revenge against white people and extort money.

nice racist in your Avi BTW......
What is wrong with you? You seem to have such a visceral reaction to those cases when both legitimately seemed to be cases of merit. You act as if the general public does NOT normally respond in a way that favor the female victim whenever allegations of rape and/or abuse is present. In Brawley's case, especially, she was found unresponsive in woods covered in feces. The American public had not been exposed, for the most part, to hoaxes of that nature to that degree at that time. It should be no surprise. The same for Duke Lacrosse. Even now, the female victim or alleged victim is given leeway, although the media, and the public it seems have learned, from the past mistakes to take a more even-handed approach and rush to judgement.

Are you so upset over the firing of Shirley Sherrod as well? She got railroaded due to false claims and allegations as well. I bet your RW A$$ isn't nearly as upset about that.

How your comment relate to the post I responded to?

your "brother" Sharpton and the NAACP only speaks out about injustices when it's a black person. On other injustices they are mute or back the perp.

perfect examples are Tawana
brawley, the Duke lacrosse rape" and the hoax in the school in Miss.

Lies all of them

And the end game is to get revenge against white people and extort money.

nice racist in your Avi BTW......
What is wrong with you? You seem to have such a visceral reaction to those cases when both legitimately seemed to be cases of merit. You act as if the general public does NOT normally respond in a way that favor the female victim whenever allegations of rape and/or abuse is present. In Brawley's case, especially, she was found unresponsive in woods covered in feces. The American public had not been exposed, for the most part, to hoaxes of that nature to that degree at that time. It should be no surprise. The same for Duke Lacrosse. Even now, the female victim or alleged victim is given leeway, although the media, and the public it seems have learned, from the past mistakes to take a more even-handed approach and rush to judgement.

Are you so upset over the firing of Shirley Sherrod as well? She got railroaded due to false claims and allegations as well. I bet your RW A$$ isn't nearly as upset about that.

the reaction from the NAACP , Sharpton and Jackson was not based on the sex of the "victim" it was based on race.

Are you as upset that OJ Simpson walked away from a heinous crime?

I'll bet not. did the victims get their lives back b/c Shirley Sharrod was offerd her job back AND the NAACP was instrumental in her railroading. So stick it.

The rush to judgement of your race pimps is that whitey is always guilty.

Last edited:
Affirmative action worked

it worked for Michelle and Barack Obama

In fact it did

It opened up opportunities at major universities. There was a time when admittance to Harvard and Princeton would be restricted to those of wealth and those with connections. Affirmative action opened up opportunities to exceptional students like the Obamas

the reaction from the NAACP , Sharpton and Jackson was not based on the sex of the "victim" it was based on race.
That's all in your head. What PROOF do you have to substantiate that claim? When it's all said and done, it's subjective and would be thrown out in a court of law.

I believe that justice was served and that the right verdict was given. O.J. didn't kill that drug addict of his ex-wife. But this is now taking the thread in another direction, start one addressing OJ and the drug addict if u will.

I'll bet not. did the victims get their lives back b/c Shirley Sharrod was offerd her job back AND the NAACP was instrumental in her railroading. So stick it.
The point was the railroading due to rush to judgement. That's it. In the Obama's Administration to be fair they let her go based on the bogus claims. She was right to refuse the job once they realized, after the fact, that they fell for the BriteBart flim-flam.

Izzat so? Interesting...

I came across this today and found it to be quite profound

white racist lady gets bummed out see look on her face at end lol mpeg2video - YouTube

Here we have a white woman that's totally incensed at the "wrongness" of quotas, aka Affirmative Action in colleges/universities and we see a perfect response that depicts the reality of the situation.

I witness this intellectually on this very board as well.
Ruh roh....!
Oddball said:
Hi, you have received -1513 reputation points from Oddball.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
race card crapola

Regards,
Oddball

Note: This is an automated message.

And when Affirmative Action is abused it is the Taxpayer's who foot the Bill... One has to wonder if it is good policy to pass up people more qualified simply to meet a race quota... I for one would like the best trained, and capable Firefighters showing up at my house during an emergency. City's expensive lesson - Buffalo News editorials - The Buffalo News

It is not just blacks but women, hispanics, people with disabilities who have benefitted from affirmative action. Prior to affirmative action mandates, they were relegated to certain professions that were perceived to be within their capabilities

With affirmative action, many failed. But there were enough success stories that nobody questions whether a woman can do this job or if blacks are suitable for management jobs

Affirmative Action was a major success

And when Affirmative Action is abused it is the Taxpayer's who foot the Bill... One has to wonder if it is good policy to pass up people more qualified simply to meet a race quota... I for one would like the best trained, and capable Firefighters showing up at my house during an emergency. City's expensive lesson - Buffalo News editorials - The Buffalo News

It is not just blacks but women, hispanics, people with disabilities who have benefitted from affirmative action. Prior to affirmative action mandates, they were relegated to certain professions that were perceived to be within their capabilities

With affirmative action, many failed. But there were enough success stories that nobody questions whether a woman can do this job or if blacks are suitable for management jobs

Affirmative Action should be abolished, as it does nothing but divide race relations even further... Anyone who disagrees with that assessment is simply racist.

That's all in your head. What PROOF do you have to substantiate that claim? When it's all said and done, it's subjective and would be thrown out in a court of law.

I believe that justice was served and that the right verdict was given. O.J. didn't kill that drug addict of his ex-wife. But this is now taking the thread in another direction, start one addressing OJ and the drug addict if u will.

The point was the railroading due to rush to judgement. That's it. In the Obama's Administration to be fair they let her go based on the bogus claims. She was right to refuse the job once they realized, after the fact, that they fell for the BriteBart flim-flam.

Izzat so? Interesting...

OK then

the OP is a lie to begin with

the responder stated that white people get 99.9% in that college.

I want proof of that now.

And why is the white woman racist? can you answer that?

what a crock of shit you spew to defend your own brand of racism

and white peole's vitriolic rage? really? perhaps you should look in the mirror
Really?

Last edited:
Why not focus on understanding and changing the problems facing urban education which so disproportionately affects black students? Why not encourage black students to take education seriously by promoting education within the black community?

AFROS ARE STUPID animals. We already try very hard to encourage Afros to do better academically. They don't have it in them.

There are only two options: Let Afros sink to the bottom of society, like turds in a toilet. Or, give Afros tremendous amounts of preferences and pretend that they're people too. We've chosen the latter.

There is a third option, which recognizes the humanity of all races. That's racial separation.

Just take the initiative and separate yourself, you stupid coward. You can even take ariux there with you to make you feel smart.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugi9kHHboko&list=PLEEA5CCEC04137765&index=33&feature=plpp_video]Racism, explained. - YouTube[/ame]

Affirmative Action should be abolished, as it does nothing but divide race relations even further... Anyone who disagrees with that assessment is simply racist.

For the most part, Affirmative Action has been deemphasized. The quotas and reporting that was widespread in the 70s and 80s are gone. Busing is gone. Affirmative Action today is more about ensuring opportunities than arbitrary numbers

I think there's a general feeling that black people who get a rare opportunity for change and success in their life, aren't worthy.

Doing away with normal standards and whatnot just so Negroes can get by. Yeah, that's a great idea. Too dumb to pass a police test like in Boston, no problem we'll make it easier for you black cops. That the diverse citizenry then have to rely on dumbbells on the force is no big deal.

negroes? what decade are you living in?

then we can get rid of the United Negro College Fund, right?

And the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. That's 50 years out of date!

Could you supply a better link or paste relevant information? I can't seem to bring up the article.

it worked for Michelle and Barack Obama

In fact it did

It opened up opportunities at major universities. There was a time when admittance to Harvard and Princeton would be restricted to those of wealth and those with connections. Affirmative action opened up opportunities to exceptional students like the Obamas
How do you know Obama was an exceptional student?

Oh, yes. You were told to believe it. Without any proof.

Forum List

Back