The Perfect Response To White People's Vitriolic Rage Against Affirmative Action

Not me. Only racists in america are people who support AA.

You just said blacks can't compete in the world because they are intellectually inferior.

YOU ARE A RACIST. EVEN YOUR FELLOW CONSERVATIVES SEE THAT SHIT.

Thank you daveman.

I don't believe in thought crimes so thinking blacks are inferior does not make me a racist. Racist means you try to actually harm people based on skin color - like affirmative action. THINK

You racist motherfucker.

You just said blacks can't compete in the world because they are intellectually inferior.

Thank you daveman.

How do you explain the SAT, ACT and Iq numbers within the link within my sig? Blacks have never competed against anyone. :lol: They're a race of victims and whiners!

Thank you daveman.

I don't believe in thought crimes so thinking blacks are inferior does not make me a racist. Racist means you try to actually harm people based on skin color - like affirmative action. THINK

If they could compete they wouldn't need affirmative action. It is a massive cough out. :lol:

Thank you daveman.

Being racist isn't a crime. You thinking that blacks are inferior(and sharing it with all of us) DOES make you a racist.

Thank you daveman.

If they could compete they wouldn't need affirmative action. It is a massive cough out. :lol:
The phrase is "cop out". :cool:

Is it racist to point out test scores and crime stats? Look at my link for test scores between blacks, asians, whites, ect.

This means my case is far stronger than your case. Your case is based on BS.

That's a nice web site. The evidence just keeps piling up that blacks are mentally inferior. AA must go.

My friend can you point how he is wrong? I sure hope he is.
Really? You have to ask? Do blacks have an IQ of 68?

Seriously?

Full blown ones within parts of Africa, do. :eusa_boohoo:
You do know, don't you, that IQ tests are culturally weighted?

What kind of test were these alleged morons in parts of Africa given? One written for Americans?

On edit: I'd say these black people are pretty smart. What do you think?

http://www.bet.com/news/national/ph...k-mensa-members.html#!bhm12-cover-Pure-Genius

Last edited:
Wicherts, Dolan, and van der Maas (2009) contend that the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans
is about 80. A critical evaluation of the studies presented byWDMshows that many of these are
based on unrepresentative elite samples. We show that studies of 29 acceptably representative
samples on tests other than the Progressive Matrices give a sub-Saharan Africa IQ of 69; studies
of the most satisfactory representative samples on the Standard Progressive Matrices give an IQ
of 66; studies of 23 acceptably representative samples on the Colored Progressive Matrices give
an IQ of 71. The international studies of mathematics, science, and reading give a sub-Saharan
African IQ of 66. The four data sets can be averaged to give an IQ of 68 as the best reading of the
IQ in sub-Saharan Africa.
© 2009 Published by Elsevier Inc. http://www.iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/Linke...s/lynn2010.pdf

Full blown ones within parts of Africa, do. :eusa_boohoo: Looking at the bell curve shows they're around 85 within the United states.

Yup - american blacks are smarter than african blacks due to the inbreeding with whites in america. White women marrying blacks is racial treason in that it is dumbing down the white race.

And the problem even extends to elementary school, in one of the best charter school programs in the country. A new study by researchers at Western Michigan reports that 40 percent of 6th to 8th grade black boys in the Knowledge Is Power Program charter schools (KIPP) drop out before completing the program. One dropout every 26 seconds is ticking time bomb for blacks « Brand Newz

One dropout every 26 seconds is ticking time bomb for blacks « Brand Newz

What kind of test were these alleged morons in parts of Africa given? One written for Americans?

So why do asians do so well on intelligence tests? They have a bigger cultural hurdle to overcome than blacks.

The scores, being released today, show that the achievement gap between the top-scoring students — Asians and whites — and the lowest scoring — African Americans, Hispanics and American Indians — has grown slightly between 2007 and 2011.

• for whites, 22.1 in 2007 to 22.4 in 2011
• for African Americans, the score remained at 17 for both years

2011 ACT scores show problems with college readiness - The Answer Sheet - The Washington Post

There isn't one piece of data that shows whites and blacks as equal...Honestly, there's at least solid data in support of my belief system, while none for yours.

Here is a chart from 2006-2010 of Whites, Asians, blacks, meso's
(ACT)
Average ACT Composite Test Scores by Race/Ethnicity, 2006

This shows the gap staying between 21-29 points.
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/library...ar-old-students

Gap at age 17 increased. Which is most important when dealing with people going towards a higher education.

SAT scores for 2006

Whites
Reading-527, Math-536, Writing-519
Blacks
Reading-434, Math-429, Writing-428

SAT scores for 2007

Whites
Reading-527, Math-534, Writing-518
Blacks
Reading-433, Math-429, Writing-425

Average SAT Scores, 1972–2007 — Infoplease.com

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• African American-----426/431 (857)
• White-----534/529 (1063)

ACT

• African American ----16.9
• Caucasian---- 21.7

http://www.blackexcel.org/06-sat-act...-ethnicity.htm

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

And the problem even extends to elementary school, in one of the best charter school programs in the country. A new study by researchers at Western Michigan reports that 40 percent of 6th to 8th grade black boys in the Knowledge Is Power Program charter schools (KIPP) drop out before completing the program.

Part of the problem is the negative eugenics program for blacks we have in america. I speak of welfare - it encourages stupid blacks to have large families.

The GRE is a test taken by University graduates who think they have a chance at graduate or professional school.

http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~stephy...erfstatgre.pdf

Scroll down to page 11. I know this is old but it is the first time I had come across it.

For example:

Black women scored 388 on verbal and 404 on quantitative for a combined 792. Take their score and transfer to an IQ conversion found here:

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/GREIQ.aspx

and their IQ comes out at about 94. Keep this in mind, that this is the cream of the black crop. That is, those that graduated from university and thought they were good enough for graduate/professional school. The very best of their 'elite' isn't even as good as average compared with whites in the general population.

Compare that with an Asian male, who scored a combined V+Q of 1128 on the GRE for an IQ of around 121.

Whites come out on average at 1035 or 114 IQ. This data is consistent with an article I read by Kevin MacDonald about average IQ's between black and white professionals of 94 and 114 respectively. Affirmative action at work it would seem.

North American Negroes compared to whites.
31924c13b49a2d8ef.gif

1) Over 93% of all blacks who are murdered, are murdered by blacks. Most of the rest are murdered by Mestizos. Blacks are 9 times more likely to commit murder than whites, and three times more likely to commit murder than Mestizos. Wouldn’t it be more logical to say that the astronomical black murder rate is directly related to the fact that blacks have lower IQs?

Default Proficiency of Negro Students Is Found to Be Far Lower Than Expected

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/ed...ml?_r=2&ref=us

An achievement gap separating black from white students has long been documented — a social divide extremely vexing to policy makers and the target of one blast of school reform after another.

But a new report focusing on black males suggests that the picture is even bleaker than generally known.

Only 12 percent of black fourth-grade boys are proficient in reading, compared with 38 percent of white boys, and only 12 percent of black eighth-grade boys are proficient in math, compared with 44 percent of white boys.
Poverty alone does not seem to explain the differences: poor white boys do just as well as African-American boys who do not live in poverty, measured by whether they qualify for subsidized school lunches.

The data was distilled from highly respected national math and reading tests, known as the National Assessment for Educational Progress, which are given to students in fourth and eighth grades, most recently in 2009. The report, “A Call for Change,” is to be released Tuesday by the Council of the Great City Schools, an advocacy group for urban public schools.
In high school, African-American boys drop out at nearly twice the rate of white boys, and their SAT scores are on average 104 points lower. In college, black men represented just 5 percent of students in 2008.

The analysis of results on the national tests found that math scores in 2009 for black boys were not much different than those for black girls in Grades 4 and 8, but black boys lagged behind Hispanics of both sexes, and they fell behind white boys by at least 30 points, a gap sometimes interpreted as three academic grades....

Pennsylvania's average SAT scores for the Class of 2010 show little change from prior year

Pennsylvania’s Class of 2010’s average scores on the SAT college entrance exam showed little change, while the racial gap widened between white and black students, according to figures released Monday by the College Board.

The average SAT score held steady at 501 in the critical reading section of the test. Math scores rose to 516 from 515, and writing fell from 493 to 492. Each section has a maximum score of 800.

Pennsylvania’s scores mirrored the national average scores on the three tests.

Despite on-going efforts to close achievement gaps, Pennsylvania’s gap grew slightly wider with whites outscoring black students by 101 points in reading, 114 points in math and 102 points in writing. The gap from last year's graduating class was one point smaller in each of those subjects.

Bob Schaeffer, Public Education Director of FairTest, the National Center for Fair & Open Testing, noted that is how overall SAT averages are trending nationally with overall SAT averages declining and gaps between white students and black and Hispanic students widening since the federal No Child Left Behind Act took effect.

Proponents of NCLB and similar state-level testing programs promised that overall achievement would improve while score gaps would narrow,” he said. “Precisely the opposite has taken place. Policymakers need to embrace very different policies if they are committed to real education reform.”

The number of test-takers nationally (1.59 million) was the most ever to take the exam which is said to be a predictor of college success, according to the College Board. In Pennsylvania, the number dropped by about 500 students, to 104,593 test-takers.

In the self-reported data provided by test-takers, it showed 47 percent said they were A students while 44 percent indicated a B average. The majority had reported taking at least 3.5 years of English, math, science and social studies.

"Engaging students with more rigorous course work and demanding higher standards are critical in providing America's students with an education that will prepare them to compete in the 21st-century economy," said College Board President Gaston Caperton. "This report confirms that there are no tricks and there are no shortcuts to college readiness. Students who take more rigorous courses in high school are more prepared to succeed in college and beyond."

The most popular majors that the state’s test-takers indicated an interest in pursuing were health professions (19 percent) followed by business fields and education (11 percent each). Penn State, Pitt and Temple were the most popular colleges that students showed an interest in attending.

Story here: Pennsylvania's average SAT scores for the Class of 2010 show little change from prior year | PennLive.com

UK Telegraph Admits: Vast Majority of Violent Crime Committed by Nigs (12% of Pop)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...n-of-race.html

The official figures, which examine the ethnicity of those accused of violent offences in London, suggest the majority of men held responsible by police for gun crimes, robberies and street crimes are black.
The data provide a breakdown of the ethnicity of the 18,091 men and boys who police took action against for a range of violent and sexual offences in London in 2009-10.

They show that among those proceeded against for street crimes, 54 per cent were black; for robbery, 59 per cent; and for gun crimes, 67 per cent. Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property.

Just over 12 per cent of London’s 7.5 million population is black, including those of mixed black and white parentage, while 69 per cent is white, according to the Office for National Statistics.
The statistics also suggest that black women are responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by females.

In the US, the African American with a mean score of 85 is at the bottom of the cognitive deck. He thus finds himself disproportionately represented among the ranks of the retarded. All this is anathema to the diversicra

The black-white IQ gap has been studied and analyzed for more than 80 years. It has outlived sweeping attitude changes, from extreme anti-black discrimination to bias against whites, Asians and males. The billion-dollar Head Start budget has not dented it. Though IQ scores have been rising worldwide for decades (the Flynn effect) the cognitive distance between blacks and whites has remained remarkably constant. In fact, the 1 SD black-white IQ gap is as close to a fundamental sociological constant as we come.

When the IQ of non-Hispanic whites is normalized to a mean of 100 and SD of 15, the African American mean falls at about 85 with an SD of about 13.5. The black IQ distribution both lags behind and is narrower than the white. The small difference in width manifests itself significantly at the bell curve extremes, reducing both the numbers of retarded and exceptional blacks.

Figure 1 shows IQ distribution curves for African Americans and non-Hispanic whites. The areas under the curves are normalized to unity, so that the narrower black distribution appears taller. Two standard deviations from each side of the white mean mark IQ boundaries for retardation and giftedness. Outside these borders, in the shaded regions, are the cognitive extremes. There, the areas under the curves represent the fractions of each group who meet IQ criteria for retardation or giftedness. (Most striking is the tiny black representation in the gifted region.) The ratio of areas shows blacks to be 6.1 times more likely than whites to fall below the boundary for retardation, and 53 times less likely to be gifted. So profound are the group differences that they are apparent to the man in the street, who observes a profusion of African Americans at the bottom of the economic and educational ladders, and a scarcity at the top.

A Tail of the Bell Curve: The Politics of Mental Retardation

Reverse bias? Justices hear firefighter suit - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity | NBC News
Also, beneath the specific details of the firefighters' lawsuit lies an uncomfortable truth: On most standardized tests, regardless of the subject, blacks score lower than whites.

Really what do yo have to challege this?

Last edited:
Wicherts, Dolan, and van der Maas (2009) contend that the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans
is about 80. A critical evaluation of the studies presented byWDMshows that many of these are
based on unrepresentative elite samples. We show that studies of 29 acceptably representative
samples on tests other than the Progressive Matrices give a sub-Saharan Africa IQ of 69; studies
of the most satisfactory representative samples on the Standard Progressive Matrices give an IQ
of 66; studies of 23 acceptably representative samples on the Colored Progressive Matrices give
an IQ of 71. The international studies of mathematics, science, and reading give a sub-Saharan
African IQ of 66. The four data sets can be averaged to give an IQ of 68 as the best reading of the
IQ in sub-Saharan Africa.
© 2009 Published by Elsevier Inc. http://www.iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/Linke...s/lynn2010.pdf
Looks like bad science to me. Believe it if you like.

So why do asians do so well on intelligence tests? They have a bigger cultural hurdle to overcome than blacks.
Doubtful.

Why are you still here? Toodle on back to Stormfront, skinhead.

Forum List

Back