The pentagon wont let Fallon testify

• Banned
So we are not going to get the real story on the ground yet again in this fiasco and lives will be lost because of it.

So we are not going to get the real story on the ground yet again in this fiasco and lives will be lost because of it.

Well considering he won't retain his command position when they are testifying don't you think it makes sense.

because we did vote these Pentagon people into office, correct?

• Banned
So he can not testify to what he knows because he is not active any more?

You do realize he they work for us dont you?

The "active commander" will give what testimony they can up until they are censured by the administration.

Your answers sound like some that DICK would give. You aren't DICK are you?

The "active commander" will give what testimony they can up until they are censured by the administration.

Your answers sound like some that DICK would give. You aren't DICK are you?

Immediately if you can't logically explain your position. Then you launch into this tirade of lies about censured testimony, me being Dick Cheney...:cuckoo:

The congress wants to talk to Fallon too guy.

They want to talk to someone who has not got Bush half way up their posteriors.

Immediately if you can't logically explain your position. Then you launch into this tirade of lies about censured testimony, me being Dick Cheney...:cuckoo:

Okay...repeat after me...

"I have never worked for Haliburton and have never stolen on their behalf."

That would prove you are not DICK.

The congress wants to talk to Fallon too guy.

They want to talk to someone who has not got Bush half way up their posteriors.

Still doesn't change the fact that he's not an 'active commander'. If they really want to see how things are on the ground then you should want to talk to the actual commanders. You shouldn't want to go on a witchhunt and speak to ex-commanders.:eusa_wall:

Okay...repeat after me...

"I have never worked for Haliburton and have never stolen on their behalf."

That would prove you are not DICK.

repeat after me, "I am delusional and will seek professional help"

That will prove to me that you won't hurt yourself:rofl:

Being active has nothing to do with reporting on what he knew and thought when he was in charge.

Why are so afraid of what he might say?

Don't you think the active commanders could give the same testimony right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you missed the repeating pattern of senior military people being relieved from their duty when they didn't agree with Bush.

Start with General Shinseki. Do you remember him? He was Chief of Staff of the Whole Fukking Army. He dared to suggest we needed 200 to 300 thousand troops to do the job right. For the rest of his tour he was pushed aside and ignored.

When we reach 4000 dead you can thank Bush and Cheney for not listening to their Military Commanders unless they heard what they wanted.

Being active has nothing to do with reporting on what he knew and thought when he was in charge.

Why are so afraid of what he might say?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you missed the repeating pattern of senior military people being relieved from their duty when they didn't agree with Bush.

Start with General Shinseki. Do you remember him? He was Chief of Staff of the Whole Fukking Army. He dared to suggest we needed 200 to 300 thousand troops to do the job right. For the rest of his tour he was pushed aside and ignored.

When we reach 4000 dead you can thank Bush and Cheney for not listening to their Military Commanders unless they heard what they wanted.

So your contention is that Shinseki wanted 400k troops for 5 years in Iraq? You are aware hardly anyone died in the invasion which IS what he meant? Right? That we couldn't have fielded 300 much less 400k from Kuwait to begin with? That the 100 plus thousand we had strained the capacity for Kuwait?

Your ignorance is simply astounding.

So your contention is that Shinseki wanted 400k troops for 5 years in Iraq? You are aware hardly anyone died in the invasion which IS what he meant? Right? That we couldn't have fielded 300 much less 400k from Kuwait to begin with? That the 100 plus thousand we had strained the capacity for Kuwait?

The entire premise of this thread is STUPID. When did Fallon retire? Oh, what was THAT? Recently? You mean he could compromise currently ongoing operations with public testimony before for Congress?

Say it ain't so.:rolleyes:

Why does Congress only want to talk to senior officer who don't agree with the Bush Administration? Nope, doesn't smack of partisanship at all.:eusa_whistle:

F-ing rubes.

The entire premise of this thread is STUPID. When did Fallon retire? Oh, what was THAT? Recently? You mean he could compromise currently ongoing operations with public testimony before for Congress?

Why does Congress only want to talk to senior officer who don't agree with the Bush Administration? Nope, doesn't smack of partisanship at all.:eusa_whistle:

F-ing rubes.

My question.

Does CONGRESS actually DO the business for what they were elected to do? They seem much too busy forming up committee's overseeing the job of OTHER S.

It may seem radical, but my idea is, do your FUCKING JOB, the rest will work itself out in the laundry.

So your contention is that Shinseki wanted 400k troops for 5 years in Iraq? You are aware hardly anyone died in the invasion which IS what he meant? Right?

You SURE you were in the military?

The reason for having 300k was not to defeat the iraqi army. It was to bring an iron fist of total, overwhelming security to the country once its civil/military/and governmental infrastructure collapsed.

Did you notice how the looting started, and the insurgency was born in the security vacuum provided by your president, in the month or two after the regime fell???

That we couldn't have fielded 300 much less 400k from Kuwait to begin with? That the 100 plus thousand we had strained the capacity for Kuwait?

First, given your abject lack of knowledge of US military deployment in the Balkans - you know, that thread where you embarrased yourself - I'm not going to take your word for what is, or is not, logistically possible from kuwait.

Second, the fact that your president has the diplomatic skills of a chimpanzee, and couldn't secure the cooperation of other allies like saudi, and turkey, is a reflection on the piss poor president you elected. It's not a reflection on the US military.

You SURE you were in the military?

The reason for having 300k was not to defeat the iraqi army. It was to bring an iron fist of total, overwhelming security to the country once its civil/military/and governmental infrastructure collapsed.

Did you notice how the looting started, and the insurgency was born in the security vacuum provided by your president, in the month or two after the regime fell???

First, given your abject lack of knowledge of US military deployment in the Balkans - you know, that thread where you embarrased yourself - I'm not going to take your word for what is, or is not, logistically possible from kuwait.

Second, the fact that your president has the diplomatic skills of a chimpanzee, and couldn't secure the cooperation of other allies like saudi, and turkey, is a reflection on the piss poor president you elected. It's not a reflection on the US military.
A\

Are you freeze dried or what?

The US has bases, and launched the invasion of Iraq FROM SA, pick up a paper, and READ IT dumb ass.

The US military bears NO responsibility for the decisions of their civilian masters, are YOU just coming up to speed on that?

I find it hard, and quite annoying to TRY and converse with such dim witted, and totally uninformed ass wipes, YOU of course, being no exception.:cool:

F-ing rubes.

Dude they are already planning to talk to others. They wanted to talk toi him also.

No chance of that happening now because the pentagon is now back on the leash with Fallon gone.

Forum List

Back