The pentagon wont let Fallon testify

The entire government

If you believe that, then you need to retake a civics, govt., or hell a fifth grade government class. The entre govt. does not work for us. Hell, only a small fraction are even elected by us. Even those elected do not work for us, they are elected by us. There is a huge difference. Example: Call your local Senator and demand that he vote a certain way on a certan bill. If your view is different than is, he will tell you, very politely, to go to hell. Elected and employed are not mutually inclusive. Next time, think before you speak.

If you believe that, then you need to retake a civics, govt., or hell a fifth grade government class. The entre govt. does not work for us. Hell, only a small fraction are even elected by us. Even those elected do not work for us, they are elected by us. There is a huge difference. Example: Call your local Senator and demand that he vote a certain way on a certan bill. If your view is different than is, he will tell you, very politely, to go to hell. Elected and employed are not mutually inclusive. Next time, think before you speak.

Please, not middle school or high school teacher would want to deal with her again. My pity goes to those she had. Can you imagine? :sad:

They serve the government of the US. The government is our servant.

This is how it is supposed to be people. We pay their wages and they protect us.

You can pretend this is fundimentally wrong but you are just triicking yuourself.

They serve the government of the US. The government is our servant.

This is how it is supposed to be people. We pay their wages and they protect us.

You can pretend this is fundimentally wrong but you are just triicking yuourself.

You are a dumbass. :cuckoo:

The government is not our servant and was never intended to be. How can one servant serve 55 million masters? It cannot. They protect us? Yes. We pay their wages? Yes. Does that make them our servants? No. They must be able to act somewhat independently in order to be effective. They are not there to bend at our every whim.....

I just realized that you are never going to understand. So, nevermind.

I, [name], do solemnly swear, (or affirm,) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. (So help me God.)

I, [name], do solemnly swear, (or affirm,) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. (So help me God.)

Tell me where it says "servant of the people." You just made my case and don't even realize it.

You are a dumbass. :cuckoo:

The government is not our servant and was never intended to be. How can one servant serve 55 million masters? It cannot. They protect us? Yes. We pay their wages? Yes. Does that make them our servants? No. They must be able to act somewhat independently in order to be effective. They are not there to bend at our every whim.....

I just realized that you are never going to understand. So, nevermind.

No one is this government has acted independently since gw became President.

Research it DUMBSHIT, Kuwait was straining to hold the invasion force we had there to begin with, don't take my word you moron, LOOK IT UP. I love DCD, the moron couldn't tie his shoes without help.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The constitution is all about the people folks

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The constitution is all about the people folks

Look try a little reading comprehension, we are a Representative Republic, we elect our representatives and they are accountable to us at election day or if they break any laws. Otherwise they do as THEY please. You can not call one up and make them do a damn thing for you. You can not tell the President what he will or will not do, nor any other Federally elected official. In fact there is no means for the people to recall Federal officials at all. We only control who gets elected.

Research it DUMBSHIT, Kuwait was straining to hold the invasion force we had there to begin with, don't take my word you moron, LOOK IT UP. I love DCD, the moron couldn't tie his shoes without help.

He loves to throw baseless BS with any factual basis. Then accuse everyone who doesn't agree with him as being bush lovers. He talks of his President has the brains of a chimp, by little does he realize it a chimp could run intellectual circles around him.:cuckoo:

The Oath of Enlistment for enlisted military personnel. :eusa_wall:

Nowhere does it state that enlisted military personnel are the "servant of the people." Nowhere does it even state that they will defend the PEOPLE.

NOWHERE does it state they serve elected politicians. Elected politicians do not take the US military enlisted Oath of Enlistment. Even IF they did, elected officials don't even keep their campaign promises so why would a reasonable person expect them to keep their given word on THIS?

Tossing out the Oath of Enlistment is pure deflective CRAP.

No I don't think I said 400,000. Shit, the text is right above your distortion. Yes, Shinseki was talking about after the war. If we didn't have the number of troops to do the job, why did we go, Gunny?

So, who's ignorance is astounding, Gunny? Shinseki was talking about after the war. All your bullshit can be disproved by just going on Google. I bet you hate the fact that your lies can be checked so easily.

If you read the fucking internet or understood the history of the Iraqi Army, you would have known that they would fade away and get their asses kicked. Then the insurgency would begin. Also the fact that your stupid asses in charge fired 400,000 Iraqi troops, took away their pay but not their weapons SHOWS REAL FUCKING IGNORANCE, GUNNY.

Former Army secretary Thomas White said in an interview that senior Defense officials "are unwilling to come to grips" with the scale of the postwar U.S. obligation in Iraq. The Pentagon has about 150,000 troops in Iraq and recently announced that the Army's 3rd Infantry Division's stay there has been extended indefinitely.

"This is not what they were selling (before the war)," White said, describing how senior Defense officials downplayed the need for a large occupation force. "It's almost a question of people not wanting to 'fess up to the notion that we will be there a long time and they might have to set up a rotation and sustain it for the long term."

The interview was White's first since leaving the Pentagon in May after a series of public feuds with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld led to his firing.

Rumsfeld and Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz criticized the Army's chief of staff, Gen. Eric Shinseki, after Shinseki told Congress in February that the occupation could require "several hundred thousand troops." Wolfowitz called Shinseki's estimate "wildly off the mark."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2003-06-02-white-usat_x.htm

In a contentious exchange over the costs of war with Iraq, the Pentagon's second-ranking official today disparaged a top Army general's assessment of the number of troops needed to secure postwar Iraq. House Democrats then accused the Pentagon official, Paul D. Wolfowitz, of concealing internal administration estimates on the cost of fighting and rebuilding the country.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/attack/consequences/2003/0228pentagoncontra.htm

Shinseki is famous for his remarks to the U.S. Senate Armed Services committee before the war in Iraq in which he said "something in the order of several hundred thousand soldiers" would probably be required for post-war Iraq. Then Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz publicly disagreed with his estimate.[1]

When the insurgency took hold in post-war Iraq, Shinseki's comments and their public rejection by the civilian leadership were often cited by those who felt the Bush administration deployed too few troops to Iraq. On November 15, 2006, in testimony before Congress, CENTCOM Commander Gen. John Abizaid said that General Shinseki's estimate had proved correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Shinseki

Forum List

Back