The Pecking Order For A Mass Hanging

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Old Ben was talking to the signers of the Declaration of Independence when he said:

We must all hang together or most assuredly we will all hang separately. Benjamin Franklin

Franklin’s observation is a perfect fit for Hillary Clinton and her gang of criminals.

Hillary Clinton and top aide Huma Abedin were pictured together on Thursday for the first time since losing the presidential election.​

Clinton and Huma Abedin are surely number one and number two targets in the Justice Department’s pecking order.

Loyalty my ass

3B95086F00000578-4059868-image-a-2_1482441296823.jpg

The sighting marks the first time Clinton and Abedin have been seen together since Clinton's concession from the presidential election on November 9 - a sign that Clinton's loyalty remains unquestioned
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/22/21/3B95086F00000578-4059868-image-a-2_1482441296823.jpg

The best part is that Hillary lost the political power and influence to protect —— or throw Huma overboard.

images
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...B8SRCYrcR8LcVlfSlEaJfwpDqowa_rn6IJobFy_276erW

Losing the election (the Attorney General) means that Clinton needs Huma as much as Huma needs Hillary if they both want to stay out of jail.

I would not call this the “final crisis”.

The lengthy meeting came in the week of an uncomfortable reminded of the final crisis to hit Clinton's campaign, and Huma's role in it: the unsealing of an FBI search warrant looking for secret emails on Abedin's pervert estranged husband Anthony Weiner's laptop.​

A judge sentencing them is the final crisis.

Finally, to be honest damn few Americans give a s*** about what happens to Hillary Clinton, or her low-level staffers who are pissed off because there is no payoff after more than a year of sucking up to Hillary.

'Maybe I'm just pissed off, but I really don't give a s*** about what happens to Huma Abedin to be honest with you,' one Clinton adviser told Vanity Fair.​

EXCLUSIVE: She's STILL with her - Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin are pictured together for the first time since losing election, after a five-hour meeting at the failed candidate's New York office
By Kelly Mclaughlin For Dailymail.com
Published: 17:48 EST, 22 December 2016 | Updated: 21:14 EST, 22 December 2016

Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin pictured together for the first time since the election | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back