Lying Ass Police Department

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
When I was a kid LAPD showed up and said...

"OK there a lotta kidnappings lately, so what we's gonna do, we's gonna fingerprint EVERY kid!"

Those bastards showed up to every school, public and private, in Los Angeles and finger printed every kid.

Even as a kid I was thinking "How the hell are you going to save a kid because you have the finger prints?"

I wonder what would have happened if LAPD told everyone the truth that they want everyone in the database , as a predetermined criminal.

When I was a kid LAPD showed up and said...

"OK there a lotta kidnappings lately, so what we's gonna do, we's gonna fingerprint EVERY kid!"

Those bastards showed up to every school, public and private, in Los Angeles and finger printed every kid.

Even as a kid I was thinking "How the hell are you going to save a kid because you have the finger prints?"

I wonder what would have happened if LAPD told everyone the truth that they want everyone in the database , as a predetermined criminal.

You haven't even scratched the surface of the lies told to us yet. The E-911 system mandated that all cell phones and carriers had to have location services in case you called 911. The argument was that this way you could have emergency services routed to you which they could not do if you did not have the ability to give them a location. So Congress passed the E-911 bill, the President signed it, and ten seconds after it went into effect, the FBI, NSA, and every other agency out there started tracking the Cell Phones because under another Supreme Court Decision, the corporations you do business with have no responsibility to get a warrant before releasing your data.

For the Banks, same thing. You have to provide information to the bank to open an account, but once you do the cops can get the information with a request because you have no expectation of privacy for information you provided to the bank.

Facial recognition? On every street corner. License plate readers track your cars, and the various Federal Agencies track your internet browsing and cell activity. So far, the only private things they can't get without a warrant are your private thoughts.

One of my favorite arguments is that if you find a GPS tracker on your car, and you remove it, the Feds can show up and demand it back under threat of arrest for illegal possession of Government Property. Caught Spying on Student, FBI Demands GPS Tracker Back

Forum List

Back