The Pardon Pen Ran Out Of Ink!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Americans can now dress for a party. As soon as Obama took it on the giddyap the Clintons & Company changed into mourning cloths. The only question is how many are going to be buried?

Obama has left town, and guess whom he has left holding the proverbial bag for possible criminality occurring during his presidency? If you guess Hillary Clinton – and, by extension, her husband, her aide Huma Abedin, and her lawyer Cheryl Mills, among many others who hitched their wagons to the Clinton star – you’re right on the money. Imagine the ominous sense of impending doom that must be spreading through the Clinton domain as all of them realize that they have lost forever the umbrella of protection from prosecution that a last-minute pardon from a friendly president of their own political party would have afforded them. They now all stand fully exposed to the elements of criminal prosecution that they had thought themselves immune to during an Obama presidency followed by a Clinton election victory.​

As I understand it from Trump’s previous statements he is going to leave any prosecutions up to AG Jeff Sessions:

President Trump also has pardon power. That gives him a lot of bargaining leverage if he ever decides to exercise his artistic skills in deal-making with the Clinton machine.​

January 21, 2017
Guess who was left unpardoned!
By Russ Vaughn

Blog: Guess who was left unpardoned!

Sorry 'bout the butthurt on that.
To Fenton Lum: Why would you apologize to Democrats in my thread?

2017-01-21.jpg
http://lucianne.com/images/lucianne/DailyPhoto/2017-01-21.jpg

This is really scary:

Klein, a former foreign editor of Newsweek and former editor-in-chief of New York Times Magazine, said recently that after weeks of lying low and licking her wounds from her 2016 failure, a “pathological” Hillary Clinton is gearing up to fight Trump again.
As I understand it from Trump’s previous statements he is going to leave any prosecutions up to AG Jeff Sessions:
Hillary changes her strategy.

Clinton has avoided, and will continue to avoid, criticizing the Trump administration to avoid prosecution, Klein suspects.​

Deadly silence from Dems on Hillary's 2020 plans
Posted By Alicia Powe On 03/21/2017 @ 9:48 pm

Deadly silence from Dems on Hillary’s 2020 plans

The scary part:

Behind the scenes Hillary pushes for an arrest and trial —— THEN SHE BEATS THE RAP in a rigged trial.

My speculation is not that crazy. Clinton running on a Vindication Ticket is the only way I can see her getting the nomination.

Hillary winning in 2020 is more than possible if the ACA is not repealed.

NOTE: Media mouths never say “Repeal.” They always say “Repeal & Replace” —— which means NO REPEAL in:

newspeak (noun)

Deliberately ambiguous and contradictory language used to mislead and manipulate the public.​

Question: Exactly why repeal in order to replace? Answer: Trumpcare is nothing more than a foundation Democrats can build on.

And how about this for Hillary’s campaign slogan in 2020:

Hillarycare III will improve on Trumpcare.

EDIT5-replace-032117-AP.jpg

House Speaker Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, center, stands with Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Greg Walden, R-Ore., right, and House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., left, during a news conference on the American Health Care Act on Capitol Hill earlier this month. Ryan's proposed plan faces opposition even from his own party, in large part because it keeps many of the most disliked features of ObamaCare intact. (AP)
http://www.investors.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/EDIT5-replace-032117-AP.jpg

Health Reform: President Trump's visit to Capitol Hill might have been enough to ensure that the House ObamaCare "repeal and replace" bill will get enough votes to pass. If it fails, it will be a disaster for Trump and the GOP. If it passes, it will hardly be a victory.​

INVESTOR’S BUSINESS DAILY
Repealing The ObamaCare Train Wreck Has Become A Train Wreck
3/21/2017

Repealing The ObamaCare Train Wreck Has Become A Train Wreck
They always say “Repeal & Replace” —— which means NO REPEAL
I can understand why Paul Ryan is insisting on socialized-medicine-lite. He is determined to kill any hope of a second Trump term.

I cannot understand Trump handing Ryan the knife he will plunge in Trump’s back.

Throughout the campaign Trump said “Repeal.” He never said “Repeal and Replace.” Now, he is following Bush down Broken Promise Lane:

Interesting, Bush’s broken promise gave the country Bill Clinton. Trumpcare could very well hand the country to Hillary Clinton.
Hillary winning in 2020 is more than possible if the ACA is not repealed.
If not Hillary than a Democrat just as bad.

Finally, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was responsible for the train wreck that defeated Democrats across the board. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is engineering a train wreck for Republicans.

Finally, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was responsible for the train wreck that defeated Democrats across the board. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan is engineering a train wreck for Republicans.

This society is the train wreck, and the system has no remedy, only more of the same to offer.

only more of the same to offer.
To Fenton Lum: You are onto something.

Saving Obamacare is a repeat of Prohibition era corruption. Officials and cops were on every bootlegger’s payroll from 1920 to 1933. You would have to be a corpse not to know that the Affordable Care Act has been a gold mine for elected officials and judges no different than was booze. The same is true of today’s drug cartels. Drug lords shower the right people with buckets of money. The healthcare industry showers the right people with tax dollars.

Note that none of it takes place without willing costumers. At least boozers and drug addicts had to work or steal to feed their addictions. Today’s parasites are the costumers who get it free.

I can understand why Paul Ryan is insisting on socialized-medicine-lite. He is determined to kill any hope of a second Trump term.
Peggy Ryan does not include my take on Paul Ryan’s motive, but she hits everything else in this fabulous piece. Conservatives please read:

Walk away from the fake repeal, Mr. President. Enough is enough.​

March 23, 2017
Enough, Mr. President – time to walk
By Peggy Ryan

Articles: Enough, Mr. President – time to walk

New Topics

Forum List

Back