The Parade Of Shame -- Palin's Corporate Sponsors

Names and contact information for the sponsors of the Nov. 21, 2010 episode of the abomination known as "Sarah Palin's Alaska" are:

Martini & Rossi
(Owned by Bacardi USA Inc.)
2100 Biscayne BlvdMiami, FL USA 33137
Phone:305-573-8511
Fax: 305-573-7507

Radioshack

RadioShack Corporation - Contact Us

Campbell Soup Co. (Pepperidge Farms Inc and V-8 Inc.)

Campbell Soup Company - Send Us Feedback

Lee Jeans Co.

Contact Us | Lee.com

Proctor & Gamble (Head and Shoulders shampoo; Crest white strips; Mr Clean Magic Eraser; Nyquil; Dayquil)

Email Us

HBO

HBO

Vteck (Mobiogo toy)
Grace Pang
VTech Holdings Ltd
(852) 2680-1000 (office)
(852) 2680-1788 (fax)
[email protected] (email)

LG (Smart phone)

LG Send a Message to LG Customer Service

Hewlitt Packard (HP web connected printers)

[email protected]

Lindt Chocolate

Lindt

Leapfrog

Ask a Question

Pfizer (Robitussin)

https://www.pfizer.com/contact/mail_general.jsp

Discover Financial Services Inc. (Discover Card)

[email protected]

GEICO

GEICO | By Email

Sargento Cheese

Talk to Sargento Cheese

Rain-x

http://www.rainx.com/Contact/Contact.aspx
http://www.rainx.com/Contact/Contact.aspx[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
I would urge all to contact the above and let them know all about Madeline......Particularly her obvious dangerous obsession with Palin.....Let them know that Madiline is a person who could definitely have the capability to want to cause harm to Palin and her family. Let them know it goes beyond a simple call for "boycott".......Let them know the woman is obviously a mentally unstable whackjob to the core.

Ya know? That might actually work. We should all actively let these sponsors know we respect their First Amendment rights and link the above post.

Let's get the advertisers to boycott Maddie! :tongue:

We did it!

Shame on all of you who claim their excuse for doing nothing is that you cannot have an effect. Whether you agree with the object my wee boycott has or not, you now have no excuse for your own apathy.

"Shame?"

Here's the funny part, this guy is just using this as an excuse to have a marketing campaign of his own. He missed the mark, because it's not like you are in the market for a kayak. That said, if this is your big "win," then take it. The show on TLC was either ineffective at selling kayaks or this guy just left money on the table due to political reasons (Ted Turner did that too, and Fox saw an opportunity - how'd that work out for CNN?).

Enjoy your victory. Maybe Kayak.com's supplier will notice the difference and ask me. Stranger things have happened.

Actually, from what I can see, Kayak.com needs to advertise on TLC a lot more than TLC needs them to advertise there. Assuming that really was his letter - which is apparently in doubt - I don't think the other nine employees of Kayak.com are going to let him blow off a major advertising venue over his pissy little personal politics.

Well you already stole my thunder by showing how kayak.com doesn't even sell kayaks (that would have been funny, having Maddie commit to buy one from there here, admit it) but you are correct. Someone here is lying, either Maddie or the dolt that signed the wrong name, or the guy who actually isn't CEO.

Something Maddie probably isn't aware of though is the remainder market of advertising, which is that cable channels announce unsold ad space and anyone can bid on it. That's how you sometimes see an ad for someone like LG and then right after it see Leapfrog.

Read all about it here: TV Ads - AdWords - Google

Most small companies don't target their advertising, they just buy space on the screen. If the price is right, it doesn't matter. The kayak.com folks know this which is why they covered their asses. I bet the last thing that gets done about this is responses to these angry letters. $10 says "Sarah Palin's Alaska" is no longer available at a price they are willing to pay.

Last edited:
No, I have enough energy and I know I'm in for a long haul.

By all means, please keep up your crusade. You've got some solid results, one advertiser pulled ads and you are giving others you never even targeted some support. Maybe Wal Mart is going to take Kayak.com's place just because they never knew they were included in the boycott.

Oh, here are some results that actually do some good. My response to my Wal Mart email was generally form-letter but it had a Bentonville phone number. I called her up to thank her for her response and she asked about local efforts and I talked for a minute about a non-profit I do some stuff with and she asked if the local manager could give me a call.

He called an hour later and promised quite a few $50 gift cards to give out to donors at our next function. Now I haven't collected them yet, but I have a hard time believing the local Wal Mart is going to flake, but it could happen. I'll keep you informed.

I don't believe Kayak.com actually DID pull their advertising. It appears to me that she got a letter from one guy who planned to bitch and moan to the rest of the people there, and who more than likely got smacked down for it.

We did it!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I understand your concern. We buy time with TLC among a number of networks, and we do designate categories of programming to stay away from. However, cable media buys tend not to be program-specific, and this is not considered a political show. I was honestly unaware that this was part of our TLC buy until this e-mail and another one I received. As a company, we’re adamant that we don’t take positions on content or politics, as it’s not our role in the community. We’ve received similar boycott complaints from organizations sending lists based on comedy programming that’s honestly fairly innocuous in my opinion. I understand your sentiments, but I also think that if you saw some of the emails I receive from the other side, you’d be more understanding that it’s not our place to select programming for the most part. It’s the job of the viewer to decide what they want to view. However, I have just asked to deselect from this program. I don’t think the program fits with our brand more generally and isn’t typical of TLC. I hope that you’re able to enjoy the unique and free services that let you compare from hundreds of travel sites in just one search. You can close your account by selecting My Account at the top of the page.

Regards, Robert Birge, CEO, Kayak.com

Shame on all of you who claim their excuse for doing nothing is that you cannot have an effect. Whether you agree with the object my wee boycott has or not, you now have no excuse for your own apathy.

"Shame?"

Here's the funny part, this guy is just using this as an excuse to have a marketing campaign of his own. He missed the mark, because it's not like you are in the market for a kayak. That said, if this is your big "win," then take it. The show on TLC was either ineffective at selling kayaks or this guy just left money on the table due to political reasons (Ted Turner did that too, and Fox saw an opportunity - how'd that work out for CNN?).

Enjoy your victory. Maybe Kayak.com's supplier will notice the difference and ask me. Stranger things have happened.

Kayak.com is the best travel site on the web. It'll pull results from every other site and digest them to help you get the best deal on airfare, etc.

http://www.kayak.com/

"Shame?"

Actually, from what I can see, Kayak.com needs to advertise on TLC a lot more than TLC needs them to advertise there. Assuming that really was his letter - which is apparently in doubt - I don't think the other nine employees of Kayak.com are going to let him blow off a major advertising venue over his pissy little personal politics.

Well you already stole my thunder by showing how kayak.com doesn't even sell kayaks (that would have been funny, having Maddie commit to buy one from there here, admit it) but you are correct. Someone here is lying, either Maddie or the dolt that signed the wrong name, or the guy who actually isn't CEO.

Something Maddie probably isn't aware of though is the remainder market of advertising, which is that cable channels announce unsold ad space and anyone can bid on it. That's how you sometimes see an ad for someone like LG and then right after it see Leapfrog.

Most small companies don't target their advertising, they just buy space on the screen. If the price is right, it doesn't matter. The kayak.com folks know this which is why they covered their asses. I bet the last thing that gets done about this is responses to these angry letters. $10 says "Sarah Palin's Alaska" is no longer available at a price they are willing to pay.

Yes, I know. Bally's Total Fitness explained this to me....but an advertiser can request his ads not run on a specific show. In any event, this ain't about demonstrating some inside dope on the tv ad biz -- interesting as that may be -- but rather on good old-fashioned grass-roots political agitation.

It's expected Palin will tour with her new book here in Ohio. If she decides to come to Cleveland, I'll do up a live protest. Till then, it is pen and ink (or pc and electricity) for me.

Oh goodie, if Palin goes to Cleveland, maybe we'll get to see Maddie on the evening news being dragged away in handcuffs, screaming about how Palin is going to take us back to the DARK AGES..

:lol:

Last edited:
We did it!

"Shame?"

Kayak.com is the best travel site on the web. It'll pull results from every other site and digest them to help you get the best deal on airfare, etc.

Cheap Flights, Hotels, Airline Tickets, Cheap Tickets, Cheap Travel Deals - KAYAK - Compare Hundreds of Travel Sites At Once

It's a consolidation of sites on the Internet and presents about half of what an actual travel agent can do. But, they are innovative and they are lean. Good to see politics trumps those business practices for you.

Last edited:

Yes, I know. Bally's Total Fitness explained this to me....but an advertiser can request his ads not run on a specific show. In any event, this ain't about demonstrating some inside dope on the tv ad biz -- interesting as that may be -- but rather on good old-fashioned grass-roots political agitation.

It's expected Palin will tour with her new book here in Ohio. If she decides to come to Cleveland, I'll do up a live protest. Till then, it is pen and ink (or pc and electricity) for me.

You're outgunned, but please be a good Republican and serve my cause because you sure aren't a fiscal conservative and I want the GOP to know what they got for trying to pander to the likes of you.

And go ahead and try and knock Palin off the air. It won't work, but at least you are doing something in your early retirement that makes you feel worthy.

The Left Breaks Upon The Rock Of Palin

“― What’s going on here? Is the Left simply out of their minds with hatred for Sarah Palin? That’s part of what motivates them, but the reason she keeps getting the better of them is because they’re slavishly devoted to following an outdated playbook. They think they almost got her with the “stupid, ignorant chill-billy” meme during the 2008 campaign, and they’re determined to twist that knife until they hit a vital organ. Along with their complete lack of understanding for her enduring appeal, it leads them to consistently underestimate her.

The Left instinctively understands their control of the media is a powerful weapon.

Experience has taught them it’s a first-strike weapon. They can do the most damage by defining their targets out of the public discourse, smothering them with a shroud of contempt swiftly after their debut on the national stage. They don’t have to worry about competing against an opposing player who has been ruled out of bounds.

[Palin has] survived, and liberals who try to dismiss her with casual slander [to force her off the public stage] increasingly find themselves sneering at each other across a media space the general public has long since vacated. If she runs for office again, Democrat political operatives would be wise to consider what she’s actually saying, not [their own] fevered opinion of it, and understand that the number of people willing to completely ignore her is not going to increase. The public will not have a difficult time choosing between a pleasant lady with a winning sense of humor and some serious ideas to discuss, and the bitter scolds who think they can drown her out, if they can just put enough spittle behind calling her an idiot. ― ”

Volkswagen Group of America:
Target Corporation:
Bally Total Fitness Inc.
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.:
Yahoo!
Troy-Built (owned by MTD)
Frito-Lay (ad was for Sunchips)
Proctor & Gamble (Gillette razors)
Unilever Products (Dove Soap and Degree Deodorant)
Nationwide
Sprint
S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. (Pledge dusting products)
Disney
Chase
Google
Bose
Intuit
Walgreens
Lowes
Blue dog food
T Mobile
Crayola
Sensodyne
Kayak.com
Martini & Rossi
Breathe Right
Ilovealpacas.com

I intend to write the executives of each and every one of these companies to tell them I plan to boycott their products unless the stop advertising on Palin's Nature show on TLC. I hope you will do the same.

Get this fuckwhit off the air.

Sarah-Palin-Hunter.jpg

Life is too short for you to be a hater.

Wise up!

Where did you get sex? She is a very attractive women, does not mean I want to jump her bones.....

You're disagreement with her is obsessive, how far do you need to go with someone who is a private citizen, Obama on the other hand is POTUS......

Besides I have a weakness for Latin women......

Palin is not the only fuckwhit pandering to the basest instincts any of us has in a grab for power. Check out Mike Huckabee......

Mike Huckabee lauds ousting of Iowa justices over gay marriage, courts evangelicals | cleveland.com

The next presidential election will either move us forward or bring back every ugly feature of post WW II America. I plan to fight tooth and nail; IMO, the soul of the nation will be at stake.

"The soul of the nation?"

Words mean things and a non-believer such as you should see how easy that type of rhetoric falls flat.

You've been overprogrammed, so much that you don't even catch the irony. :lol:

"overprogrammed"... NOW there is a good description for Madeline. :lol::lol:

Along with

over processed
over used
over blown
and
over the hill

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
The Left Breaks Upon The Rock Of Palin

“― What’s going on here? Is the Left simply out of their minds with hatred for Sarah Palin? That’s part of what motivates them, but the reason she keeps getting the better of them is because they’re slavishly devoted to following an outdated playbook. They think they almost got her with the “stupid, ignorant chill-billy” meme during the 2008 campaign, and they’re determined to twist that knife until they hit a vital organ. Along with their complete lack of understanding for her enduring appeal, it leads them to consistently underestimate her.

O, believe me I do not underestimate Palin, AH. In my view she is attempting to rouse the forces of hatred and ignorance, and if she runs, the rhetoric from her campaign will rip this nation apart. I dun think she's well-read, well-educated or especially smart but I do think she is canny as hell and a past master at manipulation.

The Left instinctively understands their control of the media is a powerful weapon.

Meh, I am not terribly concerned about any of the talking heads, AH.

Experience has taught them it’s a first-strike weapon. They can do the most damage by defining their targets out of the public discourse, smothering them with a shroud of contempt swiftly after their debut on the national stage. They don’t have to worry about competing against an opposing player who has been ruled out of bounds.

Palin did this to herself, AH. Her biggest obstacle to gaining the GOP candidacy is not Democrats; it's GOP-ers such as me.

[Palin has] survived, and liberals who try to dismiss her with casual slander [to force her off the public stage] increasingly find themselves sneering at each other across a media space the general public has long since vacated. If she runs for office again, Democrat political operatives would be wise to consider what she’s actually saying, not [their own] fevered opinion of it, and understand that the number of people willing to completely ignore her is not going to increase. The public will not have a difficult time choosing between a pleasant lady with a winning sense of humor and some serious ideas to discuss, and the bitter scolds who think they can drown her out, if they can just put enough spittle behind calling her an idiot. ― ”

I agree. 100%. If she cannot be stopped and declares she is a candidate, time for some serious strategizing, because the only thing worse than a Palin GOP candidacy would be a Palin presidency.

For every time a liberal ridicules her, she can fire back that we are all elitists who look down on her constituency. It's not going to be easy to fight for votes when she is armed with hatred, and people are afraid.

Not at all....I am bumfuddled as to why none of my socially liberal brethren take her seriously as a threat to the nation's future, but I do.

I surely do.

Might wanna start watching over Barbara Bush as well.........she's said in an interview with Larry King that she hopes the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil stays in Alaska.

Yea, cuz - having only had three threads on that - no one heard that.

Yo.....twatlips........was referring to the fact that she's losing political capital.

Still think that the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil has a chance in 2012?

And Wicked Jester.........wanna bet on the presidential election in 2012? Still digging the rep dude!

Care to find one post of mine where I've ever said Palin had a chance in '12? Just one will be fine.

Clue: You won't find one - because I've never said it. I have said - several times - that I think it would be a HUGE mistake for her to run.... and that hell would freeze over before I would vote for her. Apparently you - like Madolyin - can't tell the difference between challenging someone who seeks to lie or misrepresent or silence others as some how defending that individual. That makes you dumb.... just like Madolyin.

Forum List

Back