The Palin Brawl

Don't like blogs?

Okay, how about actual news?

Hmmmm?

Sarah Palin and family members confirmed present at party where fight occurred Alaska Dispatch

C'mon nutters. Tell us how this is a lie.

:rolleyes-41:

Can it be proven that Sarah Palin was there?

This link says this:

The night before, Saturday, was a doozy. The details are a little sketchy, but there’s enough of them, from enough different sources, that a story emerges, a story that according to the gossip Gods, looks kind of like this: There’s some sort of unofficial birthday/Iron Dog-type/snowmachine party in Anchorage. A nice, mellow party, until the Palin’s show up. There’s beer, of course, and maybe other things. Which is all fine, but just about the time when some people might have had one too many, a Track Palin stumbles out of a stretch Hummer, and immediately spots an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. Track isn’t happy with this guy, the story goes. There’s words, and more. The owner of the house gets involved, and he probably wished he hadn’t. At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming.

Her facebook page says this (posted on Sunday Sept. 7th):

I was traveling yesterday, so I'm posting Todd's 50th birthday greeting a day late, which is fine because the handsome guy barely looks a day over 50.

This link shows she was in Houston as late as Friday night.

Luddy lies because he has a real hate hardon for strong women in general but especially for Sarah Palin

The Headline is wrong. It should read:

"Foul-mouthed Pussy Liberal calls the wrong girl the "C" Word and gets Beaten Senseless by Bristol Palin"

The Headline is wrong. It should read:

"Foul-mouthed Pussy Liberal calls the wrong girl the "C" Word and gets Beaten Senseless by Bristol Palin"

She'd probably beat the shit out of half the lib men in this thread. the gossiping HENS.

Is it just coincidental that Palin picks the anniversary of 9-11 to get into a drunken brawl?
Huh?

The events in question happened Saturday night. Do you know how to use a calendar?

Palins start to celebrate 9-11 early

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Look

We are not talking about regular Americans here....we are talking about the Palins

Who else parties and gets drunk to celebrate 9-11?

In this corner Sarah "Barracuda" Palin..
upload_2014-9-12_8-33-10.png

Sarah Palin s family involved in drunken fight at snowmobile party reports - NY Daily News

Maybe she's got a future on the pro wrestling circuit.

Look

We are not talking about regular Americans here....we are talking about the Palins

Another fabrication from your terribly damaged mind.

It is well known that the Palins are secessionists

They hate America and everything associated with it. Why else would they have a weekend bash to celebrate 9-11?

I didn't go to a 9-11 party last weekend, did you?

luddly neddite said:
i just LOVE $arah and her trailer trash brood.

You'd be doin' a lot more than drinkin' if every goddamned retard fresh off the steps of the short bus and rollin' with a trollboard motor over the waves of the Internet like yourself obsessively followed everything you did.

Get a life, you pathetic moron.
Sarah loves the attention.

She could easily fade into obscurity.

And she refuses.

luddly neddite said:

You'd be doin' a lot more than drinkin' if every goddamned retard fresh off the steps of the short bus and rollin' with a trollboard motor over the waves of the Internet like yourself obsessively followed everything you did.

And she refuses.

I sense a reality show out of this

luddly neddite said:

And she refuses.

The Pugilist Palins of Wasilla?

since nobody else has said it, i will...

stretch hummer? seriously? how popped was his collar?

Look

They hate America and everything associated with it. Why else would they have a weekend bash to celebrate 9-11?

The are r't go to a 9-11 party last weekend, did you?
Look

I didn't go to a 9-11 party last weekend, did you?

We came so close to having these low class white trash bible thumpers near the seat of power. The Palins are the worst America has to offer

luddly neddite said:

And she refuses.

The Pugilist Palins of Wasilla?

palin_wrestling_Fox.JPG

Forum List

Back