The Palin Brawl

I let unhinged0002 know that Ted Nugent threatened the life of the President and put up the videos where he did it.

unhinged0002 STILL didn't believe it.

:lol:

Maybe that's because "I'll be dead or in jail" isn't a threat to the president and you're just a lying fuckwad!

Only a brain dead zombie fruit loop dingus would think that saying that about the President wasn't a threat. The FBI certainly thought so, dumbass.

See?

By the way your hero crapped and pissed his pants to avoid nam and throat fucks 13 year old girlies.

Glad you look up to him. He's as admirable as KKKlan Palin.

Shallow, you're a lying fuckwad - which is clearly considered a virtue among you Khmer Rouge members.

Reason is as foreign to you as integrity is; I get it.

But do explain how "I'll be dead or in jail" is in any way threatening to your little tin god - you lying fuck?

Another day dawns and still Governor Palin has declined to act "presidential".

No apology for fighting back.

No groveling.

How can she ever hope to squeeze into shoes sized for a little prick?

She's not a Governor any more, is that too hard for your little prick-sized brain?

She really never was.

But, to give credit where its due, she did make that cameo appearance.

I neither avoided it nor ducked it. How sad for you that you're still unable to understand my answer, even after I spelled it out for you. I pity you. It's sad to see someone so retarded, they can't grasp anything.

It's a pity you can't grasp the question, even after I spelled it out for you.

Do you share the integrity of Puddly, Shallow, and Playtex? Is that the issue, are you a sociopath?

Speaking of being retarded, I think you must have missed my post to you above. The reason I think you missed it is that I'm quite certain you would not willfully ignore it because it contains facts you don't want to know.

As a special favor to you, I'm reposting it here.

Its okay. You don't have to thank me. If you need further review, its post #1280.

Puddly, you're a lying fucking scumbag - which means you're a great democrat.

You know I refuted each of those "sources" by tracing them back to Amanda Coyne - the demagogue panty sniffer working for the DNC, stationed in Alaska to slander and libel the Palins

The Palin Brawl Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Palin Brawl Page 11 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Palin Brawl Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You fucking pile of shit.

So, now you're saying that $arah LIED when she she said they were involved in the drunken brawl.

How terribly Goebbels panty sniffing of you.

:cheeky-smiley-018:

I let unhinged0002 know that Ted Nugent threatened the life of the President and put up the videos where he did it.

unhinged0002 STILL didn't believe it.

Maybe that's because "I'll be dead or in jail" isn't a threat to the president and you're just a lying fuckwad!

Only a brain dead zombie fruit loop dingus would think that saying that about the President wasn't a threat. The FBI certainly thought so, dumbass.

It's wasn't the first one either. When Obama was a Senator, he threaten to stick a machine gun up his ass. Same with Hillary.

Then? The GOP invites this disgusting piece of pigshit to sit it on a Presidential speech.

What fucking asswipes.

Speaking of being retarded, I think you must have missed my post to you above. The reason I think you missed it is that I'm quite certain you would not willfully ignore it because it contains facts you don't want to know.

Its okay. You don't have to thank me. If you need further review, its post #1280.

You know I refuted each of those "sources" by tracing them back to Amanda Coyne - the demagogue panty sniffer working for the DNC, stationed in Alaska to slander and libel the Palins

Stop lying. The Anchorage Police have confirmed there was a fight. Amanda Coyne is not the only source.

See?

By the way your hero crapped and pissed his pants to avoid nam and throat fucks 13 year old girlies.

Shallow, you're a lying fuckwad - which is clearly considered a virtue among you Khmer Rouge members.

But do explain how "I'll be dead or in jail" is in any way threatening to your little tin god - you lying fuck?

Unhinged0002..I put the video up for you many times.

And you can work a google.

If you can't hear it because your brain is too addled because of yowlering like a rebel when you play act the civil war or from all the gun smoke..I can't help ya.

Look, you're stupid, I get it. You have no integrity, I get it.

Exactly where is the threat?

If Ted Nugent is dead, how is your god harmed? If Ted Nugent is in jail, how is your god harmed?

You really are quite fucking stupid.

Ted Nugent stated that if Obama was re-elected, he'd be dead or in jail, meaning that he was going to do something stupid if Obama was re-elected.

I guess missing the context of things is normal for you, eh Uncensored?

Ted Nugent stated that if Obama was re-elected, he'd be dead or in jail, meaning that he was going to do something stupid if Obama was re-elected.

Actually it was more then that.

He said he was going to ride into the field like Braveheart and chop off his head.

Stop lying. The Anchorage Police have confirmed there was a fight. Amanda Coyne is not the only source.

Sigh, I thought you were the one leftist here who pretended to have a shred of integrity.

But, you too are just a lying pile of shit.

So let's test your claim, you lying fuck:

Let's use "Raw Story;" which dishonestly has a headline of

{
Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl}

Well shit, I guess that's that - except this is a leftist source, so maybe we should look a little closer...

{Alaskan political blogger Amanda Coyne said she was able to piece together a version of events from sources who witnessed the out-of-control brawl.}

Well what do you fucking know? It isn't Anchorage PD at all - it's paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl

You want to play this game, you lying fuck? I'll be happy to - I've torn everyone of you little Goebbels to shreds so far.

Bring on the lies scumbag, I'll debunk them.

And?

If you can't hear it because your brain is too addled because of yowlering like a rebel when you play act the civil war or from all the gun smoke..I can't help ya.

The video has Nugent saying that if Obama is reelected he, Ted Nugent, will be dead or in jail.

YOU - being a partisan pile of shit and a lying fuck, said this is a threat - HOW IS IT A THREAT, fuckwad?

I neither avoided it nor ducked it. How sad for you that you're still unable to understand my answer, even after I spelled it out for you. I pity you. It's sad to see someone so retarded, they can't grasp anything.

It's a pity you can't grasp the question, even after I spelled it out for you.

Do you share the integrity of Puddly, Shallow, and Playtex? Is that the issue, are you a sociopath?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Not only did I answer your insane questions, I spelled out the answer for you. Not only do you still not understand the answer, you mindlessly squawk back, "I spelled it out for you," like a brain-dead parrot.

Why do you insist on making me feel bad for you?

Last edited:

And, whether they like it or not, she admitted it.

That's why the Secret Service paid him a visit.

See?

Sorry but its true.

Admitted child molester and known chicken shit Nugent did indeed sit in his own shit for two weeks in order to dodge the draft.

Really?

Where in the video does Nugent say he will "do something stupid?"

Isn't it true that you're just a lying fuckwad serving your filthy party by spewing bullshit?

Sigh, I thought you were the one leftist here who pretended to have a shred of integrity.

But, you too are just a lying pile of shit.

So let's test your claim, you lying fuck:

Let's use "Raw Story;" which dishonestly has a headline of

{
Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl}

Well shit, I guess that's that - except this is a leftist source, so maybe we should look a little closer...

{Alaskan political blogger Amanda Coyne said she was able to piece together a version of events from sources who witnessed the out-of-control brawl.}

Well what do you fucking know? It isn't Anchorage PD at all - it's paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl

You want to play this game, you lying fuck? I'll be happy to - I've torn everyone of you little Goebbels to shreds so far.

Bring on the lies scumbag, I'll debunk them.

So, panty sniffing Goebbels $arah lied when she said they were in that drunken brawl?

And, from your own link, "Anchorage police confirm", that's also a lie?

Why would both $arah and the police lie?

And?

The video has Nugent saying that if Obama is reelected he, Ted Nugent, will be dead or in jail.

YOU - being a partisan pile of shit and a lying fuck, said this is a threat - HOW IS IT A THREAT, fuckwad?

It's the head chopping part dingleberry.

If Nugent were to chop Obama's head off? He'd be dead.

And that's what he threatened to do. You know..like Braveheart.

Forum List

Back