The Palin Brawl

Anyone who defends such a coward, who threatens the President is no better than that POS. And, FYI, idiot, he has made other threats against the President before....so why don't you move to Russia, or Somalia, since you hate America so much you would side with someone that dares to make such a comment, akin to treason?

Because you are a traitor and an embarrassment to the United States, fruit loop.

I understand that you think that if you jump up and down and scream, and throw shit it will distract from the issue.

Still, not one of you scumbags can point to an actual threat.

Tell me, do you think there should be a loyalty oath to Obama, and that any who refuse the oath should be put into work camps?

Idiot....the Secret Service investigated him....are you that ignorant as to think that the Secret Service is not smart enough to detect a threat.....why yes, you are that ignorant....:D

Deny, deny, deny, that's all you idiot fuit loops can do.

So Herr Goebbels - you think that you and the other filthy, lying fucks of the party should be able to make any charge you like, and never be challenged on it, provided your charge is against a Jew, er I mean an enemy of the party.

Hey, same script - just different victims....

Idiot....the Secret Service investigated him....are you that ignorant as to think that the Secret Service is not smart enough to detect a threat.....why yes, you are that ignorant....:D

Investigate?

No, they talked with him and concluded what?

Oh, that there were no threats and the complaints of the hate sites were stupid.

Anyone who defends such a coward, who threatens the President is no better than that POS. And, FYI, idiot, he has made other threats against the President before....so why don't you move to Russia, or Somalia, since you hate America so much you would side with someone that dares to make such a comment, akin to treason?

Because you are a traitor and an embarrassment to the United States, fruit loop.

I understand that you think that if you jump up and down and scream, and throw shit it will distract from the issue.

Still, not one of you scumbags can point to an actual threat.

Tell me, do you think there should be a loyalty oath to Obama, and that any who refuse the oath should be put into work camps?

Oh terrific.

Now you're against the Pledge of Allegiance too.

Why did Sarah lie?

Stop lying. The Anchorage Police have confirmed there was a fight. Amanda Coyne is not the only source.

Sigh, I thought you were the one leftist here who pretended to have a shred of integrity.

But, you too are just a lying pile of shit.

So let's test your claim, you lying fuck:

Let's use "Raw Story;" which dishonestly has a headline of

{
Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl}

Well shit, I guess that's that - except this is a leftist source, so maybe we should look a little closer...

{Alaskan political blogger Amanda Coyne said she was able to piece together a version of events from sources who witnessed the out-of-control brawl.}

Well what do you fucking know? It isn't Anchorage PD at all - it's paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl

You want to play this game, you lying fuck? I'll be happy to - I've torn everyone of you little Goebbels to shreds so far.

Bring on the lies scumbag, I'll debunk them.
You prefer a rightwing source, fruitcake?

Report Palin Family Involved in Drunken Fight

The Anchorage Police Department confirmed to the Post that a fight occurred and the Palin family was there.

"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

"A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

That's according to the police and independent of Amanda Coyne. How can anybody be as stupid as you not to understand that?

{Amanda Coyne, a blogger who covers Alaska politics, claims the Palins were right in the middle of it. Coyne writes that Track Palin, the 25-year-old son of Sarah and Todd, became upset when the family pulled up to the party in a stretch Hummer and saw an ex-boyfriend of his sister Willow.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/US/Palin-Alaska-fight-drunk/2014/09/11/id/594175/#ixzz3DhV9ocCT
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!}

WHOOPS

Try again, you lying fuck.
Try again? You weren't humiliated enough?? Is it my fault you are too stupid to comprehend the article I posted said the source of the police information conveyed to the news was Jennifer Castro, NOT Amanda Coyne.

Was Newsmax lying when they printed that, Fruitcake?

Again, how can anybody possibly be this stupid and yet manage escaping Darwin's theory?

Amanda Coyne is the source, EVERY last report goes right back to Coyne.

The dispatcher stated;

{"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

"A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/US/Palin-Alaska-fight-drunk/2014/09/11/id/594175/#ixzz3DhZC6gS6

Nothing about Palin from the dispatcher - ONLY Coyne makes the claim the Palins were even there, much less involved in the altercation.

Look, I know you want to attack an enemy of the party, but are you like the rest here, and willing to simply lie to do it?
Can you stop being so flaming stupid? You're hurting my head.

What do you mean the police didn't say the Palins were there? The article says the police did make that claim...

The Anchorage Police Department confirmed to the Post that a fight occurred and the Palin family was there.

Lookie here.

It's a typical Texan speaking a hybrid of retard/asshole.

Must be a product of the Texan education failure;

From The Texas Observer;

"How’s Texas doing? Not so great: The state ranks 50th in high school graduation rate, first in amount of carbon emissions, first in hazardous waste produced, last in voter turnout, first in percentage of people without health insurance, and second in percentage of uninsured kids."

AND

"According to the report, Texas ranks 44th in graduation rates (contrary to what Gov. Perry has said, the number more accurately reflects Texas’ increasing problem with dropout rates—according to the LSG, Texas has previously boasted high graduation rates because studies often to not take dropout numbers into account) and 47th in SAT scores"

"The numbers are worse for higher education. In Texas, only 51% of students earn a bachelor’s degree within six years, meaning that only 17% of Texans will earn a bachelor’s degree, said Rep. Mary Gonzales"

Just think of the money we could save if they seceded.

Sigh, I thought you were the one leftist here who pretended to have a shred of integrity.

But, you too are just a lying pile of shit.

So let's test your claim, you lying fuck:

Let's use "Raw Story;" which dishonestly has a headline of

{
Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl}

Well shit, I guess that's that - except this is a leftist source, so maybe we should look a little closer...

{Alaskan political blogger Amanda Coyne said she was able to piece together a version of events from sources who witnessed the out-of-control brawl.}

Well what do you fucking know? It isn't Anchorage PD at all - it's paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl

You want to play this game, you lying fuck? I'll be happy to - I've torn everyone of you little Goebbels to shreds so far.

Bring on the lies scumbag, I'll debunk them.
You prefer a rightwing source, fruitcake?

Report Palin Family Involved in Drunken Fight

"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

That's according to the police and independent of Amanda Coyne. How can anybody be as stupid as you not to understand that?

{Amanda Coyne, a blogger who covers Alaska politics, claims the Palins were right in the middle of it. Coyne writes that Track Palin, the 25-year-old son of Sarah and Todd, became upset when the family pulled up to the party in a stretch Hummer and saw an ex-boyfriend of his sister Willow.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/US/Palin-Alaska-fight-drunk/2014/09/11/id/594175/#ixzz3DhV9ocCT

WHOOPS

Try again, you lying fuck.
Try again? You weren't humiliated enough?? Is it my fault you are too stupid to comprehend the article I posted said the source of the police information conveyed to the news was Jennifer Castro, NOT Amanda Coyne.

Was Newsmax lying when they printed that, Fruitcake?

Again, how can anybody possibly be this stupid and yet manage escaping Darwin's theory?

Amanda Coyne is the source, EVERY last report goes right back to Coyne.

The dispatcher stated;

{"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.Newsmax.com/US/Palin-Alaska-fight-drunk/2014/09/11/id/594175/#ixzz3DhZC6gS6

Nothing about Palin from the dispatcher - ONLY Coyne makes the claim the Palins were even there, much less involved in the altercation.

Look, I know you want to attack an enemy of the party, but are you like the rest here, and willing to simply lie to do it?

What do you mean the police didn't say the Palins were there? The article says the police did make that claim...

They lied.

So did Sarah.

I know this because Uncensored said so and even though Sarah has a very tenuous relationship with the truth, our own panty sniffing Goebbels only tells the truth.

:lmao:

Can you stop being such a fucking scumbag and liar? You're hurting my country.

Are you stupid, or just illiterate?

I posted verbatim what the dispatcher said - no confirmation of the Palin's presence, much less there involvement was made.

Hey, party above all - I get it, i studied Pol Pot and the last Khmer Rouge - you are identical.

The child molester said it himself but ...

Said what, you lying fuck? And "child molester," Herr Goebbels?

Why did Sarah lie?
Why did the police lie?

Both said Sarah was in that drunken brawl but you say they lied.

WHY?

Neither of them said any such thing - you lying fuck.

You need to read your own links.

Or you could just go on making stuff up and calling people names.

:cuckoo:

Sarah Palin and family members confirmed present at party where fight occurred Alaska Dispatch

The Anchorage Police Department said a “verbal and physical altercation” took place late Saturday night between multiple people outside a South Anchorage home in the 900 block of Harbor Circle, in the Oceanview neighborhood.

“A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence,” Castro wrote. “None of the involved parties wanted to press charges at the time of the incident and no arrests were made at the scene. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.”

Why are the police lying?

Why are the police lying?

Why do "you" care so much about her, what she says, wears, does, goes for fucks sake.

Actually $he's pretty boring for a fishwife. Its Uncensored lies about it that I'm replying to.

He says that when police and Sarah said they were there, they were lying.

Who do you believe?

The cops and $uffering $arah or Uncensored?

Forum List

Back