The Palestine Myth:

I dunno. I think its time to call security before Sherri finds a weapon and starts cutting down Jews.

Sherri - if you re-read your past, I think even a rabid zealot such as yourself will admit that your hate (self hate), has become a pathology.

You need help.
She doesn't hate, but it's obvious you do.
Sorry, XXXXX No Family, but you're wrong. Her anti-Zionist diatribes are thinly veiled excuses for her rabid Joooooo hating.

"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism"

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. ". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth. "Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so.

"Why is this? You know that Zionism is nothing less than the dream and ideal of the Jewish people returning to live in their own land. The Jewish people, the Scriptures tell us, once enjoyed a flourishing Commonwealth in the Holy Land. From this they were expelled by the Roman tyrant, the same Romans who cruelly murdered Our Lord. Driven from their homeland, their nation in ashes, forced to wander the globe, the Jewish people time and again suffered the lash of whichever tyrant happened to rule over them.

I agree with Dr. King

Sorry, Sherri's mom, but you're wrong. Her anti-Zionist diatribes are thinly veiled excuses for her rabid Joooooo hating.

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. ". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth. "Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so.

"Why is this? You know that Zionism is nothing less than the dream and ideal of the Jewish people returning to live in their own land. The Jewish people, the Scriptures tell us, once enjoyed a flourishing Commonwealth in the Holy Land. From this they were expelled by the Roman tyrant, the same Romans who cruelly murdered Our Lord. Driven from their homeland, their nation in ashes, forced to wander the globe, the Jewish people time and again suffered the lash of whichever tyrant happened to rule over them.

I agree with Dr. King
Zionists are using judaism like a woman uses a tampon. Jews will be discarded whenever zionists have had their fill.

Sorry, Sherri's mom, but you're wrong. Her anti-Zionist diatribes are thinly veiled excuses for her rabid Joooooo hating.

I agree with Dr. King
Zionists are using judaism like a woman uses a tampon. Jews will be discarded whenever zionists have had their fill.
They're so cute when the Joooooo hating vitriol makes their voices high pitched and raspy.

They're so cute when the Joooooo hating vitriol makes their voices high pitched and raspy.
I can take the literary route!

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
You can open walls of mystery
Stripshow

How to aquire death in the morning show
TV death which the child absorbs
Deathwell mystery which makes me write
Slow train, the death of my cock gives life

Forgive the poor old people who gave us entry
Taught us god in the child's praye in the night

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Stiffen and guide us, we frozen
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

this stable friend and the beast of his zoo
Wild haired chicks
Women flowering in their summit
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
Could any hell be more horrible
than now
and real?

I pressed her thigh and death smiled

death, old friend
death and my cock are the world
I can forgive my injuries in the name of
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
Words are the healing lament
For the death of my cock's spirit
Has no meaning in the soft fire
Words got me the wound and will get me well
I you believe it

All join now and lament the death of my cock
A tounge of knowledge in the feathered night
Boys get crazy in the head and suffer
I sacrifice my cock on the alter of silence

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
Stripshow

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

Wild haired chicks
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
than now
and real?

death, old friend
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
I you believe it

So... You have a small rooster. I had a sense that your anger and self hate was a function of your failures with women.

Have you considered dating Moslem women? With their heads covered, you won't feel so inadequate.

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
Stripshow

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

Wild haired chicks
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
than now
and real?

death, old friend
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
I you believe it

So... You have a small rooster. I had a sense that your anger and self hate was a function of your failures with women.

Have you considered dating Moslem women? With their heads covered, you won't feel so inadequate.
Are you mocking "An American Prayer"?

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
Stripshow

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

Wild haired chicks
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
than now
and real?

death, old friend
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
I you believe it

Are you mocking "An American Prayer"?
No. Just you, the "horizontally challenged".

Nope. They both were natives. There was just more arabs.

Not true. in the beginning of the 30's century, before 1917, where where those majority of Arabs? Clans, is all. nothing to do with our homeland.

Lipush,

They were human beings with ties to the land, as great as that of any other in the land then, and they made up 80% of the people in the land in the beginning of the 1900s, but you cannot see them as human through your eyes and heart and soul, that are filled with disgusting and vile Zionist racism and prejudice and hate.

How disgusting to imagine living the life of a racist Zionist, I cannot imagine anything more vile than that.

And what is your future, but to raise Zionist Jewish children filled with hate for anyone not Jewish, filled with their belief Creation was made just for them alone, and taught to believe chasing down and killing a nonJewish child or innocent nonJewish civilian is but a hunt for an animal, a game, a hobby, something to brag about and be proud of and get awards for. Yes, you can brag you were out there taking care of all the terrorists, referring to every man, woman, and child whose lives you take. They are not considered human anymore, just terrorists, from a baby in a mother's womb to a 99 year old man.

What a disgusting life Israelis live and their spawn!

There is a cost to selling your souls to the Devil!

You do not even look human anymore.

Sherri

I cannot imagine anything more vile than that, unless you're a vile Muslim.

Not true. in the beginning of the 30's century, before 1917, where where those majority of Arabs? Clans, is all. nothing to do with our homeland.

Lipush,

They were human beings with ties to the land, as great as that of any other in the land then, and they made up 80% of the people in the land in the beginning of the 1900s, but you cannot see them as human through your eyes and heart and soul, that are filled with disgusting and vile Zionist racism and prejudice and hate.

How disgusting to imagine living the life of a racist Zionist, I cannot imagine anything more vile than that.

And what is your future, but to raise Zionist Jewish children filled with hate for anyone not Jewish, filled with their belief Creation was made just for them alone, and taught to believe chasing down and killing a nonJewish child or innocent nonJewish civilian is but a hunt for an animal, a game, a hobby, something to brag about and be proud of and get awards for. Yes, you can brag you were out there taking care of all the terrorists, referring to every man, woman, and child whose lives you take. They are not considered human anymore, just terrorists, from a baby in a mother's womb to a 99 year old man.

What a disgusting life Israelis live and their spawn!

There is a cost to selling your souls to the Devil!

You do not even look human anymore.

Sherri

I cannot imagine anything more vile than that, unless you're a vile Muslim.
To be honest, what I really like about Sherri's posts is she doesn't hide or camouflage her anti-Semistism like some of the other more deceptive posters do. She exposes the sheer ignorance, lunacy, and hatred that some of these Palestinain supporters are infected with. And of course, what a waste of time it is to "reason" with subhuman Neanderthals like her.

Even George Marshall considered making the modern state called Israel a mistake. It has absolutely nothing to do with liking or not liking people who identify themselves as Jewish.

Forum List

Back