The Palestine Myth:

So... You have a small rooster. I had a sense that your anger and self hate was a function of your failures with women.

Have you considered dating Moslem women? With their heads covered, you won't feel so inadequate.

Hollie,

This story is a bit off topic, but I need to tell it again, it is a story that needs to be told and retold. And your comment led me to think of the story again.

Sometimes, my husband listens to Iranian internet radio, when it is available, broadcasts from various stations, some in Europe actually largely funded by the US, they are stations trying to, in part, get out news of the Iranian human rights abuses carried out against Iranian political prisoners.

A woman had just had a baby, they arrested her for some political crime, and carried her to prison, with her baby, which is common in the Middle East, to keep babies with their mothers in jails. They did not even give her diapers, she had to wash her head covering by hand over and over and use it for a diaper. They would take her to interrogate her, with her baby there, and burn her with cigarettes, and rape her, over and over. She would cover her head with the head covering she had been using for a diaper, then, because it would not be appropriate to have her head not covered when she was present with these men or when she was being raped. Further, it would not be appropriate for them to rape her with her head covering removed.

You will never see me defending human rights abuses of Iran against political prisoners there.

Sherri
But what does your husband and his fellow Iranian Muslims think about the Christian pastors being held in Iranian prisons? Do they think Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani* should be forced to convert to Islam or else be killed? What do they think about the Bahaii young women being raped the night before they are killed?

jt2

Hossfly,

He hates the human rights abuses, just like I do, and he is no longer a Muslim. He hates the government there and what they have done to the country, trying to remove Persian history, replace everything with the history of Islam. This is the new thing they are doing, encouraging old men to take second wives, old men marrying 18 year olds. They are trying to address the fact that most people there today only have one child, because the cost of living is so high, and the problem of women who do not marry have noone to take care of them. I think they look at the Palestinains and the Lebanse Shiites, and their high birth rates and want that in Iran.

He had a neighbor who was a Bahai, the government took their property and persecuted them. He said you could not find nicer people than this family was, and they were being persecuted solely because they were Bahai. I think they sent their kids out of the country, I think he said many Bahai go to Cypress, but they, the parents, stayed, I do not know why, except I think it is harder for older people to leave their countries and go somewhere where they cannot even understand the language spoken. People have ties to their countries, where they were born, and even human rights abuses are borne sometimes, because people never stop loving their countries and feeling loyalty to their country of birth.

Sherri

Last edited:
Since you can't win arguments, you try to limit free speech.

You make a fine German!
No I'm trying to prevent a possible convert to Islam with hate America enemy within Islamist ties from murdering innocent people. She sure as hell speaks like one.

name caller,

How many times do I have to tell you I am a Christian?

And my husband rejects God altogether, he told me that when I met him and he has never changed his mind about how he felt since then. He despises the Mullahs in Iran, and has never even visited a Mosque in the US in the over 20 years he has been here.

And I am a Pacifist, who does not even own a weapon or gun, who objects to war and violence in absolutely all circumstances.

Truth certainly does have the ability to instill fear, is what I get out of your comments here.

Sherri
Bwahahahahaha! He rejects the Mullahs but thinks Ahmadinejad and the Iranian govt are "peaceful" and "decent" as you said several posts ago"? He rejects God but has fed you Islamist propoganda anti semetism and lies? There are many Muslim Iranians especially that CLAIM to reject God, out of shame and embarrassment that the Mullahs have caused. But truth is many of them are just SAYING that for public consumption. Apparently INSIDE, nothing has changed. You are Christian yet you reject the teachings of Christianity, and the fact that Jesus was a Jew?

Whom are you trying fool, you ignorant WITCH? You lost your credibility a long time ago when you went into your neo Nazi style anti Semitic tirades and lies.

Bwahahahahaha! He rejects the Mullahs but thinks Ahmadinejad and the Iranian govt are "peaceful" and "decent" as you said several posts ago"? He rejects God but has fed you Islamist propoganda anti semetism and lies? There are many Muslim Iranians especially that CLAIM to reject God, out of shame and embarrassment that the Mullahs have caused. But truth is many of them are just SAYING that for public consumption. Apparently INSIDE, nothing has changed. You are Christian yet you reject the teachings of Christianity, and the fact that Jesus was a Jew?

Whom are you trying fool, you ignorant WITCH? You lost your credibility a long time ago when you went into your neo Nazi style anti Semitic tirades and lies.
It's funny, you spend 90% of your time, talking shit about people who disagree with you. And the 10% of the time where you actually try to debate a topic, you get bitch-slapped to the curb every time out. Which explains why you spend so little time actually debating.

Hollie,

This story is a bit off topic, but I need to tell it again, it is a story that needs to be told and retold. And your comment led me to think of the story again.

Sometimes, my husband listens to Iranian internet radio, when it is available, broadcasts from various stations, some in Europe actually largely funded by the US, they are stations trying to, in part, get out news of the Iranian human rights abuses carried out against Iranian political prisoners.

A woman had just had a baby, they arrested her for some political crime, and carried her to prison, with her baby, which is common in the Middle East, to keep babies with their mothers in jails. They did not even give her diapers, she had to wash her head covering by hand over and over and use it for a diaper. They would take her to interrogate her, with her baby there, and burn her with cigarettes, and rape her, over and over. She would cover her head with the head covering she had been using for a diaper, then, because it would not be appropriate to have her head not covered when she was present with these men or when she was being raped. Further, it would not be appropriate for them to rape her with her head covering removed.

You will never see me defending human rights abuses of Iran against political prisoners there.

Sherri
But what does your husband and his fellow Iranian Muslims think about the Christian pastors being held in Iranian prisons? Do they think Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani* should be forced to convert to Islam or else be killed? What do they think about the Bahaii young women being raped the night before they are killed?

jt2

Hossfly,

He hates the human rights abuses, just like I do, and he is no longer a Muslim. He hates the government there and what they have done to the country, trying to remove Persian history, replace everything with the history of Islam. This is the new thing they are doing, encouraging old men to take second wives, old men marrying 18 year olds. They are trying to address the fact that most people there today only have one child, because the cost of living is so high, and the problem of women who do not marry have noone to take care of them. I think they look at the Palestinains and the Lebanse Shiites, and their high birth rates and want that in Iran.

He had a neighbor who was a Bahai, the government took their property and persecuted them. He said you could not find nicer people than this family was, and they were being persecuted solely because they were Bahai. I think they sent their kids out of the country, I think he said many Bahai go to Cypress, but they, the parents, stayed, I do not know why, except I think it is harder for older people to leave their countries and go somewhere where they cannot even understand the language spoken. People have ties to their countries, where they were born, and even human rights abuses are borne sometimes, because people never stop loving their countries and feeling loyalty to their country of birth.

Sherri
I guess the reason we see a beautiful Baha'i temple in Israel is because Israel treats the Baha'is with respect unlike the Muslims in Iran. After all, if Israel is so terrible I would think all the Bah'is would move out and find a better place, It's the same story with the Ahmadi Muslims. In Muslims countries they are harassed right and left and even murdered. What a beautiful mosque they have in Israel where they can practice their beliefs in peace.

jt2

They're so cute when the Joooooo hating vitriol makes their voices high pitched and raspy.
I can take the literary route!

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
You can open walls of mystery
Stripshow

How to aquire death in the morning show
TV death which the child absorbs
Deathwell mystery which makes me write
Slow train, the death of my cock gives life

Forgive the poor old people who gave us entry
Taught us god in the child's praye in the night

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Stiffen and guide us, we frozen
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

this stable friend and the beast of his zoo
Wild haired chicks
Women flowering in their summit
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
Could any hell be more horrible
than now
and real?

I pressed her thigh and death smiled

death, old friend
death and my cock are the world
I can forgive my injuries in the name of
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
Words are the healing lament
For the death of my cock's spirit
Has no meaning in the soft fire
Words got me the wound and will get me well
I you believe it

All join now and lament the death of my cock
A tounge of knowledge in the feathered night
Boys get crazy in the head and suffer
I sacrifice my cock on the alter of silence

Sounds like you either contracted Syphilis or Fire -Aids. I'd recommend you get that checked out before your dick falls off. ;)

Hollie,

Sherri

jt2

Hossfly,

Sherri
I too had a few Iranian Bahaiis as friends They indeed are some the nicest, most decent people I have met. Their religion teaches them that, I believe. One of them that worked for me for many years, would literally give his life for me if I asked him to. Before he fled, they arrested him and tortured him severely, because of guess what...being Bahaii. He was always grateful and spoke highly of Israel that has allowed the Bahaiis to build their main temple, and show them the utmost of respect and tolerance.

You know all this, and a few posts ago you called the Israelis "an aparthied govt" and spoke highly of Iranian govt and Ahmadinejad and its tolerance towards Jews and minorities, called the US govt "the big Satan", and called the Islamist govt peaceful and trustworthy, with no bad intentions for Israel?

Sherri, Sherri Sherri, you know, liars have bad memories. And you, are a lying JENDEH.

It's funny, you spend 90% of your time, talking shit about people who disagree with you. And the 10% of the time where you actually try to debate a topic, you get bitch-slapped to the curb every time out. Which explains why you spend so little time actually debating.
You must be talking about yourself, Groinless-boy.

They're so cute when the Joooooo hating vitriol makes their voices high pitched and raspy.

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
Stripshow

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

Wild haired chicks
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
than now
and real?

death, old friend
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
I you believe it

Sounds like you either contracted Syphilis or Fire -Aids. I'd recommend you get that checked out before your dick falls off. ;)
Maybe it's Groin aids?

No I'm trying to prevent a possible convert to Islam with hate America enemy within Islamist ties from murdering innocent people. She sure as hell speaks like one.

name caller,

And my husband rejects God altogether, he told me that when I met him and he has never changed his mind about how he felt since then. He despises the Mullahs in Iran, and has never even visited a Mosque in the US in the over 20 years he has been here.

And I am a Pacifist, who does not even own a weapon or gun, who objects to war and violence in absolutely all circumstances.

Truth certainly does have the ability to instill fear, is what I get out of your comments here.

Sherri

name caller,

I did not say my husband thinks the government in Iran is peaceful and decent.

What I have been saying, not him, is that the real threats they pose are to their own people, the human rights abuses against political prisoners are indefensible, but I do not see them as a threat to other nations. As has been discussed, Iran has started no wars in hundreds of years, they assert they will defend themselves if attacked, but that is what most nations would do. I cannot really fault them for that. I do not see them as a threat to world security. Polls around the world keep concluding the biggest threats to world peace are Israel and the US. That is what most people in the world think about matters.

Let's visit some of these polls.

"Results of a new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace. Shockingly, Israel was rated first."

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

Arab countries see Israeli occupation and US interference as greatest threats to peace in Middle East (not Iran)

Arab countries see Israeli occupation and US interference as greatest threats to peace in Middle East (not Iran) | Mondoweiss

Sherri

name caller,

Sherri

name caller,

What I have been saying, not him, is that the real threats they pose are to their own people, the human rights abuses against political prisoners are indefensible, but I do not see them as a threat to other nations. As has been discussed, Iran has started no wars in hundreds of years, they assert they will defend themselves if attacked, but that is what most nations would do. I cannot really fault them for that. I do not see them as a threat to world security. Polls around the world keep concluding the biggest threats to world peace are Israel and the US. That is what most people in the world think about matters.

"Results of a new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace. Shockingly, Israel was rated first."

Arab countries see Israeli occupation and US interference as greatest threats to peace in Middle East (not Iran)

Arab countries see Israeli occupation and US interference as greatest threats to peace in Middle East (not Iran) | Mondoweiss

Sherri
I think you're probably bipolar or some other mental illness. A while back you were telling us how America is "the bloodiest nation in history that has killed more people than anybody, firebombs people blah blah blah". You, not your husband, also told everybody that the Iranian govt are peaceful, and do not oppress their people or minorities blah blah blah... And that Ahmadinejad "didnt say he wants to destroy Israel". If you want I can continue to humilate you even more by producing your post, YOUR CALL.

And, you can shove your outdated poll up your Mohammad, the Europeans have just voted for some of the heaviest most stifling sanctions on the govt of Iran, for guess what? Being a threat to world peace! How's that for a "poll", YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Ha ha ha!

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
Stripshow

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

Wild haired chicks
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
than now
and real?

death, old friend
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
I you believe it

Here I share a truly iconic prose of poetry on the complexities of love and this is the thanks I get.

So much for class and culture.

Alright, I'll try one more time to raise the level of conciousness in this thread...

The movie will begin in five moments
The mindless voice announced
All those unseated will await the next show.

We filed slowly, languidly into the hall
The auditorium was vast and silent
As we seated and were darkened, the voice continued.

The program for this evening is not new
You've seen this entertainment through and through
You've seen your birth your life and death
you might recall all of the rest
Did you have a good world when you died?
Enough to base a movie on?.

I'm getting out of here
Where are you going?
To the other side of morning
Please don't chase the clouds, pagodas

Her **** gripped him like a warm, friendly hand.

It's alright, all your friends are here
When can I meet them?
After you've eaten
I'm not hungry
Uh, we meant beaten

Silver stream, silvery scream
Oooooh, impossible concentration.

Zionism, with all its racism and hurting, maiming and killing of the nonJew in the land of Palestine, is an evil Philosophy that people of conscience must speak out against, and I promise you, as long as the human rights abuses continue, that deny millions in the land their basic human rights, people of conscience all over this world will keep speaking out against Zionism and the Apartheid and the ethnic cleansing and the genocide and the Occupation.Sherri

You're a mentally ill scumbag lowlife cracker, who will never be treated as anything but.

You racist fucking garbage animal asshole.

name caller,

Sherri
I think you're probably bipolar or some other mental illness. A while back you were telling us how America is "the bloodiest nation in history that has killed more people than anybody, firebombs people blah blah blah". You, not your husband, also told everybody that the Iranian govt are peaceful, and do not oppress their people or minorities blah blah blah... And that Ahmadinejad "didnt say he wants to destroy Israel". If you want I can continue to humilate you even more by producing your post, YOUR CALL.

And, you can shove your outdated poll up your Mohammad, the Europeans have just voted for some of the heaviest most stifling sanctions on the govt of Iran, for guess what? Being a threat to world peace! How's that for a "poll", YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Ha ha ha!

name caller,

What I have consistently said about Iran is that the threats they poses are to their own people, internal threats, violations of human rights of their own people, primarily political prisoners and certain minorities, like Bahais and Sufis, and not external threats to other nations. Jews and Christians are considered People of the Book and they are accepted, and even represented in the government. I am not making inconsistent statements. Many people are happy living in Iran, that includes Muslims, Christians and Jews. It is just if you happen to be in a certain group, like a Bahai or Sufi or speak out against the government and somehow get on the bad side of the government, that people have problems there.

America is a bloody nation, if you cannot face that truth, it sounds like a personal problem to me.

Deal with your own fear, confront truth instead of running away from it, and stop calling people names when you cannot. That is pathetic, you just are displaying your fear for the whole world to see, over and over again.

Sherri

name caller,

Sherri

Ha ha ha!

name caller,

What I have consistently said about Iran is that the threats they poses are to their own people, internal threats, violations of human rights of their own people, primarily political prisoners and certain minorities, like Bahais and Sufis, and not external threats to other nations. Jews and Christians are considered People of the Book and they are accepted, and even represented in the government. I am not making inconsistent statements. Many people are happy living in Iran, that includes Muslims, Christians and Jews. It is just if you happen to be in a certain group, like a Bahai or Sufi or speak out against the government and somehow get on the bad side of the government, that people have problems there.

America is a bloody nation, if you cannot face that truth, it sounds like a personal problem to me.

Deal with your own fear, confront truth instead of running away from it, and stop calling people names when you cannot. That is pathetic, you just are displaying your fear for the whole world to see, over and over again.

Sherri
The people that are living in Iran have no choice. So they make the best of it. Do they have an alternative? No.

Iran is not only a threat to its people, it is a greater threat to the entire region and beyond. It exports terror, radical Islamic ideology, and weapons to mas murdering Muslims If you can't see the obvious that is not my problem. The UN, Europeans, and US have spoken loud and clear regarding the threat Iran poses, by slapping Iran with heavy sanctions after sanctions.

America is the land of the free and the greatest nation, a force for good in this world, that has fought and will continue to fight against injustice and evils such as the Islamism, Nazism, and communism. You are just too ignorant to appreciate how great it is. You are just a know nothing loudmouth.

Last edited:

Ha ha ha!

name caller,

Sherri
The people that are living in Iran have no choice. So they make the best of it. Do they have an alternative? No.

Iran is not only a threat to its people, it is a greater threat to the entire region and beyond. It exports terror, radical Islamic ideology, and weapons to mas murdering Muslims If you can't see the obvious that is not my problem. The UN, Europeans, and US have spoken loud and clear regarding the threat Iran poses, by slapping Iran with heavy sanctions after sanctions.

America is the land of the free and the greatest nation, a force for good in this world, that has fought and will continue to fight against injustice and evils such as the Islamism, Nazism, and communism. You are just too ignorant to appreciate how great it is. You are just a know nothing loudmouth.
Since Sherri is always putting down America, do you think she might possibly know some of the Iranian terrorist sleeper cells here in this country?
Former CIA spy advocates overthrow of Iran - latimes.com

jt2

You can say the same thing for the Pals in the OPT.

The only thing obvious, is this blathering dogma and baseless accusations you keep punishing this website with. We impose sanctions and we still don't have any proof their program is weaponized.

We like to think we're the "greatest" and the land of the free, but that's the little lie we keep telling ourselves, because the truth is too painful to deal with.

You say we're the "land of the free", but the minute I criticize our foreign policy agenda, I'm told to get the fuck out of the country! That's some strange freedom you got there. Or maybe you think it's a freedom we have, but can't use.

And you also say we're a "force for good", yet we're doing the exact same thing the nazis did in WWII, but back then, it was considered bad. I guess after 50 years, good becomes bad and up becomes down.

Last edited:
loinboy: You say we're the "land of the free", but the minute I criticize our foreign policy agenda, I'm told to get the fuck out of the country! That's some strange freedom you got there. Or maybe you think it's a freedom we have, but can't use.

And you also say we're a "force for good", yet we're doing the exact same thing the nazis did in WWII, but back then, it was considered bad. I guess after 50 years, good becomes bad and up becomes down.
Are you comparing getting arrested, tortured, or killed by govt. forces, to the response of a poster on an internet site? Amazing.

Forum List

Back