The Palestine Myth:

Hi, Sherri. I must tell you that not for a minute do I accept that self-serving, slanted and cynical appeal to emotion.

What a really smarmy piece of trash that was. Doesn't that in the very least, make you feel... dirty?

Hollie,

Wow, that you feel nothing for the plight of this nonJewish Iranian woman and the human rights abuses inflicted on her says loads about you.

I cannot link to the article telling this specific story, but Tehran Bureau website has story after story, equally as horrible as this story, about human rights abuses against political prisoners inside Iran.

My husband met an Iranian a few days ago who immigrated here 11 years ago to the US, he received Amnesty as a Christian persecuted, and came here with his whole family, a wife and two kids. His problems began when he was in a Taxi and stopped by the Basiji, and arrested for being drunk, illegal in Iran. My husband asked him why did you wait until 11 years ago to leave, he said he was happy there until he began to be singled out after that one incident. If people stay within the rules and do not get negative attention of the Mullahs, they can live in peace there, whether they are Jewish, Christian or Muslim, but let them violate some rule and start to be singled out by the Authorities, then there is no telling what their fate will be.

Sherri
Let's not pretend that your story has any truth in reality. Your claimed heart-felt concern for for the poor, oppressed woman just reeks of the slimy odor of self-serving deceit.

Spare us your your invented concern and false "feelings".

Hollie,

Your stupidity is really something to behold, the practice of rape inside Iranian prisons has been known about for decades. Robert Fisk wrote about it, the rape of MEK teenage girls, they were raped before they were executed.

Here is an article addressing the problem, an Iranian official is even acknowledging the problem, in 2009.

"Allegations of prison authorities' use of rape as a means of punishment or intimidation in the Islamic republic are nothing new.

But for the first time, a high-profile figure in the Islamic establishment has acknowledged the apparent rise in the practice, and is calling for an investigation.

Former parliament speaker Mehdi Karrubi was a losing reformist candidate for president in Iran's contentious June 12 election, but in the aftermath has strengthened his position as a leading opposition figure by taking a number of stances that make the regime uncomfortable.

None has been more controversial than his revelation in a letter published earlier this month to former President and Assembly of Experts head Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani that a number of protesters, women and young boys alike, detained in the postelection unrest had been subjected to brutal rapes.

New Prison-Rape Allegations In Iran Bring Practice To Light

There is even a video in the article, a woman addressing her rape.

So, what happened, since this call for an investigation of prison rapes in 2009? The man who called for the investigation was placed under house arrest, and the allegations were not investigated.

Sherri

Last edited:
Hollie,

Wow, that you feel nothing for the plight of this nonJewish Iranian woman and the human rights abuses inflicted on her says loads about you.

I cannot link to the article telling this specific story, but Tehran Bureau website has story after story, equally as horrible as this story, about human rights abuses against political prisoners inside Iran.

My husband met an Iranian a few days ago who immigrated here 11 years ago to the US, he received Amnesty as a Christian persecuted, and came here with his whole family, a wife and two kids. His problems began when he was in a Taxi and stopped by the Basiji, and arrested for being drunk, illegal in Iran. My husband asked him why did you wait until 11 years ago to leave, he said he was happy there until he began to be singled out after that one incident. If people stay within the rules and do not get negative attention of the Mullahs, they can live in peace there, whether they are Jewish, Christian or Muslim, but let them violate some rule and start to be singled out by the Authorities, then there is no telling what their fate will be.

Sherri
Let's not pretend that your story has any truth in reality. Your claimed heart-felt concern for for the poor, oppressed woman just reeks of the slimy odor of self-serving deceit.

Hollie,

Your stupidity is really something to behold, the practice of rape inside Iranian prisons has been known about for decades. Robert Fisk wrote about it, the rape of MEK teenage girls, they were raped before they were executed.

Here is an article addressing the problem, an Iranian official is even acknowledging the problem, in 2009.

"Allegations of prison authorities' use of rape as a means of punishment or intimidation in the Islamic republic are nothing new.

But for the first time, a high-profile figure in the Islamic establishment has acknowledged the apparent rise in the practice, and is calling for an investigation.

Former parliament speaker Mehdi Karrubi was a losing reformist candidate for president in Iran's contentious June 12 election, but in the aftermath has strengthened his position as a leading opposition figure by taking a number of stances that make the regime uncomfortable.

None has been more controversial than his revelation in a letter published earlier this month to former President and Assembly of Experts head Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani that a number of protesters, women and young boys alike, detained in the postelection unrest had been subjected to brutal rapes.

Hard-liners were quick to attack Karrubi, calling for his prosecution for "libeling the system" unless he could prove the allegations. In response, Karrubi has upped the ante, publishing on his website a graphic account of the rape of a young male detainee.

Mehdi Karrubi has called for an official investigation.The individual says in the account, published this week, that he was nearly beaten to death and raped. "Worse than all of that, they did something to me that even unbelievers and idol worshipers would denounce."

Karrubi has also handed the names of four individuals who say they were raped in prison to a special parliamentary commission that is in charge of investigating the postelection unrest.

A member of the parliamentary commission, who did not want to be named, was quoted on August 26 by the "Parlemannews" website as saying that it's clear that some detainees were raped with batons and bottles.

And Karrubi's son told RFE/RL's Radio Farda on August 25 that his father will present other rape cases to parliament in the future."

Sherri
I think "stupid" describes so much of your invented caring for the "poor opprrssed" people you pretend to care about.

Your concern is only measured by what self-serving agenda can be served.

Hollie,

Hard-liners were quick to attack Karrubi, calling for his prosecution for "libeling the system" unless he could prove the allegations. In response, Karrubi has upped the ante, publishing on his website a graphic account of the rape of a young male detainee.

Mehdi Karrubi has called for an official investigation.The individual says in the account, published this week, that he was nearly beaten to death and raped. "Worse than all of that, they did something to me that even unbelievers and idol worshipers would denounce."

Karrubi has also handed the names of four individuals who say they were raped in prison to a special parliamentary commission that is in charge of investigating the postelection unrest.

A member of the parliamentary commission, who did not want to be named, was quoted on August 26 by the "Parlemannews" website as saying that it's clear that some detainees were raped with batons and bottles.

And Karrubi's son told RFE/RL's Radio Farda on August 25 that his father will present other rape cases to parliament in the future."

Sherri
I think "stupid" describes so much of your invented caring for the "poor opprrssed" people you pretend to care about.

Hollie,

I do not know what the point is of trying to have a discussion with you. One minute, you demonize Iran. The next minute you do not want to believe they carry out human rights abuses against their own political prisoners.

What is your agenda?

Nations do some things right, and some things wrong, we do not live in a world where anyone is perfect, no nation is free of its own share of human rights abuses. I am not looking away from them, whoever carries them out.

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri

Hollie,

I do not know what the point is of trying to have a discussion with you. One minute, you demonize Iran. The next minute you do not want to believe they carry out human rights abuses against their own political prisoners.

What is your agenda?

Nations do some things right, and some things wrong, we do not live in a world where anyone is perfect, no nation is free of its own share of human rights abuses. I am not looking away from them, whoever carries them out.

Sherri
What makes you think we ever had a discussion? I noticed early on that you are in a really dark place that I'm glad not to be in. There is really no discussion to be had with rabid haters. You don't seem to understand that your attitudes are uncompromising and rigid regarding your virulent Jew hatreds. You don't appear just angry, you appear as a dangerous zealot with your saliva-slinging trades.

What makes you think we ever had a discussion? I noticed early on that you are in a really dark place that I'm glad not to be in. There is really no discussion to be had with rabid haters. You don't seem to understand that your attitudes are uncompromising and rigid regarding your virulent Jew hatreds. You don't appear just angry, you appear as a dangerous zealot with your saliva-slinging trades.
Shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch!

And be nice to people, you fuckin' dish-rag whore!

Hollie,

What is your agenda?

Sherri
I think she's being groomed as a future terrorist. Assuming she's once of these white trailor trash types, her Muslim handlers are thinking she's less suspicious. Maybe we should be good Americans and alert homeland security? I wouldn't be surprised if they come kicking down her door any day now.

I think she's being groomed as a future terrorist. Assuming she's once of these white trailor trash types, her Muslim handlers are thinking she's less suspicious. Maybe we should be good Americans and alert homeland security? I wouldn't be surprised if they come kicking down her door any day now.
Since you can't win arguments, you try to limit free speech.

You make a fine German!

You make a fine German!
No I'm trying to prevent a possible convert to Islam with hate America enemy within Islamist ties from murdering innocent people. She sure as hell speaks like one.

Hollie,

I am just LMAO, reading this from a poster who cannot even, half the time, even spell Jew right.

Zionism, with all its racism and hurting, maiming and killing of the nonJew in the land of Palestine, is an evil Philosophy that people of conscience must speak out against, and I promise you, as long as the human rights abuses continue, that deny millions in the land their basic human rights, people of conscience all over this world will keep speaking out against Zionism and the Apartheid and the ethnic cleansing and the genocide and the Occupation.

Sherri
You and people of conscience should actually fly to Palestine, spend 2 weeks each in Gaza and West Bank. Observe with your own eyes what is going on there, talk to some Palis about each thing you observed and compare what you've seen with what you are told. I do believe you will change your opinion about the situation.

Hossfly,

I follow what is happening, getting newsletters fom a Palestinian American Christian activist living in Bethlehem, and getting emails from CPT, they maintain a permanent presence in Hebron. I follow what is happening in Gaza, through reading what the former pastor of Gaza Baptist Church posts and reading blogs of Palestinians and activists there. And I read what all the NGOs report regularly on ReliefWeb. I also read about protests and other developments inside Israel on 972 Magazine and Mondoweiss, I stay informed about what is happening in Palestine. And I read the reports of human rights groups and NGOs, Btselem, Amnesty, Human Rights Watch, the International Red Cross, UNICEF, WHO, Rabbis For Human Rights, Jewish Voice For Peace, Peace Now, Jewish Fast For Gaza, International Solidarity Movement, Sabeel, Combatants For Peace, Adalah, Anarchists Against the Wall, Stop The Wall, Al-Haq, the Palestinian Centre For Human Rights, Breaking The Silence,and so many others.

Sherri
What I said still stands. Go there. Observe. Ask the people what happened. Compare what you saw with what you're told. Draw your conclusions.You'll be surprised at your new attitude.

You make a fine German!
No I'm trying to prevent a possible convert to Islam with hate America enemy within Islamist ties from murdering innocent people. She sure as hell speaks like one.

name caller,

How many times do I have to tell you I am a Christian?

And my husband rejects God altogether, he told me that when I met him and he has never changed his mind about how he felt since then. He despises the Mullahs in Iran, and has never even visited a Mosque in the US in the over 20 years he has been here.

And I am a Pacifist, who does not even own a weapon or gun, who objects to war and violence in absolutely all circumstances.

Truth certainly does have the ability to instill fear, is what I get out of your comments here.

Sherri

You and people of conscience should actually fly to Palestine, spend 2 weeks each in Gaza and West Bank. Observe with your own eyes what is going on there, talk to some Palis about each thing you observed and compare what you've seen with what you are told. I do believe you will change your opinion about the situation.

Hossfly,

I follow what is happening, getting newsletters fom a Palestinian American Christian activist living in Bethlehem, and getting emails from CPT, they maintain a permanent presence in Hebron. I follow what is happening in Gaza, through reading what the former pastor of Gaza Baptist Church posts and reading blogs of Palestinians and activists there. And I read what all the NGOs report regularly on ReliefWeb. I also read about protests and other developments inside Israel on 972 Magazine and Mondoweiss, I stay informed about what is happening in Palestine. And I read the reports of human rights groups and NGOs, Btselem, Amnesty, Human Rights Watch, the International Red Cross, UNICEF, WHO, Rabbis For Human Rights, Jewish Voice For Peace, Peace Now, Jewish Fast For Gaza, International Solidarity Movement, Sabeel, Combatants For Peace, Adalah, Anarchists Against the Wall, Stop The Wall, Al-Haq, the Palestinian Centre For Human Rights, Breaking The Silence,and so many others.

Sherri
What I said still stands. Go there. Observe. Ask the people what happened. Compare what you saw with what you're told. Draw your conclusions.You'll be surprised at your new attitude.

Hossfly,

Come on, I do not have to go there to know the truth of what is happening. I can read the human rights groups reports, I can read the names of one child after another, Palestinian children killed by Israel with US weapons. I can read how they died, in their own homes, many of them, while playing or eating or while asleep. I can see their photos, dead and alive. I can hear the stories, like the woman in Cast Lead who watched her whole family burn to death in front of her, killed by white phosphoourous the US sent to Israel. I can see the images of men with lost limbs, limbs lost as the US and Israel experimented with new weapons like D.I.M.E., on the civilians in Gaza.

Open your eyes to the truth, you can confront and face the truth, too, about Israel's Occupation of Palestine and the continuing human rights abuses there.

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri

Hossfly,

Come on, I do not have to go there to know the truth of what is happening. I can read the human rights groups reports, I can read the names of one child after another, Palestinian children killed by Israel with US weapons. I can read how they died, in their own homes, many of them, while playing or eating or while asleep. I can see their photos, dead and alive. I can hear the stories, like the woman in Cast Lead who watched her whole family burn to death in front of her, killed by white phosphoourous the US sent to Israel. I can see the images of men with lost limbs, limbs lost as the US and Israel experimented with new weapons like D.I.M.E., on the civilians in Gaza.

Open your eyes to the truth, you can confront and face the truth, too, about Israel's Occupation of Palestine and the continuing human rights abuses there.

Sherri
Remember the fox and the grapes........?

Nope. They both were natives. There was just more arabs.

Not true. in the beginning of the 30's century, before 1917, where where those majority of Arabs? Clans, is all. nothing to do with our homeland.

Lipush,

They were human beings with ties to the land, as great as that of any other in the land then, and they made up 80% of the people in the land in the beginning of the 1900s, but you cannot see them as human through your eyes and heart and soul, that are filled with disgusting and vile Zionist racism and prejudice and hate.

How disgusting to imagine living the life of a racist Zionist, I cannot imagine anything more vile than that.

And what is your future, but to raise Zionist Jewish children filled with hate for anyone not Jewish, filled with their belief Creation was made just for them alone, and taught to believe chasing down and killing a nonJewish child or innocent nonJewish civilian is but a hunt for an animal, a game, a hobby, something to brag about and be proud of and get awards for. Yes, you can brag you were out there taking care of all the terrorists, referring to every man, woman, and child whose lives you take. They are not considered human anymore, just terrorists, from a baby in a mother's womb to a 99 year old man.

What a disgusting life Israelis live and their spawn!

There is a cost to selling your souls to the Devil!

You do not even look human anymore.

Sherri
Poor Sherri, she doesn't know it yet, but Satan has a set of horns made especially for her when she goes down to help him shovel that coal. Dress lightly, Sherri, because we have heard it is very hot down there. However, Sherri will no doubt find lots of company down there with her Muslim buddies who have murdered millions of innocent people.

jt2

And now it is their booted out Palestinians squatting on Israel's land. When will Israel help free them back to their indigenous homelands. End the occupation & you end the conflict.

There were Syrians, Jordanians and various other Arabs squatters illegally occupying the land.

MJB,

You are showing your ignorance again, historical documents have been pointed out to you to show you how the land was primarily inhabited by Arabs in the early 1900s, Jordan did not even exist then, and documents have been referenced showing how Jews from outside immigrated into the lands from the end of the 1800s forward.

You can choose to be stupid, but do not expect others to be silent when we confront your Ignorance.

And, one more time, Occupation is a legal term and the International Court of Justice tells us all that Israel is the Occupier and they occupy East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza.

Sherri
Wow, MJB, Sherri gets all worked up after the Friday prayers at the mosque. Of course she still overlooks the fact that Winston Churchill said that the Arabs came in hordes to the area for the jobs the Jews had for them. After all, we see the same thing today where people leave their impoverished countries and go where they can find work. Look at how many of Sherri's Muslim buddies have gone to the U.S., Canada and Europe.

jt2

I can take the literary route!

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
You can open walls of mystery
Stripshow

How to aquire death in the morning show
TV death which the child absorbs
Deathwell mystery which makes me write
Slow train, the death of my cock gives life

Forgive the poor old people who gave us entry
Taught us god in the child's praye in the night

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Stiffen and guide us, we frozen
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

this stable friend and the beast of his zoo
Wild haired chicks
Women flowering in their summit
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
Could any hell be more horrible
than now
and real?

I pressed her thigh and death smiled

death, old friend
death and my cock are the world
I can forgive my injuries in the name of
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
Words are the healing lament
For the death of my cock's spirit
Has no meaning in the soft fire
Words got me the wound and will get me well
I you believe it

All join now and lament the death of my cock
A tounge of knowledge in the feathered night
Boys get crazy in the head and suffer
I sacrifice my cock on the alter of silence
So... You have a small rooster. I had a sense that your anger and self hate was a function of your failures with women.

Have you considered dating Moslem women? With their heads covered, you won't feel so inadequate.

Hollie,

This story is a bit off topic, but I need to tell it again, it is a story that needs to be told and retold. And your comment led me to think of the story again.

Sometimes, my husband listens to Iranian internet radio, when it is available, broadcasts from various stations, some in Europe actually largely funded by the US, they are stations trying to, in part, get out news of the Iranian human rights abuses carried out against Iranian political prisoners.

A woman had just had a baby, they arrested her for some political crime, and carried her to prison, with her baby, which is common in the Middle East, to keep babies with their mothers in jails. They did not even give her diapers, she had to wash her head covering by hand over and over and use it for a diaper. They would take her to interrogate her, with her baby there, and burn her with cigarettes, and rape her, over and over. She would cover her head with the head covering she had been using for a diaper, then, because it would not be appropriate to have her head not covered when she was present with these men or when she was being raped. Further, it would not be appropriate for them to rape her with her head covering removed.

You will never see me defending human rights abuses of Iran against political prisoners there.

Sherri
But what does your husband and his fellow Iranian Muslims think about the Christian pastors being held in Iranian prisons? Do they think Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani* should be forced to convert to Islam or else be killed? What do they think about the Bahaii young women being raped the night before they are killed?

jt2

Forum List

Back