The Israeli occupation kills 67 Palestinians, including women and children

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
NABLUS,(PIC)-- Tadamun Foundation for Human Rights stated that occupation authorities had killed 67 Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza during the first half of the year of 2012.

Ahmad Tubassi, a researcher at the Foundation, said that 48 Palestinians, from the Gaza strip, have been killed in assassination operations, and which considered the most prominent abuses committed by the occupation forces against Palestinians during the first half of this year.

March and June had witnessed a remarkable increase in targeting Palestinian civilians through the bombing of civilian facilities, cars, motorcycles and homes, and through occupation forces' incursions and infiltration into the Gaza Strip, where 30 people were killed during March, while 25 citizens were killed in June, Tubassi explained.

Tubassi pointed out that among the martyrs there were16 children aged between 4 and 16 years as well as 4 women.

The Israeli occupation kills 67 Palestinians, including women and children

Weren't they affiliated with that noble peace loving Islamic charity called the Islamic Holy Land Foundation? The front based right here in the USA for raising money to send to Hamas to finance attacks against the USA?

Holy Land Foundation - Discover the Networks

www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=6181

HOLY LAND FOUNDATION FOR RELIEF AND DEVELOPMENT (HLF). U.S- based Islamic charity shut down by authorities in 2001 for funding the terrorist group ...

NABLUS,(PIC)-- Tadamun Foundation for Human Rights stated...

Who?

Weren't they affiliated with that noble peace loving Islamic charity called the Islamic Holy Land Foundation? The front based right here in the USA for raising money to send to Hamas to finance attacks against the USA?

Holy Land Foundation - Discover the Networks

www.discoverthenetworks.org/printgroupProfile.asp?grpid=6181

HOLY LAND FOUNDATION FOR RELIEF AND DEVELOPMENT (HLF). U.S- based Islamic charity shut down by authorities in 2001 for funding the terrorist group ...

NABLUS,(PIC)-- Tadamun Foundation for Human Rights stated...

Who?

Who cares if they are or are not connected to the Holy Land Trust? They, The Holy Land Trust, were probably guilty of nothing, likely all false charges lodged against them, penalized because of their associations or religion.

If you question what is being reported , it can be confirmed by comparing fatalities reported to what other groups are reporting.

I just went to Btselem and saw they list 30 Palestinians killed from 1/1 to 5/31. They do not have June data posted yet.

10 of the 30 Israel killed January through May were not participating in the hostilities when killed, meaning they were unlawfully killed by Israel, under the Fourth Geneva Convention.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Mahmoud Muhammad Yihya Zaqut
18 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 30.03.2012 in Beit Hanun, North Gaza district, by live ammunition. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed after being shot by soldiers from a guard tower at the Erez crossing during a nearby Land Day demonstration, when stones were thrown at the tower

Fayzeh Muhammad Mustafa al-Hassumi
35 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 12.03.2012 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed together with her father while they tried to extinguish a fire caused by a rocket that landed on their farmland.

Muhammad Mustafa 'Awad al-Hassumi
71 year-old resident of Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, killed on 12.03.2012 in Beit Lahiya, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed along with his daughter when they tried to extinguish a fire caused by a rocket that landed on their farmland.

'Adel Saleh Fares al-Asi
58 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 11.03.2012 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed by an Israel Air Force bombardment of farmland where he was working, after armed men from Islamic Jihad fired rockets from the area

Ayub 'Amer Muhammad 'Asaliyah
12 year-old resident of Jabalya, North Gaza district, killed on 11.03.2012 in Jabalya, North Gaza district, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed near his house while playing with another child on farmland from which rockets had been fired several minutes earlier.

Mahdi Ahmad Mahmoud Abu Shawish
25 year-old resident of Rafah, killed on 10.03.2012 in Egypt Border, Rafah district, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. He was the object of a targeted killing. Additional information: Killed when about to ride his motorcycle in the tunnel area of Rafah

Mahmoud Ahmad Hanani
44 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 09.03.2012 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. He was the object of a targeted killing. Additional information: Killed while riding in a vehicle with the Secretary General of the Popular Resistance Committee, who was also killed.

Zuheir Musa Ahmad al-Qaysi
49 year-old resident of a-Shaburah (R.C), Rafah district, killed on 09.03.2012 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. He was the object of a targeted killing. Additional information: Secretary General of the Popular Resistance Committee. Killed while riding in a vehicle with another armed man, who was also killed

'Abd al-Karim Ibrahim Ahmad a-Zaitouniyah
71 year-old resident of Gaza city, killed on 11.02.2012 in Gaza city, by a missile fired from a Aircraft. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Killed in an air force bombing while working as a dairy guard in Eastern Gaza City.

Hamed Ahmad 'Ali Abu Sahlul
53 year-old resident of Khan Yunis R.C., injured on 14.11.2001 in Khan Yunis R.C., from a tank, and died on 24.01.2012. Did not participate in hostilities when killed. Additional information: Died of his wounds 11 years after being injured from tank fire when at the al-Khalediya school where he worked

Sherri

Last edited:
Betselem. LOL

and that link site is pretty unworthy. It simply gives dry facts without giving the circumstences of those facts or events.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror the way you justify the slaughter of the innocent?

Betselem. LOL

and that link site is pretty unworthy. It simply gives dry facts without giving the circumstences of those facts or events.

How do you look at yourself in the mirror the way you justify the slaughter of the innocent?

I don't justify the slaughter of the innocent. YOU DO, Sherri.

I simply don't buy into websites who give big titles in 2 and a half lines without explaining important detales.

Fact that you swallow anything the Muslims and Arabs say, doesn't mean that I have to do so, as well.

Betselem. LOL

I simply don't buy into websites who give big titles in 2 and a half lines without explaining important detales.

Fact that you swallow anything the Muslims and Arabs say, doesn't mean that I have to do so, as well.
Btselem are Israelis and every single time you defend Israel you defend the killing of the innocent.

Btselem are Israelis and every single time you defend Israel you defend the killing of the innocent.
Good gawd, but aren't you the hysterical drama queen.

Everytime I defend Israel I defend my friends and family.

I know Israel much better than you, enough to know 99% of your statement about Israelis are nonsense.

However, you support Iran. So the last sentence about supporting killing of innocent can be said and fit more to you than to me.

Good gawd, but aren't you the hysterical drama queen.

I was just thinking that, too.

I know Israel much better than you, enough to know 99% of your statement about Israelis are nonsense.

However, you support Iran. So the last sentence about supporting killing of innocent can be said and fit more to you than to me.
Israeli's kill their share of innocent people.

Looky here!
A rational, non-profane statement from LoinCloth. I wondered if you had it in you. My guess is we won't see another for months.
Indeed it is reasonable to assume that in the chaos of the now 64 year old Arab siege of Israel, Israelis have killed their share of innocent people. They are not, however, the consumate evil Sherri and often people like you need to believe. Sherri goes that next step down the slippery slope of unabashed hate ... she even hates anyone who doesn't share her mindless hate for Israelis like America and Americans (but she loves our freedom and way of life - friggin' hypocrite).

Didn't deny that. I simply pointed out that Sherri's claim was hypocritical.

I am not defending Iran's human rights abuses, but the ones Iran is hurting and posing a threat to are her own people, not outsiders. No hypocrisy.

I am not defending Iran's human rights abuses, but the ones Iran is hurting and posing a threat to are her own people, not outsiders. No hypocrisy.

Ah. That gives us a bit of perspective into the thinking of the intellectually crippled and the...well... the stupid.

So no, no hypocrisy.

Human rights violations are a matter of degree in the sense that Iranian Dark Age dwellers committing human rights violations against Iranians is "kinda' not good" but there is an entire order of magnitude difference when the whining, welfare cheat Palestinians allege charges against the Jews.

Ah. That gives us a bit of perspective into the thinking of the intellectually crippled and the...well... the stupid.

So no, no hypocrisy.

Human rights violations are a matter of degree in the sense that Iranian Dark Age dwellers committing human rights violations against Iranians is "kinda' not good" but there is an entire order of magnitude difference when the whining, welfare cheat Palestinians allege charges against the Jews.

Hollie,

Iran's human rights abuses are an internal matter. Israel is violating the rights of a people with sovereignty rights in land, illegally occupying that land, not an internal matter at all, but instead an international matter. Further, this is a discussion area for Israel and Palestine, not Iran. So, my not focusing my discussion on Iran is only natural and there is no Hypocrisy in it.

Sherri

So no, no hypocrisy.

Hollie,

Iran's human rights abuses are an internal matter. Israel is violating the rights of a people with sovereignty rights in land, illegally occupying that land, not an internal matter at all, but instead an international matter. Further, this is a discussion area for Israel and Palestine, not Iran. So, my not focusing my discussion on Iran is only natural and there is no Hypocrisy in it.

Sherri
As I thought, human rights violations by by the corrupt Iranian regime is less a crime than human rights violations committed by pal/Arabs directed at Israelis.

Got it. You wear The Stupid like a badge of honor.

Looks like the Iranian Muslims are not just satisfied with kllling people in their own country, but now they are spreading out. Standard Digital : Iranians? 30-bomb plot on Kenya

jt2

Forum List

Back