The Palestine Myth:

So... You have a small rooster. I had a sense that your anger and self hate was a function of your failures with women.

Have you considered dating Moslem women? With their heads covered, you won't feel so inadequate.
Are you mocking "An American Prayer"?
No. Just you, the "horizontally challenged".
I think what he's trying to say is in order to spot Groin-less Boy's "Henry", you're gonna need a microscope and tweezers.

No. Just you, the "horizontally challenged".
I think what he's trying to say is in order to spot Groin-less Boy's "Henry", you're gonna need a microscope and tweezers.
Are you speaking from experience?
No I reviewed your latest physical check-up records. Doctor logged in:
*physically healthy but exhibits high level of mental illness.
*referred him to new psychiatrist for examination and change in meds
*Examined groin area with microscope and tweezers to see effect of antibiotics on syphilis contracted from habitual sleeping with $2 whores like Sherri.

*Examined groin area with microscope and tweezers to see effect of antibiotics on syphilis contracted from habitual sleeping with $2 whores like Sherri.
At least I pay my bills.

Sorry, Sherri's mom, but you're wrong. Her anti-Zionist diatribes are thinly veiled excuses for her rabid Joooooo hating.

"Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism"

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. ". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--this is God's own truth. "Antisemitism, the hatred of the Jewish people, has been and remains a blot on the soul of mankind. In this we are in full agreement. So know also this: anti-Zionist is inherently antisemitic, and ever will be so.

"Why is this? You know that Zionism is nothing less than the dream and ideal of the Jewish people returning to live in their own land. The Jewish people, the Scriptures tell us, once enjoyed a flourishing Commonwealth in the Holy Land. From this they were expelled by the Roman tyrant, the same Romans who cruelly murdered Our Lord. Driven from their homeland, their nation in ashes, forced to wander the globe, the Jewish people time and again suffered the lash of whichever tyrant happened to rule over them.

I agree with Dr. King
Zionists are using judaism like a woman uses a tampon. Jews will be discarded whenever zionists have had their fill.
They're so cute when the Joooooo hating vitriol makes their voices high pitched and raspy.

Hollie,

Have you not been told that you spell Jew J-e-w, not Jooooo?

Now, I think it is hilarious to be called a Jew hater by one who cannot even spell Jew.

And written words here do not have sounds, either, for your information.

Sherri

Zionists are using judaism like a woman uses a tampon. Jews will be discarded whenever zionists have had their fill.
They're so cute when the Joooooo hating vitriol makes their voices high pitched and raspy.

Hollie,

Now, I think it is hilarious to be called a Jew hater by one who cannot even spell Jew.

Sherri
Sherri's mind is like a garbage can. Nothing good ever comes out of it.

At least I pay my bills.
Heard you're having problems fixing the flat tire on your home. Ha ha ha!

I can take the literary route!

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
You can open walls of mystery
Stripshow

How to aquire death in the morning show
TV death which the child absorbs
Deathwell mystery which makes me write
Slow train, the death of my cock gives life

Forgive the poor old people who gave us entry
Taught us god in the child's praye in the night

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Stiffen and guide us, we frozen
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

this stable friend and the beast of his zoo
Wild haired chicks
Women flowering in their summit
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
Could any hell be more horrible
than now
and real?

I pressed her thigh and death smiled

death, old friend
death and my cock are the world
I can forgive my injuries in the name of
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
Words are the healing lament
For the death of my cock's spirit
Has no meaning in the soft fire
Words got me the wound and will get me well
I you believe it

All join now and lament the death of my cock
A tounge of knowledge in the feathered night
Boys get crazy in the head and suffer
I sacrifice my cock on the alter of silence
So... You have a small rooster. I had a sense that your anger and self hate was a function of your failures with women.

Have you considered dating Moslem women? With their heads covered, you won't feel so inadequate.

Hollie,

This story is a bit off topic, but I need to tell it again, it is a story that needs to be told and retold. And your comment led me to think of the story again.

Sometimes, my husband listens to Iranian internet radio, when it is available, broadcasts from various stations, some in Europe actually largely funded by the US, they are stations trying to, in part, get out news of the Iranian human rights abuses carried out against Iranian political prisoners.

A woman had just had a baby, they arrested her for some political crime, and carried her to prison, with her baby, which is common in the Middle East, to keep babies with their mothers in jails. They did not even give her diapers, she had to wash her head covering by hand over and over and use it for a diaper. They would take her to interrogate her, with her baby there, and burn her with cigarettes, and rape her, over and over. She would cover her head with the head covering she had been using for a diaper, then, because it would not be appropriate to have her head not covered when she was present with these men or when she was being raped. Further, it would not be appropriate for them to rape her with her head covering removed.

You will never see me defending human rights abuses of Iran against political prisoners there.

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri
I understand that for people like you, its convenient to shelter your Jew hating within such terms as "Zionism". It calms an emotional requirement to appear neutral regarding your position on Jews but I don't think anyone could read your posts without seeing a rabid anti-semite.

I can take the literary route!

Lament for my cock
Sore and crucified
I seek to know you
Aquiring soulful wisdom
You can open walls of mystery
Stripshow

How to aquire death in the morning show
TV death which the child absorbs
Deathwell mystery which makes me write
Slow train, the death of my cock gives life

Forgive the poor old people who gave us entry
Taught us god in the child's praye in the night

Guitar player
Ancient wise satyr
Sing your ode to my cock

Caress it's lament
Stiffen and guide us, we frozen
Lost cells
The knowledge of cancer
To speak to the heart
And give the great gift
Words Power Trance

this stable friend and the beast of his zoo
Wild haired chicks
Women flowering in their summit
Monsters of skin
Each color connects
to create the boat
which rocks the race
Could any hell be more horrible
than now
and real?

I pressed her thigh and death smiled

death, old friend
death and my cock are the world
I can forgive my injuries in the name of
Wisdom Luxury Romance

Sentence upon sentence
Words are the healing lament
For the death of my cock's spirit
Has no meaning in the soft fire
Words got me the wound and will get me well
I you believe it

All join now and lament the death of my cock
A tounge of knowledge in the feathered night
Boys get crazy in the head and suffer
I sacrifice my cock on the alter of silence

Hollie,

This story is a bit off topic, but I need to tell it again, it is a story that needs to be told and retold. And your comment led me to think of the story again.

Sometimes, my husband listens to Iranian internet radio, when it is available, broadcasts from various stations, some in Europe actually largely funded by the US, they are stations trying to, in part, get out news of the Iranian human rights abuses carried out against Iranian political prisoners.

A woman had just had a baby, they arrested her for some political crime, and carried her to prison, with her baby, which is common in the Middle East, to keep babies with their mothers in jails. They did not even give her diapers, she had to wash her head covering by hand over and over and use it for a diaper. They would take her to interrogate her, with her baby there, and burn her with cigarettes, and rape her, over and over. She would cover her head with the head covering she had been using for a diaper, then, because it would not be appropriate to have her head not covered when she was present with these men or when she was being raped. Further, it would not be appropriate for them to rape her with her head covering removed.

You will never see me defending human rights abuses of Iran against political prisoners there.

Sherri
Hi, Sherri. I must tell you that not for a minute do I accept that self-serving, slanted and cynical appeal to emotion.

What a really smarmy piece of trash that was. Doesn't that in the very least, make you feel... dirty?

Hollie,

Sherri
I understand that for people like you, its convenient to shelter your Jew hating within such terms as "Zionism". It calms an emotional requirement to appear neutral regarding your position on Jews but I don't think anyone could read your posts without seeing a rabid anti-semite.

Hollie,

I am just LMAO, reading this from a poster who cannot even, half the time, even spell Jew right.

Zionism, with all its racism and hurting, maiming and killing of the nonJew in the land of Palestine, is an evil Philosophy that people of conscience must speak out against, and I promise you, as long as the human rights abuses continue, that deny millions in the land their basic human rights, people of conscience all over this world will keep speaking out against Zionism and the Apartheid and the ethnic cleansing and the genocide and the Occupation.

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri
Hi, Sherri. I must tell you that not for a minute do I accept that self-serving, slanted and cynical appeal to emotion.

What a really smarmy piece of trash that was. Doesn't that in the very least, make you feel... dirty?

Hollie,

Wow, that you feel nothing for the plight of this nonJewish Iranian woman and the human rights abuses inflicted on her says loads about you.

I cannot link to the article telling this specific story, but Tehran Bureau website has story after story, equally as horrible as this story, about human rights abuses against political prisoners inside Iran.

My husband met an Iranian a few days ago who immigrated here 11 years ago to the US, he received Amnesty as a Christian persecuted, and came here with his whole family, a wife and two kids. His problems began when he was in a Taxi and stopped by the Basiji, and arrested for being drunk, illegal in Iran. My husband asked him why did you wait until 11 years ago to leave, he said he was happy there until he began to be singled out after that one incident. If people stay within the rules and do not get negative attention of the Mullahs, they can live in peace there, whether they are Jewish, Christian or Muslim, but let them violate some rule and start to be singled out by the Authorities, then there is no telling what their fate will be.

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri

Hollie,

I am just LMAO, reading this from a poster who cannot even, half the time, even spell Jew right.

Zionism, with all its racism and hurting, maiming and killing of the nonJew in the land of Palestine, is an evil Philosophy that people of conscience must speak out against, and I promise you, as long as the human rights abuses continue, that deny millions in the land their basic human rights, people of conscience all over this world will keep speaking out against Zionism and the Apartheid and the ethnic cleansing and the genocide and the Occupation.

Sherri
You and people of conscience should actually fly to Palestine, spend 2 weeks each in Gaza and West Bank. Observe with your own eyes what is going on there, talk to some Palis about each thing you observed and compare what you've seen with what you are told. I do believe you will change your opinion about the situation.

Hollie,

Sherri

Hollie,

Wow, that you feel nothing for the plight of this nonJewish Iranian woman and the human rights abuses inflicted on her says loads about you.

I cannot link to the article telling this specific story, but Tehran Bureau website has story after story, equally as horrible as this story, about human rights abuses against political prisoners inside Iran.

My husband met an Iranian a few days ago who immigrated here 11 years ago to the US, he received Amnesty as a Christian persecuted, and came here with his whole family, a wife and two kids. His problems began when he was in a Taxi and stopped by the Basiji, and arrested for being drunk, illegal in Iran. My husband asked him why did you wait until 11 years ago to leave, he said he was happy there until he began to be singled out after that one incident. If people stay within the rules and do not get negative attention of the Mullahs, they can live in peace there, whether they are Jewish, Christian or Muslim, but let them violate some rule and start to be singled out by the Authorities, then there is no telling what their fate will be.

Sherri
Sounds about like being on the USMB, dosen't it? Course, the Mullahs here won't separate you from your punkin.

Hollie,

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri
Certainly, those who hurl the "genocide" label do it to be provocative. They also use that term because they are fundamentally ignorant as to the meaning of the term. It's a favorite canard of the rabid Jew haters who don't comprehend that their arguments are flawed and thus need to offer irrelevant drivel to prop up that failed argument.

See if you can come to an understanding that genocide implies a shrinking population. Pal/Arabs produce litters like rabbits. The population is expanding, thus your frantic "genocide" claim is simply more if your rabid hate that, absent an understanding or terms you use, makes you appear quite foolish.

Hollie,

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri
Let's not pretend that your story has any truth in reality. Your claimed heart-felt concern for for the poor, oppressed woman just reeks of the slimy odor of self-serving deceit.

Spare us your your invented concern and false "feelings".

Hollie,

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri
Eh Sherri, you are not the only person that knows Iranians. I know many Iranians, none of them fortunately like the low class anti Semitic religious trash you hang around with.

You whine like a terrorist worshipping whore for the Palestiians, when the Iranian people have suffered far more under these Islamist animals. You aren't even aware that Iranians imported Palestinians thugs to beat up and torture their own people, during the 2009 protests. As Iran has exported their own thugs to help Syria's Assad slaughter his people. One bloody hand washes the other.

You won't have a problem in Iran unless what? You're a Bahaii, a Muslim that has converted to another religion, you're gay, believe in women's rights, believe a woman has the right to wear what she pleases and walk with whomever she feels like, speak out against the government, say anything negative about Islam, want to drink alcohol and listen to western music, believe in free speech and press, feel like having a party where men and women can listen to whatever music they feel like and dance together, etc etc etc

You seem to love this theocratic police state run by gangsters, crooks and mass murderers (of their own people, mostly), probably because you feel they are a threat to Israel. I'm wondering if it's dawned upon you that the garbage and lies fed to you by the Muslims you hang around around with aren't necessarily the truth. One day you will find out but it's going to be too late. I doubt it's going to change the fact that you're a slobbering Jew hating PIG.

Last edited:

Hollie,

Sherri
Let's not pretend that your story has any truth in reality. Your claimed heart-felt concern for for the poor, oppressed woman just reeks of the slimy odor of self-serving deceit.

Spare us your your invented concern and false "feelings".
She has no clue Hollie. Her story is a total lie and fabrication. She does to have the slightest idea about what life in Iran is like.

Hollie,

Sherri
You and people of conscience should actually fly to Palestine, spend 2 weeks each in Gaza and West Bank. Observe with your own eyes what is going on there, talk to some Palis about each thing you observed and compare what you've seen with what you are told. I do believe you will change your opinion about the situation.

Hossfly,

I follow what is happening, getting newsletters fom a Palestinian American Christian activist living in Bethlehem, and getting emails from CPT, they maintain a permanent presence in Hebron. I follow what is happening in Gaza, through reading what the former pastor of Gaza Baptist Church posts and reading blogs of Palestinians and activists there. And I read what all the NGOs report regularly on ReliefWeb. I also read about protests and other developments inside Israel on 972 Magazine and Mondoweiss, I stay informed about what is happening in Palestine. And I read the reports of human rights groups and NGOs, Btselem, Amnesty, Human Rights Watch, the International Red Cross, UNICEF, WHO, Rabbis For Human Rights, Jewish Voice For Peace, Peace Now, Jewish Fast For Gaza, International Solidarity Movement, Sabeel, Combatants For Peace, Adalah, Anarchists Against the Wall, Stop The Wall, Al-Haq, the Palestinian Centre For Human Rights, Breaking The Silence,and so many others.

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri

Hossfly,

I follow what is happening, getting newsletters fom a Palestinian American Christian activist living in Bethlehem, and getting emails from CPT, they maintain a permanent presence in Hebron. I follow what is happening in Gaza, through reading what the former pastor of Gaza Baptist Church posts and reading blogs of Palestinians and activists there. And I read what all the NGOs report regularly on ReliefWeb. I also read about protests and other developments inside Israel on 972 Magazine and Mondoweiss, I stay informed about what is happening in Palestine. And I read the reports of human rights groups and NGOs, Btselem, Amnesty, Human Rights Watch, the International Red Cross, UNICEF, WHO, Rabbis For Human Rights, Jewish Voice For Peace, Peace Now, Jewish Fast For Gaza, International Solidarity Movement, Sabeel, Combatants For Peace, Adalah, Anarchists Against the Wall, Stop The Wall, Al-Haq, the Palestinian Centre For Human Rights, Breaking The Silence,and so many others.

Sherri
In other words you're a dedicated Jew hater that gets her information from other Jew hating / conspiracy NUTJOB type websites.

This is the problem with the Internet, it makes social rejects and ignoramuses like Sherri think they're "knowledgable" and gives them a false sense of importance when they realize there are other stupid morons like themselves on these websites.

On the bright side, she provides us with hours of free laughter and entertainment everytime we read her pathetic, disgusting posts. Silver lining.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back