The Palestine Myth:

Doesn't matter what you call them, there were over a million people living in that area before the zionists showed up with their racist, apartheid ideology.

yeah well there were millions of native people living in the Americas before we all showed up with our racist apartheid ideology and religion

Oh wait! We killed most all the people who lived in the Americas before we arrived.

never mind

Fuck Palestine and fuck the Pals.

Boom goes the dynamite.
Napoleon Dynamite?

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.

Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Napoleon Dynamite: Do the chickens have large talons?
Farmer: Do they have what?
Napoleon Dynamite: Large talons.
Farmer: I don't understand a word you just said.

Pedro: Do you think people will vote for me?
Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes! I'd vote for you.
Pedro: Like what are my skills?
Napoleon Dynamite: Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374900/quotes

Doesn't matter what you call them, there were over a million people living in that area before the zionists showed up with their racist, apartheid ideology.

yeah well there were millions of native people living in the Americas before we all showed up with our racist apartheid ideology and religion

Oh wait! We killed most all the people who lived in the Americas before we arrived.

never mind
Exactly.

Fuck Palestine and fuck the Pals.

Boom goes the dynamite.
Napoleon Dynamite?

Napoleon Dynamite: Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.

Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

Napoleon Dynamite: Do the chickens have large talons?
Farmer: Do they have what?
Napoleon Dynamite: Large talons.
Farmer: I don't understand a word you just said.

Pedro: Do you think people will vote for me?
Napoleon Dynamite: Heck yes! I'd vote for you.
Pedro: Like what are my skills?
Napoleon Dynamite: Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

Napoleon Dynamite (2004) - Memorable quotes

:lol:

Golda Meir: There will be peace in the Middle East when Arab mothers love their children more than they hate Jews - paraphrased
I love that timeless quote by Golda Meir. You can see how it applies even today.

Jackie Mason: if you don't use it, you'll loose it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OVER A MILLION? ARABS?

Proves you don't know history very well, now, do you?
Over 750,000 were driven out because of jewish terrorism and violence. And another 250-500,000 were driven out during the second exodus due to more zionist violence.

Do the math!

And in the event you don't like math, but prefer pretty pictures, here's the percentage of land ownership in that area around 1948.

So if arabs owned 90% of the land, how many people is that?

The Arabs were strangers while jews natives.

Lipush,

What an ignorant and racist comment.

I do not expect you would be the racist you are, but for your adoption by Zionist racists.

Sherri

And now it is their booted out Palestinians squatting on Israel's land. When will Israel help free them back to their indigenous homelands. End the occupation & you end the conflict.

There were Syrians, Jordanians and various other Arabs squatters illegally occupying the land.

The Arabs were strangers while jews natives.
Nope. They both were natives. There was just more arabs.

Not true. in the beginning of the 30's century, before 1917, where where those majority of Arabs? Clans, is all. nothing to do with our homeland.

Lipush,

They were human beings with ties to the land, as great as that of any other in the land then, and they made up 80% of the people in the land in the beginning of the 1900s, but you cannot see them as human through your eyes and heart and soul, that are filled with disgusting and vile Zionist racism and prejudice and hate.

How disgusting to imagine living the life of a racist Zionist, I cannot imagine anything more vile than that.

And what is your future, but to raise Zionist Jewish children filled with hate for anyone not Jewish, filled with their belief Creation was made just for them alone, and taught to believe chasing down and killing a nonJewish child or innocent nonJewish civilian is but a hunt for an animal, a game, a hobby, something to brag about and be proud of and get awards for. Yes, you can brag you were out there taking care of all the terrorists, referring to every man, woman, and child whose lives you take. They are not considered human anymore, just terrorists, from a baby in a mother's womb to a 99 year old man.

What a disgusting life Israelis live and their spawn!

There is a cost to selling your souls to the Devil!

You do not even look human anymore.

Sherri

And now it is their booted out Palestinians squatting on Israel's land. When will Israel help free them back to their indigenous homelands. End the occupation & you end the conflict.

There were Syrians, Jordanians and various other Arabs squatters illegally occupying the land.

MJB,

You are showing your ignorance again, historical documents have been pointed out to you to show you how the land was primarily inhabited by Arabs in the early 1900s, Jordan did not even exist then, and documents have been referenced showing how Jews from outside immigrated into the lands from the end of the 1800s forward.

You can choose to be stupid, but do not expect others to be silent when we confront your Ignorance.

And, one more time, Occupation is a legal term and the International Court of Justice tells us all that Israel is the Occupier and they occupy East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza.

Sherri

MJB,

You are showing your ignorance again, historical documents have been pointed out to you to show you how the land was primarily inhabited by Arabs in the early 1900s, Jordan did not even exist then, and documents have been referenced showing how Jews from outside immigrated into the lands from the end of the 1800s forward.

You can choose to be stupid, but do not expect others to be silent when we confront your Ignorance.

And, one more time, Occupation is a legal term and the International Court of Justice tells us all that Israel is the Occupier and they occupy East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and Gaza.

Sherri

So?

MJB,

Sherri

So?

High_Gravity,

So, the title of this whole thread should be the the Israeli Myth, to describe all the lies that have been spun to hide the truth about who was in the land when Zionism was born, it was Arabs, and the ethnic cleansers were the Zionists, and the Occupiers are the Zionists.

You can be stupid, too, if that is your desire. But, once again, when you get the facts wrong it will be pointed out to you.

Sherri

Not true. in the beginning of the 30's century, before 1917, where where those majority of Arabs? Clans, is all. nothing to do with our homeland.

Lipush,

They were human beings with ties to the land, as great as that of any other in the land then, and they made up 80% of the people in the land in the beginning of the 1900s, but you cannot see them as human through your eyes and heart and soul, that are filled with disgusting and vile Zionist racism and prejudice and hate.

How disgusting to imagine living the life of a racist Zionist, I cannot imagine anything more vile than that.

And what is your future, but to raise Zionist Jewish children filled with hate for anyone not Jewish, filled with their belief Creation was made just for them alone, and taught to believe chasing down and killing a nonJewish child or innocent nonJewish civilian is but a hunt for an animal, a game, a hobby, something to brag about and be proud of and get awards for. Yes, you can brag you were out there taking care of all the terrorists, referring to every man, woman, and child whose lives you take. They are not considered human anymore, just terrorists, from a baby in a mother's womb to a 99 year old man.

Sherri
I dunno. I think its time to call security before Sherri finds a weapon and starts cutting down Jews.

Sherri - if you re-read your past, I think even a rabid zealot such as yourself will admit that your hate (self hate), has become a pathology.

You need help.

MJB,

Sherri

So?

High_Gravity,

So, the title of this whole thread should be the the Israeli Myth, to describe all the lies that have been spun to hide the truth about who was in the land when Zionism was born, it was Arabs, and the ethnic cleansers were the Zionists, and the Occupiers are the Zionists.

You can be stupid, too, if that is your desire. But, once again, when you get the facts wrong it will be pointed out to you.

Sherri

Oh your one of those types, anyone who disagrees with you is "stupid". What next, you gonna ask me if I can read? either way even if the gibberish you are typing is true, countries get invaded all the time, deal with it. I don't see you crying to China to liberate Tibet, so shut the fuck up.

Lipush,

Sherri
Nah, I'm going to believe what Arabs and their leaders at the time said about the existence of these fake Palestinians, rather than go with this anti Semetic whore with IslamoNazi ties.

I dunno. I think its time to call security before Sherri finds a weapon and starts cutting down Jews.

Sherri - if you re-read your past, I think even a rabid zealot such as yourself will admit that your hate (self hate), has become a pathology.

You need help.
She doesn't hate, but it's obvious you do.

You need help.
She doesn't hate, but it's obvious you do.

No, she is obviously hate filled. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Forum List

Back