The Other Sandy Hook Lies of Alex Jones

You said he committed perjury and punitive damages... you can't commit damages... but you think you are smarter than I.... what a fucking joke.....

i'm doubting that . . . howverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if that is what i 'wrote' you need to latch onto a mistake in writing ? well good for you, skullboy! guess that's all you can hang that maga hat on, 'eh?

poor you.

Last edited:
THE....Only speech that's not protected is speech that brings physical harm to another.... did his words do that?...

yes. mental & emotional stress can trigger all kinds of physical ailments.

did he say his words in a crowded room and then yell fire?.....

he spewed so much vomit - that some of his 'fans' ( & what is 'fan' short for? ) have sent death threats to the families of the slaughtered children.

give up small chunks of freedom and lose them forever....
I smell an appeal....

you smell chunky laden vomit.

...the truth.

W-M-C-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

giphy.gif

:auiqs.jpg:

And Alex Jones will pay for his lies
In this day and age of legal ambiguity, courts essentially are for hire, and masses willing to financially back anyone who gives the other side of the political spectrum grief, I really doubt Jones will feel much pain. The only thing that is going to get someone's attention is taking away the revenue streams via incarceration. Short of that...he'll likely make money off of this since right wing morons have proven time and again, they are ripe for the picking to every huckster who promises to do damage to the other side on their behalf.

This was a speeding ticket.

In this day and age of legal ambiguity, courts essentially are for hire, and masses willing to financially back anyone who gives the other side of the political spectrum grief, I really doubt Jones will feel much pain. The only thing that is going to get someone's attention is taking away the revenue streams via incarceration. Short of that...he'll likely make money off of this since right wing morons have proven time and again, they are ripe for the picking to every huckster who promises to do damage to the other side on their behalf.

This was a speeding ticket.
I wouldn’t say speeding ticket

He will have to hide his finances from now on

i'm doubting that . . . howverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr if that is what i 'wrote' you need to latch onto a mistake in writing ? well good for you, skullboy! guess that's all you can hang that maga hat on, 'eh?

poor you.
I had no idea if you made a mistake or if I have been right all along and you are stupid....

Libel and slander have been prosecuted since day one in the US.
How was what Jones did either of those things?

Did he mention people by name?

All he said was he didn't believe it happened.

There are people who still believe Elvis isn't dead and they're not getting sued.

The lie that Jones contrived about the Sandy Hook massacre being a ‘hoax’ wasn’t his only lie.

He also lied abut the massacre being used by ‘the government’ to enact a ‘new’ AWB.

And he lied about ‘the government’ seeking to ‘take away’ Second Amendment rights:

‘Through his radio show and website Infowars, he claimed that the massacre was instead a “false flag” operation engineered by the government to bring about stricter gun control laws and take away Second Amendment rights.

He claimed that the event was “staged” and “completely fake”, carried out by “actors” as a “giant hoax”.’

So what? You dont agree with what he said, no laws are being broken, back to your basement.

There are people who still believe Elvis isn't dead and they're not getting sued.
He did mention Sandy Hook parents by name. He said they were lying about their dead children. Fuck that guy. I hope they now go after him for perjury

In court Jones admitted Sandy Hook was real and he apologized for charactering it as a false flag conspiracy theory. He knew what he was doing all along. The guy is just looking to make money by spreading lies and conspiracy theories without regard for whom he hurts in the process

you must be childless.
I have a son and a daughter and six grandchildren and not one of them is a freaking snowflake....
^^^

childless & probable sociopath.
I think you have posted over 100 posts on Alex Jones and you call me a sociopath?.... you need anger management classes... you are all wrapped up in going after a person that has absolutely no power over you or enough power to harm your standard of living all while Biden sells out our nation to China and Ukraine on a daily basis...
You are a very sick person....

I have a son and a daughter and six grandchildren and not one of them is a freaking snowflake....

I think you have posted over 100 posts on Alex Jones and you call me a sociopath?.... you need anger management classes... you are all wrapped up in going after a person that has absolutely no power over you or enough power to harm your standard of living all while Biden sells out our nation to China and Ukraine on a daily basis...
You are a very sick person....

<pfffft> you certainly have no empathy.

that's sociopathy 101. hope you never hafta go thru the complete heartbreak of losing any of your children & having someone making a profit off of their death.

Forum List

Back