The ONLY word for this is tragic

I know, I know.... this thread will soon be filled with the most absurd spin from radical leftists like RDean and Rightwinger whose entire "case" will be that this isn't actually happening (even though it undeniably is) and this is "right-wing fear tactics", blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

But here's the thing. When it's the end of the day, the pc is finally powered-down, and they are all alone in the dark with their thoughts, I refuse to believe that even the most radical among them believes this is actually good for America. To have some of the most well known corporations refuse to hire, cut back hours, or drop healthcare coverage for their employees all together is simply not good for America. Period. Obamacare has been one of the biggest embarrassing disasters in U.S. history. It was written half-assed, passed by Dumbocrats not one of which actually read it, implemented blindly.
Is this a specific rant or just a general rant?

I have many guns. That doesn't stop them from ass raping me with some of the most obscene taxes fathomable. It doesn't stop them from stacking a Supreme Court with anti-constitution libtards. It doesn't stop them from collapsing the economy. It doesn't stop them from running up $17 trillion in debt.

Guns are pretty much useless with government until a civil war breaks out. If you're willing to fire the first shot, I'll fall in line behind you. Until then, believing you are immune from this libtard unconstitutional nightmare because you have a gun is pretty naive...

Never thought of it like that, if most sheeple feel this way, the US Government should try something new and listen to the sheeple ............ just this once, and fix the financial system before November of this year ................ as an American citizen, you should do your part and give up the guns by October of this year, get other sheeple to follow suit, and things will be OK.

I know, I know.... this thread will soon be filled with the most absurd spin from radical leftists like RDean and Rightwinger whose entire "case" will be that this isn't actually happening (even though it undeniably is) and this is "right-wing fear tactics", blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

But here's the thing. When it's the end of the day, the pc is finally powered-down, and they are all alone in the dark with their thoughts, I refuse to believe that even the most radical among them believes this is actually good for America. To have some of the most well known corporations refuse to hire, cut back hours, or drop healthcare coverage for their employees all together is simply not good for America. Period. Obamacare has been one of the biggest embarrassing disasters in U.S. history. It was written half-assed, passed by Dumbocrats not one of which actually read it, implemented blindly.

LOL. You are so full of shit that your eyes have turned brown.

What you fellows really fear, and it is an accurate fear, is that after 1Jan14, a great many people are going to find that they can finally afford health care. And they are not going to feel kindly toward lying hacks like you that have been misleading them for the last two years.

How many of these lowlifes have cell phones, eat out, go to the movies, etc. etc... Oh, they have the money, they just did not consider insurance a priority until someone else had to help pay for it.

Frigging slackers

-Geaux

Riddle me this................................

Currently Snowden and the NSA scandal. America including the Dems are yelling out about how the Gov't is spying on us all. It has caused a public outrage including the Libs.

Yet Obamacare forces all of us to put our Medical Records into a Federal Database. Something that has ALWAYS BEEN PRIVATE INFORMATION.

Nothing is said, and IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Reminds me of the saying," 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Or it's just common sense.

Frankly, if I'm knocked unconscious in an accident, I want the hospital to know that I have an allergy to Pennicillin. I want them to know about that medical device.

96,000 Americans die every year because of medical mistakes. This would cut that down.

Currently Snowden and the NSA scandal. America including the Dems are yelling out about how the Gov't is spying on us all. It has caused a public outrage including the Libs.

Yet Obamacare forces all of us to put our Medical Records into a Federal Database. Something that has ALWAYS BEEN PRIVATE INFORMATION.

Or it's just common sense.

Frankly, if I'm knocked unconscious in an accident, I want the hospital to know that I have an allergy to Pennicillin. I want them to know about that medical device.

96,000 Americans die every year because of medical mistakes. This would cut that down.

Yeah right... People wear bracelets and such which has that information.

Its important to know about your hemi's, yet it's not important to require voter ID so you can vote the morons in that make stupid laws like Obamacare w/databases? :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Its important to know about your hemi's, yet it's not important to require voter ID so you can vote the morons in that make stupid laws like Obamacare w/databases? :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Maybe I forgot to put the braclet on this morning. Maybe it's under the car that hit me. Maybe I lost the arm it was attached to.

Every study has proven that putting medical information on a database reduces accidents and improves the quality of care.

-Geaux

Maybe I forgot to put the braclet on this morning. Maybe it's under the car that hit me. Maybe I lost the arm it was attached to.

Every study has proven that putting medical information on a database reduces accidents and improves the quality of care.

We all know data shows that databases are not accurate.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Having the info in database is fine. Giving the gov't access to that private medical information isn't.

Who did write Obamacare?

The Gang of Six, three dems and three repubs.

Besides, the Black Guy proposed it, it must be bad, right?

I agree in part. That's why SCOTUS re-wrote the law and changed Obama's language of 'fine' to tax.

IMHO, a white person could of never got this law passed

-Geaux

Obama care is NOT a leftist solution.

Forcing people to buy insurance from FOR PROFIT INSURANCE companies is the antithesis of LEFTISM.

One has to be a fucking moron not to realize that.

Which is my not so subtle way of suggesting that a whole lot of players here are fucking morons, BTW,

it's a piece of legislation showing you how powerful insurance lobbyist are. This my friends is the end result of a government takeover that allows corporations recognition as individuals and allows for corruption through special interest donations.

Why just mentioning war with Syria made oil prices rise, it's a shell game and we the US consumers are the suckers.

Besides, the Black Guy proposed it, it must be bad, right?

I agree in part. That's why SCOTUS re-wrote the law and changed Obama's language of 'fine' to tax.

IMHO, a white person could of never got this law passed

-Geaux

Actually, a white guy did get this law passed.

His name was Mitt Romney.

And conservatives (oh, not you, we wouldn't want to hold you to what other conservatives are for) all cheered it for it's inovation and using the private sector.

And then the Black Guy did it, and Romney wouldn't be caught having a non-alcoholic, caffine free Drink with ROmneycare.

Haven't you heard from your conservative pals? You don't have a right to privacy.

It's not in the Constitution. So quit your bitching.

lolol

What's the word and what makes it tragic?

Well the word is tragic. And what makes it tragic is the fact that it's causing employers not to hire more employees, to cut the hours of existing employees, and/or to drop healthcare coverage altogether for their employees.

I can't imagine how there could be even the slightest positive spin placed on this sad reality...
It's simple. Media spokespersons who agree get praise, adulation, and more interviews with corrupt liberals. Media spokespersons who consistently ignore or even question once the liberal side get complete, total, and unremitting shunning for a long enough time to teach them a lesson about making free money by corrupt advertising for the liberals. Instead of being in Washington where the action is, they'd be lucky to find media work in St. George, Utah. :eusa_boohoo:

They dance to the fiddler, or it's Nowheremansville for them.

How many of these lowlifes have cell phones, eat out, go to the movies, etc. etc... Oh, they have the money, they just did not consider insurance a priority until someone else had to help pay for it.

Frigging slackers

-Geaux

Right. Because having to pay $1200 out of pocket every month for a private ins plan is exactly the same as paying a $60/month cell phone bill or eating out every once in a while.

handjob.gif

Forum List

Back