The ONLY word for this is tragic

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I know, I know.... this thread will soon be filled with the most absurd spin from radical leftists like RDean and Rightwinger whose entire "case" will be that this isn't actually happening (even though it undeniably is) and this is "right-wing fear tactics", blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

But here's the thing. When it's the end of the day, the pc is finally powered-down, and they are all alone in the dark with their thoughts, I refuse to believe that even the most radical among them believes this is actually good for America. To have some of the most well known corporations refuse to hire, cut back hours, or drop healthcare coverage for their employees all together is simply not good for America. Period. Obamacare has been one of the biggest embarrassing disasters in U.S. history. It was written half-assed, passed by Dumbocrats not one of which actually read it, implemented blindly.

Attachments

• $OCare.jpg
    $OCare.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 196
Riddle me this................................

Currently Snowden and the NSA scandal. America including the Dems are yelling out about how the Gov't is spying on us all. It has caused a public outrage including the Libs.

Yet Obamacare forces all of us to put our Medical Records into a Federal Database. Something that has ALWAYS BEEN PRIVATE INFORMATION.

Nothing is said, and IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Reminds me of the saying," 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

What's the word and what makes it tragic?

Well the word is tragic. And what makes it tragic is the fact that it's causing employers not to hire more employees, to cut the hours of existing employees, and/or to drop healthcare coverage altogether for their employees.

I can't imagine how there could be even the slightest positive spin placed on this sad reality...

The house has passed a bill to delay the whole damned thing and get the IRS out of the mix, the commies in the senate refuse to take it up. If you live in a state with a commie senator you should be calling them to insist Reid bring these bills for a vote.

The house has passed a bill to delay the whole damned thing and get the IRS out of the mix, the commies in the senate refuse to take it up. If you live in a state with a commie senator you should be calling them to insist Reid bring these bills for a vote.

What does it say about Reid and the Democrats that they are afraid to let the representatives of the people vote? I mean, it's Reid's own party who has the majority if the Senate, so what is he afraid of?!? Just shows that they are the party of oppressive communism.

I guess we will have to go with the man who most of this country thought was the right man for the job. Obama. ObamaCare it is then.

Deal with it. :)

I know, I know.... this thread will soon be filled with the most absurd spin from radical leftists like RDean and Rightwinger whose entire "case" will be that this isn't actually happening (even though it undeniably is) and this is "right-wing fear tactics", blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

But here's the thing. When it's the end of the day, the pc is finally powered-down, and they are all alone in the dark with their thoughts, I refuse to believe that even the most radical among them believes this is actually good for America. To have some of the most well known corporations refuse to hire, cut back hours, or drop healthcare coverage for their employees all together is simply not good for America. Period. Obamacare has been one of the biggest embarrassing disasters in U.S. history. It was written half-assed, passed by Dumbocrats not one of which actually read it, implemented blindly.

Whats so difficult to understand?

-Geaux

ObamacareChart_0.jpg

I guess we will have to go with the man who most of this country thought was the right man for the job. Obama. ObamaCare it is then.

Power is temporary. Eventually the BS is outweighed by the Truth, and Power shifts.

When it does, and it will, it is quite possible that Obamacare will become dust in the wind.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DeNdF0KPA]Kansas - Dust in the wind (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Who did write Obamacare?

Sorry, sir. The Democrats thought they pulled a fast one by ramming this bill through which puts Congress' power in the hands of someone who has nothing but spite for passing a budget.

You're asking too much of people who think the rule of law is the best one.

If you want to give the President all of the power, you must first abolish the Constitution through amendment, eliminate the Bill of Rights, and do away with voting. A lot of that has been accomplished by the union-control influence of the Democrat machine.

The postman may ring twice.

LOL. You are so full of shit that your eyes have turned brown.

What you fellows really fear, and it is an accurate fear, is that after 1Jan14, a great many people are going to find that they can finally afford health care. And they are not going to feel kindly toward lying hacks like you that have been misleading them for the last two years.

You are all failing to realize the big picture, how the hell are they going to enforce all this nonsense when the American sheeple are continuing cling to guns along with the American legal system in place.
Eg. A law is created that says:
Sex with children of all ages is permissible, RAP doesn't exist.
How is that going to stop a bullet or bullets stredding up the flesh of a pedophile or rapist ........... it won't.
Now lets bring in the American legal system.
You have been charged for infringing upon the rights of this man to FUCK you child in the ass by using your legally obtained firearms to shoot him ............. how do you pled?
I would like to consult with my attorney before entering a plea.
You see where this is going ......... regardless the outcome of the trial, the sheeple have a leg to stand on.
So we need fool the sheeple into giving up the guns WILLINGLY, then tear down the legal system thats protecting the sheeple, put all them damb lawyers & judges in jail or just kill em.
Then absolute control will be established ......... like in this video.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWs9aNmLnwg"] Unquestioned Subservience[/ame]

Deal with it.

Well that is resounding support... :lmao:

You know a libtard policy is seriously fucked up when Zona can't even figure out a spin to make it appear positive... :lol:

You are all failing to realize the big picture, how the hell are they going to enforce all this nonsense when the American sheeple are continuing cling to guns along with the American legal system in place.
Eg. A law is created that says:
Sex with children of all ages is permissible, RAP doesn't exist.
How is that going to stop a bullet or bullets stredding up the flesh of a pedophile or rapist ........... it won't.
Now lets bring in the American legal system.
You have been charged for infringing upon the rights of this man to FUCK you child in the ass by using your legally obtained firearms to shoot him ............. how do you pled?
I would like to consult with my attorney before entering a plea.
You see where this is going ......... regardless the outcome of the trial, the sheeple have a leg to stand on.
So we need fool the sheeple into giving up the guns WILLINGLY, then tear down the legal system thats protecting the sheeple, put all them damb lawyers & judges in jail or just kill em.
Then absolute control will be established ......... like in this video.
Unquestioned Subservience

I have many guns. That doesn't stop them from ass raping me with some of the most obscene taxes fathomable. It doesn't stop them from stacking a Supreme Court with anti-constitution libtards. It doesn't stop them from collapsing the economy. It doesn't stop them from running up $17 trillion in debt.

Guns are pretty much useless with government until a civil war breaks out. If you're willing to fire the first shot, I'll fall in line behind you. Until then, believing you are immune from this libtard unconstitutional nightmare because you have a gun is pretty naive...

Forum List

Back