The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
So why are drugs illegal then?
Show the part of the Constitution that states drugs are a right.
Still dodging the question.
Not dodging the question you loon you brought up the drugs.
Yes, you are.

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.

Did you hear that global crime organization, gangs, and independent gun toting criminals? It’s time to ban guns. Law abiding gun owners are turning in their guns and so should you.

Just tons of other crimes because people can't protect themselves.
America is the least safe country compared to many other western and undeveloped countries.
------------------------------------ SAFETY isn't the way the USA was designed . USA was designed for FREEDOM 'birber' .
Freedom my ass. You pay high taxes, you have 2 parties they fuck you over taking turns, expensive education, no health care, drug epidemic, crime epedemic, mass shootings , a whore in the white house....freedom he said.

If it is so bad, why would you stay? You tell us you lived in a wonderful peaceful place and move here to a hellhole. Why not just go home, why are you staying here?
Is not hellhoe where I live :)....its a shot show in the US overall snowflake. There are too many dead bodies from guns and that's a fact.

One gun death is too many. I don’t know about where you have traveled in the US but 99% of the US are not hell holes however you bitch about this country all the time. Not sure why you bitch about it and then live here. Bizzare, if I dislike a place I won’t live there.

morocco has their own 'islamic state' terrorists and terrorism is LIKELY according to 'u.k. Government' , --- Terrorism - Morocco travel advice ---
They harder...Morocco is the most visited country in Africa so STFU.

No free speech in Morocco, posting anything negative about Morocco on the internet can land you in jail. Women have virtually no rights in Morocco and gay sex will also land you in jail. Sounds primitive to me.

Legalizing something makes it more wide spread and socially acceptable.

Now illicit drugs are NEVER good as where gun use can save your life.

Don't believe me? What is the number 1 drug that kills the most people?

It's alcohol, something the state sells to us.

Because drugs aren't guns. There's nothing in the Constitution that guarantees you the "right" to possess controlled substances.

The reality is, that firearms are a necessary tool to protect people against people who do drugs.
Not only will criminals still have guns after a gun ban, but so will the government. There is little difference between government and criminals. History proves it.

Government has killed far more people with guns than private civilians have, yet the Left wing is all about giving the rest of the guns to government.

'morocco' Sounds like just another 'muslim' zhit hole to me . And i think it was formed or founded in 622 AD so they've had time to sort things out if 'birbers' had any brains . I wonder how much American Taxpayer paid foreign aid money morocco gets from the USA taxpayer , eh . And they can't even feed themselves !!

Gun use rarely saves lives.

we still have drug addicts that have access to those illegal drugs.

Heck even in Seattle, they provide you a safe place and clean needles to shoot up those illegal drugs.
That was kinda my point. Only criminals have illegal drugs. So why are they illegal? Doesn't that just punish the law abiding citizens?

So does that mean you do NOT support new invasive gun laws, restrictions and gun control??????
I do NOT support any form of gun control, period.
what's funny is people on the left think cops can magically appear and save someone's ass. That if a person was in their home illegally, that all they have to do is call 911 and be saved. We all know that is a pipe dream, but these stupid fks really believe it.

That's why I always tell these anti-gunners if they really believed what they preach, then get a huge sign that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE and put that on their front porch. Get back to us in a few months and let us know how it worked out.......if you're still alive.

If you disarm all of America except the criminals, then every American is subject to being a victim of crime which is exactly what the Democrat party wants. As far as they are concerned, the more victims, the more likely Democrat voters.
It isn't logical that the left can't understand this. Honestly, I don't get their position at all.

The way I see it, the gun violence problem is like the opioid problem.

Like all publicly traded corporations, drug and gun companies are pressured by the stockholders to continually grow.

Well, there are only so many people who legitimately need opioids. Once you reach that upper limit, the only way to keep growing is to flood the market with your pills knowing damn well they are going to end up in the hands of addicts. Not only in the hands of existing addicts, you know it will create a whole new bumper crop of addicts.

And that's the same with guns. We have over ten thousand gun homicides each year, just to keep the gun manufacturing and retailing business thriving.

Really? Where are those statistics I wonder other than up your arse?

------------------------------------------------- all gun use has to do is save the life of the ONE gun owner that owns the Gun Crep .

Like all publicly traded corporations, drug and gun companies are pressured by the stockholders to continually grow.

Well, there are only so many people who legitimately need opioids. Once you reach that upper limit, the only way to keep growing is to flood the market with your pills knowing damn well they are going to end up in the hands of addicts. Not only in the hands of existing addicts, you know it will create a whole new bumper crop of addicts.

And that's the same with guns. We have over ten thousand gun homicides each year, just to keep the gun manufacturing and retailing business thriving.

Illegal drugs contribute much of the gun violence. Drug overdoses also account for more than double the deaths in the US.

What is amusing though is, government seeks to legalize drugs as well as ban guns

You just can't make this stuff up.

To an extent, yes. But this notion tends to overlook the law abiding, refusing to bend knee to a “law” that goes too far.
For me personally..? I’ll decide who is a criminal, and miscreant. I do not desire, or require the government to discern this for me...
Okay you do that, there is this guy going around the banks of Florida, brandishing a "GUN" and robs the bank of money.. It used to be someone like this would be hung from the gallows because even horse thieves wouldn't be able to rustle any more horses then. With the liberals 50 shades, we dont execute criminals, we give them rap sheets a mile long...
Actually, our criminal justice system was once the most lenient in the world. That's why Alexis de Tocqueville came here. His original intent was to study our penal system, but he ended up writing a book about our whole democracy. It's my favorite political science book of all time.

Illegal drugs contribute much of the gun violence. Drug overdoses also account for more than double the deaths in the US.

What is amusing though is, government seeks to legalize drugs as well as ban guns

I do not see our government trying to legalize drugs. In fact, I see the exact opposite.

So you did make that stuff up.

------------------------------------------------- all gun use has to do is save the life of the ONE gun owner that owns the Gun Crep .
If no one had guns, the violent crime rate and the homicide rate would plummet, making the necessity of owning a gun almost moot.

where does the number 10 thousand come from eh . Up until your post the number being bandied about is about 33 hundred per year G5000 ,

I do not see our government trying to legalize drugs. In fact, I see the exact opposite.

So you did make that stuff up.

The drive to legalize pot is all over the country, as well voting to reduce jail times for other various drug involvement.

Now Dims even want those in jail to vote.

When it comes to freedom and rights, Dims only care about two of them, the right to any kind of sex or drugs they desire.

It is possible that today , could be the day when all the liberals in their stupidity, ends up on my ignore list and then my intelligence score will start to go back up over 200 again.
Liberals are not the reason you are so stupid.

Guzzling the piss fed to you by your propagandists is.

It's a fact that if you have the same lies repeated to you over and over, you can be made to believe the most retarded and crazy things.

And I have seen this happening in real time on this forum.

Forum List

Back