The only real issue: what exactly is a Republican?

They support the monarchy just like they support being ruled by corporations.

OMG!! Thats perfectly stupid and perfectly liberal. There was one monarchy, but now there are 100's of thousands of corporations all competing against each other in a life and death battle to please us with the best products at the lowest prices.

Thats just like monarchy if you are absolutely brain dead and liberal. Now we can understand why the great liberals: Hitler Stalin and Mao had so much support. Many humans have no ability to think whatsoever.

Then in the 60's, conservatives fled the Democratic Party and took over the previously liberal Republican Party.

Why do you guys complain about education and then prove you have none? You're nuts!
[/QUOTE]

The thing is... there is no competition... well there is... they are all competing for our Tax dollars to subsidize their business failings... Buy the politicians and get favorable legislation... much easier than running a good business and paying employees a decent wage.

OMG!! Thats perfectly stupid and perfectly liberal. There was one monarchy, but now there are 100's of thousands of corporations all competing against each other in a life and death battle to please us with the best products at the lowest prices.

Thats just like monarchy if you are absolutely brain dead and liberal. Now we can understand why the great liberals: Hitler Stalin and Mao had so much support. Many humans have no ability to think whatsoever.
Redundant.

Then in the 60's, conservatives fled the Democratic Party and took over the previously liberal Republican Party.

Why do you guys complain about education and then prove you have none? You're nuts!

The thing is... there is no competition... well there is... they are all competing for our Tax dollars to subsidize their business failings... Buy the politicians and get favorable legislation... much easier than running a good business and paying employees a decent wage.

A decent wage is what labor is worth, not what you consider "fair" Businesses do not exist to provide people 60" flat screen TV's. They exist to make a profit for their shareholders. Sorry, but you don't get to decide what that profit is, or even what a "decent wage" is.
If you don't like what you are paid, learn a skill, start your own business or exploit a talent.
In your case, I'd suggest you apply to the city of Clapper Gap, California. I hear they have an opening for village idiot.

A decent wage is what labor is worth, not what you consider "fair" Businesses do not exist to provide people 60" flat screen TV's. They exist to make a profit for their shareholders. Sorry, but you don't get to decide what that profit is, or even what a "decent wage" is.
If you don't like what you are paid, learn a skill, start your own business or exploit a talent.
In your case, I'd suggest you apply to the city of Clapper Gap, California. I hear they have an opening for village idiot.

I hear the oh so familiar sound of vomiting right wing talking points... No one deserves a decent wage unless the wealthy say so. The rest of the people can fuckin' starve. Fuck you and your elitist bullshit.

No one deserves a decent wage unless the wealthy say so. The rest of the people can fuckin' starve.

actually Republican capitalism drives wages up to the highest possible level. This is why American workers are the wealthiest in human history.

If you don't pay the best wage you don't get the best workers.

If you think this is not true then open a business, pay less, and see if you can survive with the workers you get. Just as Republican capitalism makes products better it also must make jobs better.

No one deserves a decent wage unless the wealthy say so. The rest of the people can fuckin' starve.

actually Republican capitalism drives wages up to the highest possible level. This is why American workers are the wealthiest in human history.

If you think this is not true then open a business, pay less, and see if you can survive with the workers you get. Just as Republican capitalism makes products better it also must make jobs better.

took you a day to come up with a retort, huh?

How about those golden years when we had a strong labor force, taxes were higher, and we built stuff... both in the Public and Private Sector? Our debt was minimal and people could buy a new car every other year and have their homes paid for in a decade? Things were good... until OPEC came and caused a catastrophe because we weren't prepared for an Oil Embargo. Of course, Carter got all the blame and that ushered in "the Corporate President" and the era of Labor busting, Corporate pandering and debt building.

Supply Side Economics is the biggest lie ever told. Without the majority of the people actually able to SPEND money(due to Low wages, outsourcing, etc), It matters not what the So called "job creators" produce. The everyday people of this country have been increasingly compromised because of this ridiculousness. The Banks loved the idea and lobbied for less and less restriction and as a result Credit became easier and easier to get. They were more than happy to send you a shiny hunk of plastic with numbers on it to make your "material Dreams" come true. MOST of us fell for those tactics to one extent or another....and the banks made(and still are making) a killing.... and once again.... Everyday Americans become Compromised ONCE AGAIN.

Look... it's not about Capitalism.... I LIKE CAPITALISM... I just disagree that CAPITALISM is what we've had since Reagan.

How about those golden years when we had a strong labor force, taxes were higher, and we built stuff... both in the Public and Private Sector? Our debt was minimal and people could buy a new car every other year and have their homes paid for in a decade? Things were good... until OPEC came and caused a catastrophe because we weren't prepared for an Oil Embargo. Of course, Carter got all the blame and that ushered in "the Corporate President" and the era of Labor busting, Corporate pandering and debt building.

Supply Side Economics is the biggest lie ever told. Without the majority of the people actually able to SPEND money(due to Low wages, outsourcing, etc), It matters not what the So called "job creators" produce. The everyday people of this country have been increasingly compromised because of this ridiculousness. The Banks loved the idea and lobbied for less and less restriction and as a result Credit became easier and easier to get. They were more than happy to send you a shiny hunk of plastic with numbers on it to make your "material Dreams" come true. MOST of us fell for those tactics to one extent or another....and the banks made(and still are making) a killing.... and once again.... Everyday Americans become Compromised ONCE AGAIN.

Look... it's not about Capitalism.... I LIKE CAPITALISM... I just disagree that CAPITALISM is what we've had since Reagan.

no idea what subject you are on. It seems you cant respond to basic economics and so pretend ranting is meanigful. Its a waste of time.

Communism...republicans? Did Did the ghost of Saul Alinsky post the thread? B. Hussein appointed a communist former leader of an arson and looting rampage to be on his green jobs board.

no idea what subject you are on. It seems you cant respond to basic economics and so pretend ranting is meanigful. Its a waste of time.

basic Economics? Oh... that Stuff that you don't even comprehend? Tell me how the majority of workers making dirt wages and having to pay MORE AND MORE of their benefits helps the economy? Tell me how Chinese workers making $1/hr helps OUR economy?

You have your head so far up your ass it's a wonder you breathe.

Tell me how the majority of workers making dirt wages

I always have to start at square one with you. American workers are the richest in human history and have the highest standard of living in human history.

Ummm....you might want to check the payscales in Germany... and add to that all those benefits that they don't have to pay for and check back... I'll wait.

Tell me how the majority of workers making dirt wages

I always have to start at square one with you. American workers are the richest in human history and have the highest standard of living in human history.

Ummm....you might want to check the payscales in Germany( 32 on list dear)... and add to that all those benefits that they don't have to pay for and check back... I'll wait.

Germany and France have the percapita income of Arkansas, about our poorest state. sorry

Qatar $ 179,000 2010 est.

2 Liechtenstein $ 141,100 2008 est.

3 Luxembourg $ 82,600 2010 est.

4 Bermuda $ 69,900 2004 est.

5 Singapore $ 62,100 2010 est.

6 Jersey $ 57,000 2005 est.

7 Norway $ 54,600 2010 est.

8 Brunei $ 51,600 2010 est.

9 United Arab Emirates $ 49,600 2010 est.

10 Kuwait $ 48,900 2010 est.

11 United States $ 47,200 2010 est.

12 Andorra $ 46,700 2009 est.

13 Hong Kong $ 45,900 2010 est.

14 Guernsey $ 44,600 2005

15 Cayman Islands $ 43,800 2004 est.

16 Gibraltar $ 43,000 2006 est.

17 Switzerland $ 42,600 2010 est.

18 Australia $ 41,000 2010 est.

19 Austria $ 40,400 2010 est.

20 Netherlands $ 40,300 2010 est.

21 Bahrain $ 40,300 2010 est.

22 Canada $ 39,400 2010 est.

23 Sweden $ 39,100 2010 est.

24 British Virgin Islands $ 38,500 2004 est.

25 Iceland $ 38,300 2010 est.

26 Belgium $ 37,800 2010 est.

27 Ireland $ 37,300 2010 est.

28 Denmark $ 36,600 2010 est.

29 Equatorial Guinea $ 36,600 2010 est.

30 Greenland $ 36,500 2008 est.

31 San Marino $ 36,200 2009

32 Germany $ 35,700 2010 est.

Last edited:
Where did you get your information? I'd like a link to peruse.

why does it matter? you're a liberal who knew Germany was richer than the USA without a shred of evidence

onto the second part... you didn't say that.

one forgets how little a liberal knows or where his starting point is. Sorry.

Because I want to see if you really did your homework and added the benefits that other countries provide for free that we have to pay for out of our pocket... so therefore, they deducted that from American worker's number, right?

In other words.. I think you're lying.

Where did you get your information? I'd like a link to peruse.

why does it matter? you're a liberal who knew Germany was richer than the USA without a shred of evidence

onto the second part... you didn't say that.

one forgets how little a liberal knows or where his starting point is. Sorry.

Because I want to see if you really did your homework and added the benefits that other countries provide for free that we have to pay for out of our pocket... so therefore, they deducted that from American worker's number, right?

In other words.. I think you're lying.

Obviously I did not prepare the above numbers dear.
Of course no one would prepare a "comparison" of world incomes if it did not provide a meaningful basis for "comparison". OMG, only a liberal would fail to realize that.

Forum List

Back