The only president with a worse 100 days than Trump is the one who died the first month

Because in just a couple months A President is supposed to accomplish all he set out to do?

That's a pretty harsh and unrealistic timeline, but no one has ever accused a leftist radical of being fair and balanced.

If you are so concerned about his progress and his Agenda, why is your party blocking every cabinet member he nominates and even threatening to filibuster the most intellectual and qualified SCOTUS nominee any president has ever nominated?

Why is your party engaged in Obstructionism and participating in The Obama Lead "Resist Democracy" Coalition?

Oh sorry, I did not realize I was talking to a radical partisan troll who will not answer any questions posed to him.

My Bad!

Troll On.....
Actually he invited them to participate but since they are unified in their desire to be entrenched in Obstructionism and have joined the Obama lead Coalition of "Resist Democracy" not one Democrat offered to participate.

President Trump just the other day Again invited them to participate the next time we try to craft a Healthcare Bill.

Refusing to do your job and letting people suffer under Obamacare is not a Victory.

Nor is it a good strategy for winning back Congress.

He's accomplished plenty with executive orders, directives negotiating better deals with companies like Boein, and bringing corporations back in to this country.

I will tell you who has accomplished absolutely nothing though:

The Democrats In Congress!
Those Democrats you speak of weren't even contacted by the President, not once did he ask them for assistance, now just how many jobs has he brought back- a couple of hundred?

Trump won't even appear anywhere except places he won handily !

He made a bunch of clear promises , and he's backed off almost all of them.

Last edited:
so far the only president who had a worse 100 first days would be William Henry Harrison who didn’t last past 30 days,

Interestingly enough, in WHH's election (1840), many of the people who could and did vote were also likely to have been the reasonably well educated people -- presumably well informed too as about half the states still had property right voting, although I suppose there may have been someone who after obtaining a fine education decided to then become a hermit who ventured out of seclusion periodically to vote. By 1830, ten of the 24 states (there were 26 by 1840) permitted white manhood suffrage without qualification. Eight states restricted the vote to taxpayers, and six imposed a property qualification for suffrage. In 1860, just five states limited suffrage to taxpayers and only two still imposed property qualifications. And after 1840, a number of states, mainly in the Midwest, allowed immigrants who intended to become citizens to vote.

Voters in Harrison's day took ownership of their votes. During the first half of the nineteenth century, the election process changed dramatically. Voting by voice was replaced by voting by written ballot. This was not the same thing as a secret ballot, which was instituted only in the late nineteenth century; parties printed ballots on colored paper, so that it was still possible to determine who had voted for which candidate.

Notes/References:

Forum List

Back