The Only Moderates Fighting In Syria Are the Soldiers of the Syrian Arab Army

Where the "moderates" are in charge (a quickly declining area) they practice Sharia Law and veils are required. The Syrian people are too civilized to be subjected to that. Let's hope the secular Syrian Arab Army succeeds in ridding Syria of these Sunni Islamists. The Baathists are the only secular hope for Syria.

So after more than 40 years of Baas fascist and savage reign, you hope that it will continue?

2012-07-13t191103z_171764020_gm1e87e06mb01_rtrmadp_3_syria-crisis.jpg
Did you ever stop to think of what would happen if Assad fell to these groups? The "moderates" have not been particularly kind to the Christians, Druze, Alawhites, Shia or any one that isn't hard line Sunni. While Assads forces have been horrible at times, I have to wonder what many of us would do when faced with potentially being eradicated. I don't mean that as forgiving the Assad crimes but if I was fighting some one that I knew was going to slaughter or enslave every one I know and love, I hate to think of what I would be capable of.
Do you know that more than 1 million of christians leave the country since the putsch of this mafia regime?

Formation of a Christian Battalion in the Free Syrian Army

And I'm sure many of those Christians were fleeing islamists, both isis and the fsa. Do you really think that with Assad gone al nusra and the other islamist groups are going to embrace their Christian brothers? I think not.

Where the "moderates" are in charge (a quickly declining area) they practice Sharia Law and veils are required. The Syrian people are too civilized to be subjected to that. Let's hope the secular Syrian Arab Army succeeds in ridding Syria of these Sunni Islamists. The Baathists are the only secular hope for Syria.

So after more than 40 years of Baas fascist and savage reign, you hope that it will continue?

Did you ever stop to think of what would happen if Assad fell to these groups? The "moderates" have not been particularly kind to the Christians, Druze, Alawhites, Shia or any one that isn't hard line Sunni. While Assads forces have been horrible at times, I have to wonder what many of us would do when faced with potentially being eradicated. I don't mean that as forgiving the Assad crimes but if I was fighting some one that I knew was going to slaughter or enslave every one I know and love, I hate to think of what I would be capable of.
Do you know that more than 1 million of christians leave the country since the putsch of this mafia regime?

And I'm sure many of those Christians were fleeing islamists, both isis and the fsa. Do you really think that with Assad gone al nusra and the other islamist groups are going to embrace their Christian brothers? I think not.

This is a Christian battalion in FSA who fight the dictatorship in the country.

The opposition in controlling many christian villages peacefully, the regime try to use minority in his propaganda.
Q&A: Syria opposition figure Michel Kilo

This is a Christian battalion in FSA who fight the dictatorship in the country.

The opposition in controlling many christian villages peacefully, the regime try to use minority in his propaganda.
Q&A: Syria opposition figure Michel Kilo

Again, with Assad gone do you really think Syria is going to be the multi cultural country it was? By all accounts the vast majority of the fsa are islamists. The second they have control they will turn on the Christians. To believe otherwise IMHO is naive.

The poster is a Sunni Muslim, he really doesn't care what happens to the Christians or Alawites or Druze or the other minorities. Sunnis want to convert Syria into a Sunni Sharia state and the will eliminate the non-Sunnis one way or another if they gain power.

Forum List

Back