Anisa Makhlouf Assad passed away

Good news, she was a thief witch and called for murder of syrians.

All my sympathies to you, Mr. Assad.... Your mother brought up a real man. Keep standing up for your country against ISIS and its creators such as Obama's administration and allies.

Last edited:
All my sympathies to you, Mr. Assad.... Your mother brought up a real man. Keep standing up for your country in spite of all the efforts of Obama's administration and its allies.

and kill an other 200,000 of his own citizens and yet another 80,000 refugees, after displacing half the population and millions already refugees, trying to leave the country????

So the queen mother kicked the bucket...

... good riddence to bad rubbish...

... since she raised a son like Bashir.

See also:

Syria Assad: President's mother Anisa dies at 86
The mother of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, Anisa, has died at the age of 86 in the capital Damascus, his office announced. The former first lady and widow of former President Hafez al-Assad died in hospital, the presidency tweeted.
Reports say she was ill for many years and travelled frequently to Germany for treatment before 2012, when she was blacklisted by the EU. Marrying Hafez in 1957, she had five children, three of them still alive.

_88144373_88144372.jpg

Anisa Assad is survived by three of her five children​

The rise of the Assads

She was born into a wealthy family from Syria's Alawite minority from Latakia and rarely appeared in public after her marriage. However, she is believed to have stayed close to Bashar and the other children. She was later reported to have left Syria to join her daughter Bushra in the United Arab Emirates. Bushra moved there after a bomb killed her husband, Deputy Defence Minister Assef Shawkat, in 2012.

_86476533_86476532.jpg

In this picture, taken around 1990, Syrian President Hafez al-Assad and his wife Anisa pose with their children (L-R) Maher, Bashar, Bassel, who died in a car accident in 1994, Majd and Bushra​

Mrs Assad is survived by Bashar, Bushra and Bashar's younger brother Maher, a general in the Syrian army. Bashar's older brother Bassel, who had been groomed to take over the presidency, died in a car accident in 1994. The other brother, Majd, died of an unspecified illness in 2009, according to state media.

Syria Assad: President's mother Anisa dies at 86 - BBC News

Related:

Aniseh Makhlouf, mother of Syria's Assad, dies
Feb 6,`16 -- Aniseh Makhlouf, Syria's former first lady and the mother of current President Bashar Assad, died Saturday, the presidency announced. She was 86.
A statement on the presidency's official Facebook page says Makhlouf, the wife of the late President Hafez Assad, died in the Syrian capital Damascus. Makhlouf was born in 1930 to a prominent and wealthy Alawite family from the coastal province of Latakia in the heartland of the religious minority, an offshoot of Shiite Islam.

She married Hafez in 1957 when he was an air force lieutenant and rarely appeared in public after he became president in 1971. Although she kept a low profile, she was known to be the family matriarch and exerted strong influence over her husband and children. "She was to prove a devoted wife and mother and Assad's closest and most trusted confidante, providing him with a domestic environment of unquestioned respectability," wrote Assad's late biographer Patrick Seale in his book "Asad: The Struggle for the Middle East."

Many considered her to be the first lady long after Hafez passed away in 2000. At the beginning of the uprising against the Assad family rule in March 2011, she was reported to have pushed Assad to crack down hard on protesters. She was later reported to have left Syria to the United Arab Emirates, joining her only daughter, Bushra, who moved to the Emirates with her children after her husband, Assef Shawkat, was assassinated in a blast in the Syrian capital in July 2012. Shawkat was the deputy minister of defense.

Aniseh Makhlouf's nephew, Rami Makhlouf, is one of Syria's most prominent and wealthy businessmen. He controls the mobile phone network and other lucrative enterprises, and the protesters behind the 2011 uprising saw him as a symbol of corruption. Makhlouf is survived by her daughter Bushra and her two sons, Bashar and Maher Assad. Two other sons passed away, one of them, Basil, in a car accident in 1994.

News from The Associated Press

Last edited:
Just curious....are all of you who hate the late mother of Assad .....are you all for ISIS?

My GOD....something is wrong with you!

Just curious....are all of you who hate the late mother of Assad .....are you all for ISIS?

UMBASHAR was our savior from ISIS ? nope-----she was the mother of a
vicious murderer-------that the same vicious murderer ALSO opposes ISIS does
not vindicated her filth in having produced a vile murdering TYRANT. There is no-------- you must have his shit because he opposes some other shit

not vindicated her filth in having produced a vile murdering TYRANT. There is no-------- you must have his shit because he opposes some other shit

You know ...as always .....rosie91.....because we have met before and disagreed often before too

Don't agree with you this time again!

In fact I find quite hideous you answer. :dunno:

All my sympathies to you, Mr. Assad.... Your mother brought up a real man. Keep standing up for your country in spite of all the efforts of Obama's administration and its allies.

and kill an other 200,000 of his own citizens and yet another 80,000 refugees, after displacing half the population and millions already refugees, trying to leave the country????

You are a disgusting right-wing Phalangist piece of shit. If the Islamist Sunni bastards had not decided to overthrow the secular elected government there would be no dead. Most of the civilians have been killed by your Sunni friends.

Millions have good reason to dislike the assad family, particularly the male members.

ISIS is dislike for its own brutality and massacres.

Two side of a coin with the population caught in the middle

You know ...as always .....rosie91.....because we have met before and disagreed often before too

Don't agree with you this time again!

In fact I find quite hideous you answer. :dunno:

I, simply, PARAPHRASED you

I'm also surprised how nutty some people are. May be they are so deeply brainwashed, that it's impossible for them to see: Assad's army is the only one who is fighting ISIS on the ground (with several groups of the healthy opposition, which coordinate their action with Russian air forces now).
If they want to blame somebody, there are a lot of good reasons to blame Erdogan and Saudi's Prince for all kinds of assistance for ISIS, including military assistance.

Last edited:

You are a disgusting right-wing Phalangist piece of shit. If the Islamist Sunni bastards had not decided to overthrow the secular elected government there would be no dead. Most of the civilians have been killed by your Sunni friends.

what secular elected government?-----the Baathist pigs? like Baathist doll SADDAM?

Forum List

Back