The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel existed long before the UN and Britain

9641C044-D81D-4200-B143-AD751CB4337A.png

Responding to the Palestinian-initiated session, Ambassador Danon said, “Today we mark the anniversary of the United Nations vote in 1947. For Israel it was a moment that turned an age-old dream of self-determination into a real-life miracle. For the Palestinians it resulted in a choice to turn towards violence and lasting hatred.”

(full article online)

'The Palestinians chose to say yes to Hamas'

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.
31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

BTW I did not wright the above.

I am just a messenger :)-

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.
31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.
32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

BTW I did not wright the above.

I am just a messenger :)-
You are off topic. This is not the religion forum, and this thread does not discuss the Jewish population in the world.

They must all be declining from the "world" towards Israel.

Am Israel Chai :)

You are off topic. This is not the religion forum, and this thread does not discuss the Jewish population in the world..,.,..

I disagree. The thread topic is--
"The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate"

They chose to call their new country "Israel" which includes the baggage attached to it
:)-

You are off topic. This is not the religion forum, and this thread does not discuss the Jewish population in the world..,.,..

I disagree. The thread topic is--
"The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate"

They chose to call their new country "Israel" which includes the baggage attached to it
:)-
What did you want them to call it?

Past experience tends to repeat itself, creating the most glittering writing on the wall. However, too often it is overlooked by Western policy-makers, who frequently sacrifice long-term interests, strategic complexity and reality-based hope on the altar of short-term convenience, oversimplification and wishful-thinking.

The November 29, 1947 Partition Plan produced a series of long-term geo-strategic lessons – relevant to the 2017 national security of Israel and the US – which have been largely ignored, although they have recurred and have been reaffirmed, systematically, since 1947.

(full article online)

The Ettinger Report - Critical lessons of the 1947 Partition Plan

Past experience tends to repeat itself, creating the most glittering writing on the wall. However, too often it is overlooked by Western policy-makers, who frequently sacrifice long-term interests, strategic complexity and reality-based hope on the altar of short-term convenience, oversimplification and wishful-thinking.

The November 29, 1947 Partition Plan produced a series of long-term geo-strategic lessons – relevant to the 2017 national security of Israel and the US – which have been largely ignored, although they have recurred and have been reaffirmed, systematically, since 1947.

(full article online)

Nowhere did he mention that it was never implemented.

(full article online)

If it was never implemented it is because the Arabs did not want a Jewish State on Muslim conquered land, ancient Jewish homeland or not.

If it was never implemented it is because the Arabs chose to declare war on the Jews and the new Jewish State instead of agreeing to the partition, which then would have been implemented.

IF it was not implemented, it is because the Arabs rejected it and it became null and void, with only the Jews being ready to have their State, which was accepted by many countries.

Israel became a State IN SPITE of the endless Arab rejections to partition the land, which should have NEVER have been brought up to be partitioned to begin with.

Israel is a sovereign state. The Arabs have 99% of the lost Ottoman Empire.

STOP the bellyaching for the sake of Islam.

Poor, poor Islam, Poor Christianity
Both tried everything they could to keep the Jews from getting away from under their boots.
:(:(:(

(full article online)

If it was never implemented it is because the Arabs did not want a Jewish State on Muslim conquered land, ancient Jewish homeland or not.

If it was never implemented it is because the Arabs chose to declare war on the Jews and the new Jewish State instead of agreeing to the partition, which then would have been implemented.

IF it was not implemented, it is because the Arabs rejected it and it became null and void, with only the Jews being ready to have their State, which was accepted by many countries.

Israel became a State IN SPITE of the endless Arab rejections to partition the land, which should have NEVER have been brought up to be partitioned to begin with.

Both tried everything they could to keep the Jews from getting away from under their boots.
The Palestinians had the right to reject the plan. It was only a non binding recommendation anyway.

(full article online)

The Palestinians had the right to reject the plan. It was only a non binding recommendation anyway.
Keep dreaming.
The Palestinian Jews accepted it.
The Palestinian Muslims rejected it.

Their loss. Still and always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back