The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your link:
I assure you of my sympathy for the creation of a Jewish religious centre in Palestine by means of well-organized immigration and colonization.​

Indeed, Israel is a settler colonial project.
Whichever there reason he used that word, he did acknowledge that the Jews were indigenous to Palestine:

"
In a meeting in Istanbul on August 12, 1918, Grand Vizier Talaat Pasha gave Leopold Perlmutter, a German Jewish businessman and a personal acquaintance, an official statement on behalf of the Ottoman government. Formulated during a month-long negotiation with a 16-member Jewish delegation, headed by Perlmutter and comprising Zionists and non-Zionists from Germany, Austria and the Ottoman Empire,[3] the statement acknowledged the Jewish right to national and religious revival in Palestine. "I am happy to be able to tell you that my negotiations with delegates of several Jewish organizations some time ago have led to a real result," Talaat wrote. The statement continued:

The Council of Ministers has just decided, following my statements to the Jewish delegation, to lift all restrictive measures on Jewish immigration and settlement in Palestine. Strict orders have been given to the relevant authorities to ensure a benevolent treatment of the Jewish nation in Palestine based on complete equality with the other elements of the population.

Regarding my invitation to several Jewish organizations, I declare once again, as I already did to the Jewish delegation, my sympathies for the establishment of a religious and national Jewish center in Palestine by well-organized immigration and settlement, for I am convinced of the importance and benefits of the settlement of Jews in Palestine for the Ottoman Empire. I am willing to put this work under the high protection of the Ottoman Empire, and to promote it by all means that are compatible with the sovereign rights of the Ottoman Empire and do not affect the rights of the non-Jewish population. It is my solid conviction that the special commission, which will be appointed to lay out a detailed project for this work, shall shortly complete its work. I will be happy to see the delegation here again thereafter to continue the conversations.[4]
----------------------
--------------------

Arabs and Turks in those days did not deny the connection the Jews had to the Land of Israel/Palestine.

That only happened after Arabs like Husseini, in their Jihad war against the Jews, lost the war of 1948 and the one in 1967.

It is ONLY after those lost wars that Arabs devised the idea of saying that the Ashkenazi were converts to Judaism, and that Jews had no connection to the Temple Mount, or the Patriarch's Cave, etc.

Yeah, Tin, live and learn, and stop disrespecting the Jewish People because of your Christian beliefs that they should never have any rights.

Jews have rights. They are not Dhimmis to fools like you.

From your link:
I assure you of my sympathy for the creation of a Jewish religious centre in Palestine by means of well-organized immigration and colonization.​

Whichever there reason he used that word, he did acknowledge that the Jews were indigenous to Palestine:

"
In a meeting in Istanbul on August 12, 1918, Grand Vizier Talaat Pasha gave Leopold Perlmutter, a German Jewish businessman and a personal acquaintance, an official statement on behalf of the Ottoman government. Formulated during a month-long negotiation with a 16-member Jewish delegation, headed by Perlmutter and comprising Zionists and non-Zionists from Germany, Austria and the Ottoman Empire,[3] the statement acknowledged the Jewish right to national and religious revival in Palestine. "I am happy to be able to tell you that my negotiations with delegates of several Jewish organizations some time ago have led to a real result," Talaat wrote. The statement continued:

The Council of Ministers has just decided, following my statements to the Jewish delegation, to lift all restrictive measures on Jewish immigration and settlement in Palestine. Strict orders have been given to the relevant authorities to ensure a benevolent treatment of the Jewish nation in Palestine based on complete equality with the other elements of the population.

Regarding my invitation to several Jewish organizations, I declare once again, as I already did to the Jewish delegation, my sympathies for the establishment of a religious and national Jewish center in Palestine by well-organized immigration and settlement, for I am convinced of the importance and benefits of the settlement of Jews in Palestine for the Ottoman Empire. I am willing to put this work under the high protection of the Ottoman Empire, and to promote it by all means that are compatible with the sovereign rights of the Ottoman Empire and do not affect the rights of the non-Jewish population. It is my solid conviction that the special commission, which will be appointed to lay out a detailed project for this work, shall shortly complete its work. I will be happy to see the delegation here again thereafter to continue the conversations.[4]
----------------------
--------------------

Arabs and Turks in those days did not deny the connection the Jews had to the Land of Israel/Palestine.

That only happened after Arabs like Husseini, in their Jihad war against the Jews, lost the war of 1948 and the one in 1967.

It is ONLY after those lost wars that Arabs devised the idea of saying that the Ashkenazi were converts to Judaism, and that Jews had no connection to the Temple Mount, or the Patriarch's Cave, etc.

Yeah, Tin, live and learn, and stop disrespecting the Jewish People because of your Christian beliefs that they should never have any rights.

and do not affect the rights of the non-Jewish population.
Yeah, we see where that went. They lied.

From your link:

"

----------------------
--------------------

What is the point of you lying like this?
No Arabs in the Knesset?
Arabs are not allowed to vote in Israel?
Arabs do not go to Universities in Israel, especially Arabs from the areas A and B of Judea and Samaria Israel is not obliged to allow into the country for education, health care or work?

You know that it is the opposite of what you want others to believe.
All ANYONE has to do is go to Israel. The proof is there.
Many who believed what you wish them to believe have gone to Israel thinking as you do. They returned home knowing the truth.

Israel is a democracy where all Citizens are allowed to vote. Where non Jews have rights. Where Arabs in the old Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem are now wanting to become citizens of Israel and NOT of the never going to happen State of Palestine, where some Arabs with different thoughts from the Fatah and other groups end up beaten, tortured, arrested or killed.

Arab Palestine, where journalists are arrested all the time, by Fatah or Hamas.

Enjoy your Arab Palestine Tinman.

From your link:

"

----------------------
--------------------

No Arabs in the Knesset?
Arabs do not go to Universities in Israel, especially Arabs from the areas A and B of Judea and Samaria Israel is not obliged to allow into the country for education, health care or work?

Many who believed what you wish them to believe have gone to Israel thinking as you do. They returned home knowing the truth.

Israel is a democracy where all Citizens are allowed to vote. Where non Jews have rights. Where Arabs in the old Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem are now wanting to become citizens of Israel and NOT of the never going to happen State of Palestine, where some Arabs with different thoughts from the Fatah and other groups end up beaten, tortured, arrested or killed.

From your link:

"

----------------------
--------------------

No Arabs in the Knesset?

She incited violence and murder against Jews????

She is exactly where she deserves to be.
Israel was too kind that they did not put her in prison with others like her to whom killing Jews is a blessing unto Allah.

From your link:

"

----------------------
--------------------

No Arabs in the Knesset?

Israel was too kind that they did not put her in prison with others like her to whom killing Jews is a blessing unto Allah.

Thank you for regurgitating Israeli talking points.

"

----------------------
--------------------

No Arabs in the Knesset?

Thank you for regurgitating Israeli talking points.

Thank you for hating the truth. And for also rejecting the fact that had she done this against Abbas or any other Muslim leader she would not be under house arrest, she would have been in prison or hanged.

Salam

[ No Abdullah, it is not about Jerusalem and it is not about Settlements ]

hree Jews trapped in the Crater district of the port city were attacked by an armed mob; two were brutally murdered, the third was found alive but barely able to breathe.

For those old enough to remember, history appeared to be repeating itself.

Twenty years previously, in the wake of the UN vote to partition Palestine, Jewish businesses, stores, and homes had been attacked in Aden. Two Jewish schools were burned down. At the end of three days of violence in December 1947, more than 80 Jews were dead.

“There were not riots but murder,” Joseph Howard, a child at the time, later remembered.

A British commission of inquiry into the disturbances later found that “trigger happy” firing by soldiers of the Aden Protectorate Levies — an Arab military force trained and armed by the UK to protect its colony — were responsible for many of the Jewish deaths. These local forces, the inquiry concluded, were sympathetic to the rioters, and did not attempt to control them. The inquiry recommended British troops be permanently stationed in the colony.

(full article online)

As Jews evacuated from Aden bloodbath, a daring mission to rescue a Torah scroll

hree Jews trapped in the Crater district of the port city were attacked by an armed mob; two were brutally murdered, the third was found alive but barely able to breathe.

Twenty years previously, in the wake of the UN vote to partition Palestine, Jewish businesses, stores, and homes had been attacked in Aden. Two Jewish schools were burned down. At the end of three days of violence in December 1947, more than 80 Jews were dead.

“There were not riots but murder,” Joseph Howard, a child at the time, later remembered.

A British commission of inquiry into the disturbances later found that “trigger happy” firing by soldiers of the Aden Protectorate Levies — an Arab military force trained and armed by the UK to protect its colony — were responsible for many of the Jewish deaths. These local forces, the inquiry concluded, were sympathetic to the rioters, and did not attempt to control them. The inquiry recommended British troops be permanently stationed in the colony.

(full article online)

As Jews evacuated from Aden bloodbath, a daring mission to rescue a Torah scroll
The inquiry recommended British troops be permanently stationed in the colony.
Israel is a colonial project.

(full article online)

The British called it a colony because they never meant for the Jewish to recreate their sovereign Nation.
Just as they gave away 78% to the Hashemites, they meant to keep the rest for themselves, as they had lost India.

British colony? Yes.

Jewish colony? No. But the recreation of what had to happen sooner or later.

The Jewish Nation/People being sovereign over their ancient homeland.

NOTHING colonial about it for the Jews.

(full article online)

The British called it a colony because they never meant for the Jewish to recreate their sovereign Nation.
Just as they gave away 78% to the Hashemites, they meant to keep the rest for themselves, as they had lost India.

British colony? Yes.

Even the Zionists called it colonialism.

(full article online)

British colony? Yes.

Even the Zionists called it colonialism.
So what? They were Jews, descendants of the ancient Israelites. It was and is their ancient homeland.

They can call it whatever they want to call it.
They are still the indigenous people of the land with Every Right to resettle and recreate their Nation on their homeland.

That land does not have ANY OTHER indigenous people.
The Jewish People are the only ones, then and now.

The following is a rebuttal to Diana Buttu's piece in the Washington Post, The world should respond to Trump’s Jerusalem declaration with sanctions on Israel, which I submitted to the Washington Post
on Dec. 10. I was tentatively hopeful they would print this, but as time dragged on and I received no response, I realized there was no interest in printing this opinion. I offer it here, instead, in a slightly modified version.)

(full article online)

Israel is not the Aggressor and Everyone Knows That Jerusalem is its Capital ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Jordanian and local Arab edicts prohibited Christians and later Christian churches from buying land and houses in the Old City of Jerusalem, accordingto the nonprofit Gatestone Institute.

The Institute reported that Arab Muslims restricted the number of Christian pilgrimages permitted in Jerusalem and Bethlehem during Christmas and Easter. They further imposed strict rules on Christian schools, including mandatory teaching of the Muslim Koran.

While Christians faced hardship and very harsh restrictions, Jews were banished entirely from the holy city.

From 1949 onward, there were no Jewish homes, synagogues or businesses in ancient Jerusalem. Jewish homes were taken over and occupied by Arabs and Jews lost their businesses. Most Jews fled to the western half of Jerusalem or to other parts of the Israel. Israelis or Jews of any nationality could not enter the Muslim section of Jerusalem for 19 years.

The treatment of Jewish synagogues and holy sites were documented when Jewish forces entered the Old City after the Six Day War in June 1967. An official November 1967 report by Israel’s Minister of Religious Affairs found “wanton disregard of the religious rights of others,” according to news reported at the time by The Jewish Telegraph Agency.

When the Israelis entered the eastern part of Jerusalem, they found the most sacred ancient Jewish shrines had been desecrated or totally destroyed by the Jordanian army or by local Arab residents.

One of the most spectacular acts of desecration was the destruction of the 2,000-year old Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, which was supposed to be protected by the armistice. Christian clergy who raised concerns about the desecration of the cemetery was told by Jordanian authorities “to mind his own business,” according to the 1967 Israeli report.

“Remember, Arabs moved into Jewish homes,” he added. “These were homes built in the 1880s and 1890s by Jews. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 17,000 Jews had to leave the areas under Jordanian occupation.”

(full article online)

What Life Was Like For Christians And Jews When Arabs Ruled Jerusalem

Jordanian and local Arab edicts prohibited Christians and later Christian churches from buying land and houses in the Old City of Jerusalem, accordingto the nonprofit Gatestone Institute.

The Institute reported that Arab Muslims restricted the number of Christian pilgrimages permitted in Jerusalem and Bethlehem during Christmas and Easter. They further imposed strict rules on Christian schools, including mandatory teaching of the Muslim Koran.

While Christians faced hardship and very harsh restrictions, Jews were banished entirely from the holy city.

From 1949 onward, there were no Jewish homes, synagogues or businesses in ancient Jerusalem. Jewish homes were taken over and occupied by Arabs and Jews lost their businesses. Most Jews fled to the western half of Jerusalem or to other parts of the Israel. Israelis or Jews of any nationality could not enter the Muslim section of Jerusalem for 19 years.

The treatment of Jewish synagogues and holy sites were documented when Jewish forces entered the Old City after the Six Day War in June 1967. An official November 1967 report by Israel’s Minister of Religious Affairs found “wanton disregard of the religious rights of others,” according to news reported at the time by The Jewish Telegraph Agency.

When the Israelis entered the eastern part of Jerusalem, they found the most sacred ancient Jewish shrines had been desecrated or totally destroyed by the Jordanian army or by local Arab residents.

One of the most spectacular acts of desecration was the destruction of the 2,000-year old Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, which was supposed to be protected by the armistice. Christian clergy who raised concerns about the desecration of the cemetery was told by Jordanian authorities “to mind his own business,” according to the 1967 Israeli report.

“Remember, Arabs moved into Jewish homes,” he added. “These were homes built in the 1880s and 1890s by Jews. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 17,000 Jews had to leave the areas under Jordanian occupation.”

(full article online)

Most of that blabber is from the Gatestone Institute and Center for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America. It must be true. LOL

(full article online)

Most of that blabber is from the Gatestone Institute and Center for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America. It must be true. LOL
Except that....as usual.....you have not shown any evidence of it not being true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back