The official where is a black person at gop convetion

Ya just gotta stop and ask yourself why the democrats are so vested in labeling all white Republicans as racist, they even go so far as to purposefully skip the speeches by two black Republicans at the convention. Ya just gotta stop and ask yourself that question.

It's all they have...They know that their white guilt card is fading, but are sharping the message to try to make it work The liberals hate white people for building first world nations because they can't stand that most of the world can't. Everything must be equal as they're marxist. Everything the Democrats do is out of hatred for what we have.

Think about it.

Last edited:
There is a black guy who sweeps the floor and another one as a mens room attendant

579843_480454065298910_168162921_n.jpg

When popular Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, the GOP nominee for Senate, took the stage, MSNBC cut away from the Republican National Convention and the Hispanic Republican from Texas’ speech.

MSNBC stayed on commercial through former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis’ speech, as well. Davis, who recently became a Republican, is black.

Then, when Puerto Rican Governor Luis Fortuno’s wife Luce’ Vela Fortuño took the stage minutes later, MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews opted to talk over the First Lady’s speech.

And Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval? Noticeably missing from MSNBC, too.

Mia Love, a black candidate for Congress in Utah, was also ignored by MSNBC.

MSNBC cuts every speech made by a minority from RNC speech coverage

love that big tent eh? not for public consumption though I guess:rolleyes:
Imbecile.

All the "Hispanics" were white.

Anyway, what if white Republicans stopped running like bitches at the accusation that they're... uh, white... and started wearing T-shirts that said

I'm White. Got a Fucking Problem With That?

All the "Hispanics" were white.

Anyway, what if white Republicans stopped running like bitches at the accusation that they're... uh, white... and started wearing T-shirts that said

I'm White. Got a Fucking Problem With That?

Yes, you're reflecting too much fucking sunlight into my eyes. Go the fuck AWAY.

Forum List

Back