The official where is a black person at gop convetion

:eusa_boohoo:Let's see, there were lots of black folks there, the dynamic, hard working ones with values and ideals of family, freedom and fight. The ones that think beyond the next handout that they somehow "earned" by virtue of being born here. Let's look at the character and integrity of the main players: 1.Obama-Visited his brother living in squalor in Kenya, did NOTHING to give him a leg up or help in any way. Plays golf with his buddies when he's not brewing "BarryBeer" (Wonder if it stands up to BillyBeer?), using taxpayer money to raise campaign funds and shufflin' off to Camp D to hide? When is the last time anyone saw him out in public with his family? Where the hell is the rest of his family? Really, what freakin' American values does this narcissistic nincompoop evoke from you? My image is a POTUS bowing to a Japanese, kissing the ring of a Muslim king, trying to"cut a deal" with a Russian thug and a guy taking credit for OBL when he had little to do with a process that was implemented Years ago. Where was his resolve to track him down BEFORE we actually had him cornered? Now he has SplOps on his "Enemy List"! Oh yeah, one last thing, he can't even hold his liquor, he was half-lit (or worse) when he made his infamous claim that "You didn't build it" and "unbleebull" (BO's slurred words later in same speech) This is a MUTT. 2. Romney-How many people know that he received a "Substantial" inheritance from his father? Lots,I assume. Do you know what he did with it? Not likely; he gave it ALL AWAY to help others. Is he rich? Yup! Did some people lose jobs in companies Bain took over? Yup, it's called "MANAGEMENT", he got rid of some waste and dead weight for the overall benefit of the company. Don't we all know some people at work, school or home that don't carry their own weight,much less actually contribute positive energy- We don't hear about many of the great things he's accomplished because he is a man of God and is unselfish and HUMBLE! I know this is a rare characteristic in this "Me first" world we live in, but we don't need a run-of-the-mill kinda guy like we have,at BEST, now;We need an exceptional Leader! People, particularly jiberal democrats, mistake his humility as a sign of weakness when it is a powerful strength. You whine that he's not showing us all his tax ret urns, he has offshore investments, he must be hiding something! I call bullshit on that, coming from BLIND supporters of a man who has his RECORDS SEALED to cover up the fact he's a well-trained marxist. Are we to condemn a man for being successful? That reeks of jealousy and spite. We now have an adolescent trying to play ball with the big boys while he pee's like a puppy! We need a big dawg who will stand up for our values! We need a MITT, not a MUTT-

Yes, there is black people at the RNC but let's be honest. The over whelming majority is white people.

it is no secret that 90% of blacks vote democratic. The democratic party panders to them...separates them from whites...makes them feel they are "different"...doesnt let them forget and move on. Doesnt allow thewm to be properly and completely mainstreamed.

Sorry...but the GOP believe ALL AMERICANS are to be treated equally.....and none pndered to.

Now...go ahead....start up with your talking points...

How are those democratic policies working for the black community anyway?

Allen West is there, but most blacks have refused to come to Tampa, the racists!
You see, the GOP would love to have more black members, but unlike the Democratic Party, we allow them to make that decision for themselves. We call it "Freedom of Choice".

They have Freedom of Choice, and what party do they choose?

the party that continually tells thenm that they NEED help....the party that continually separates them from other Americans.

No secret.

Only an idiot wouldnt see it.

Yes, there is black people at the RNC but let's be honest. The over whelming majority is white people.

it is no secret that 90% of blacks vote democratic. The democratic party panders to them...separates them from whites...makes them feel they are "different"...doesnt let them forget and move on. Doesnt allow thewm to be properly and completely mainstreamed.

Sorry...but the GOP believe ALL AMERICANS are to be treated equally.....and none pndered to.

It's not what members of the GOP - and in particular the GOP leadership - say, it's what they do, or don't do. They didn't support the ERA, they voted against the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, don't support the Dream Act and attack the working poor as if being poor is a result of moral turpitude. None of this can be honestly denied!

Now...go ahead....start up with your talking points...

The above are not talking points, they are facts!

How are those democratic policies working for the black community anyway?

I hired*** a number of minorities for full time law enforcement employment, something which was uncommon prior to Affirmative Action.

***In concert with HR, the actual hiring authority.

How are those impediments to citizenship to the black community working out for the GOP? Do you think working to deny the franchise to vote is fine, or an example of moral turpitude? Clearly it is the latter.

Not one democrat on this board is willing to call ducks out for his racist thread. Not one.

heres a pic of some of the attendees. Is that Christine ("I'm you") O'Donnell (R-T-party) 3rd from the left? ;)

rnc-peanut-gallery.jpg

Ya just gotta stop and ask yourself why the democrats are so vested in labeling all white Republicans as racist, they even go so far as to purposefully skip the speeches by two black Republicans at the convention. Ya just gotta stop and ask yourself that question.

First off, I want to know if MSNBC showed full speeches for everyone else and what the media rights are for the convention??

the only speeches they failed to show were those of the two black speakers.

Forum List

Back