The Official "I Voted Today" Thread

I mailed in my ballot a few days ago...along with my wife's....other CA voters, be aware that there are enough measures you need more than one stamp! No on all Props. and no on all incumbents.

So you're married to another woman, right? Does she refer to you as her husband?

I'm also married to another woman. She is my wife and I am hers. Curiosity satisfied?

Not really....so who pushes the grocery cart?
huh.gif

One of the kids if I can drag them to the commissary, but usually it just depends who does it that week. Sometimes her, sometimes me. Any other mundane tasks you want to discuss?

"the commissary"? Do you run a roach-coach? BTW, most lesbians I see around consist of a butch with short hair and tats doing a bad impression of a tough guy, and a fem who is the wife. Two fem "wives" are pretty unlikely....one of you does the driving and tries to fix the toaster.

Seawytch's lesbian revelations are making Tom really horny. Hey Tom, stop jerking off to Seawytches hot lesbo story telling and GET YOUR PUNK ASS TO THE POLLS AND VOTE.

I mailed in my ballot a few days ago...along with my wife's....other CA voters, be aware that there are enough measures you need more than one stamp! No on all Props. and no on all incumbents.

So you're married to another woman, right? Does she refer to you as her husband?

I'm also married to another woman. She is my wife and I am hers. Curiosity satisfied?

Not really....so who pushes the grocery cart?
huh.gif

One of the kids if I can drag them to the commissary, but usually it just depends who does it that week. Sometimes her, sometimes me. Any other mundane tasks you want to discuss?

"the commissary"? Do you run a roach-coach? BTW, most lesbians I see around consist of a butch with short hair and tats doing a bad impression of a tough guy, and a fem who is the wife. Two fem "wives" are pretty unlikely....one of you does the driving and tries to fix the toaster.

Yes, the commissary. It's a place to buy groceries on a military base. Never heard of it? Shame.

You must live in the south...or in 1970. Get out more and learn not to stereotype.

Yes, the commissary. It's a place to buy groceries on a military base. Never heard of it? Shame.

You must live in the south...or in 1970. Get out more and learn not to stereotype.

Yes, I "live in 1970" after coming back to the world from a combat tour to Vietnam when "commissaries" were called mess-halls, there was a PX, and dykes kept their perversions to themselves. How many pull-ups can you do, Trooper.....none? one? and don't pretend to be a GI...you're a disgrace.

Yes, I "live in 1970" after coming back to the world from a combat tour to Vietnam when "commissaries" were called mess-halls, there was a PX, and dykes kept their perversions to themselves. How many pull-ups can you do, Trooper.....none? one? and don't pretend to be a GI...you're a disgrace.

The grocery store was never called a mess hall. It's 2016.

Lesbians look a little different in 2016 than they did in 1970, Rip.

I'm not a "GI"...I got better ASVAB scores than that.

You're a phony is what you are....every member of the US military is a GI, homo.

image.png
Here in Oregon I vote by mail...I just voted....There's no fucking way to defraud this system and if you did you'd spend the next 25 years behind bars.

Why did I choose who I did?
1. I like clean air, water, food and investment within our country.
2. She is experienced and sane.
3. She isn't a dirt bag like Trump.

I voted for Hillary Clinton

:laugh:
I have to agree with you tyco 1572! What a jock!

You're a phony is what you are....every member of the US military is a GI, homo.

Tell ya what Tom...........why don't you go out to your local Naval base and tell the Sailors there that because they are in the military, they are GI's. You'll either get dirty looks or words thrown your way, or possibly even get your butt kicked.

Better yet, go up and tell a SEAL that they are a GI.

Sailors are NOT "GI's".

And yeah.................Seawitch is right............the place where the cooks make chow for breakfast, lunch and dinner is the chowhall, not the commissary.

The place where you can buy groceries is called the commissary.

The place where you can buy things like clothes, televisions and the like (hard goods) is called the PX (which is an abbreviation for "post exchange").

And.................it was that way when I joined in 1982, and was still that way when I retired in 2002.

Matter of fact, it was still that way when I went to the base in Clovis NM to buy my television a couple of years ago. I like to go to the PX to buy high dollar items, because they are tax free on base, as well as a bit cheaper.

Last edited:
"I Voted Today"

...yeah, YOU, 30,000 illegals, and half a million dead people. :p

Tell ya what Tom...........why don't you go out to your local Naval base and tell the Sailors there that because they are in the military, they are GI's. You'll either get dirty looks or words thrown your way, or possibly even get your butt kicked.

Sailors are NOT "GI's".

And yeah.................Seawitch is right............the place where the cooks make chow for breakfast, lunch and dinner is the chowhall, not the commissary.

The place where you can buy things like clothes, televisions and the like (hard goods) is called the PX (which is an abbreviation for "post exchange").

And.................it was that way when I joined in 1982, and was still that way when I retired in 2002.

Matter of fact, it was still that way when I went to the base in Clovis NM to buy my television a couple of years ago. I like to go to the PX to buy high dollar items, because they are tax free on base, as well as a bit cheaper.

I met the first SEALs in Vietnam in '67, shithead. And no, you squids aren't considered GI's....you don't qualify. And you obviously can't read since I told that fake there are mess halls and PXs...and she has no business being anywhere near either of them. You're a fucking joke...you never been in combat, you never been in the shit and yet you sit there and lecture ME about who's who and what's what....kiss my ass, punk.

Sailors are NOT "GI's".

I met the first SEALs in Vietnam in '67, shithead. And no, you squids aren't considered GI's....you don't qualify. And you obviously can't read since I told that fake there are mess halls and PXs...and she has no business being anywhere near either of them. You're a fucking joke...you never been in combat, you never been in the shit and yet you sit there and lecture ME about who's who and what's what....kiss my ass, punk.

Nice.............you have been able to read my service record via osmosis on the computer.

However.............you read the wrong one. Mine says that I was in Beruit in '83 (when the Marines got hit and over 250 were killed by a car bomb), as well as was in Desert Storm (pts. 1 and 2), and was in Kosovo in the late 90's.

And..............you're right................sailors are not GI's. Seawytch is a sailor because she's part of the Coast Guard (which is on ships in case you didn't know).

You also confused a PX with a chowhall (it's in your post) by saying they were the same thing.

And.................since you want me to kiss your ass, sorry, but I'm gonna have to pass. Kissing an ass as large as yourself would take a whole month.

Nice.............you have been able to read my service record via osmosis on the computer.

However.............you read the wrong one. Mine says that I was in Beruit in '83 (when the Marines got hit and over 250 were killed by a car bomb), as well as was in Desert Storm (pts. 1 and 2), and was in Kosovo in the late 90's.

And..............you're right................sailors are not GI's. Seawytch is a sailor because she's part of the Coast Guard (which is on ships in case you didn't know).

You also confused a PX with a chowhall (it's in your post) by saying they were the same thing.

And.................since you want me to kiss your ass, sorry, but I'm gonna have to pass. Kissing an ass as large as yourself would take a whole month.

You've been a BYSTANDER and you can't read...the only one "confused" here is you....a mess hall and a PX are as different as a fish and a bicycle...if you'd ever been to either you'd know that. So how about you head back to your naval yard and get a nice pearl necklace for some weekend spending money....you're a bigger fraud than the dyke is.

You've been a BYSTANDER and you can't read...the only one "confused" here is you....a mess hall and a PX are as different as a fish and a bicycle...if you'd ever been to either you'd know that. So how about you head back to your naval yard and get a nice pearl necklace for some weekend spending money....you're a bigger fraud than the dyke is.

Yes, a PX and a mess hall are different. So is a mess hall and a commissary...and yet you confused the two. Despite that glaring error, nobody is calling your service into question.

This is quoting your post, number 105, where you CLEARLY said that commissaries were called mess halls, implying that they are the same thing, when in fact, they are not.

Commissaries are places where you go to buy groceries on the base.

The mess hall is where the cooks prepare and serve, breakfast, lunch and dinner for the command.

Two totally different things.

I think the only poser here is you Tom.

I would love to see a moderator go through and wipe out all the off topic crap in this thread so I could relate my experience in voting early. As it is, it would be a waste of my time.

Guys, give Tom a break. He hasn't been able to think clearly ever since he read that Seawytch is a SMOKING HOT LESBIAN who has SUPER HOT LESBIAN SEX.

Give the man a break. He's just a red blooded male who can't think clearly when all the blood rushes away from his big head to his little head.

Forum List

Back