The Official "I Voted Today" Thread

You just keep doubling down on the dumb don't you? I'm a sailor. We don't ever refer to ourselves as GIs. And I never said GI had anything to do with enlisting or being drafted. You're as confused about that as you were about the difference between a commissary and a mess hall.

I served on two ships in my 20 years, fem.

You're no sailor, Butch....I bet you couldn't tie a bowline or a half-hitch if your life depended on it. We ate in chow halls and went to the PX for goodies. Now you'd better get yourself into a "commissary" for your roach-coach burritos before you kill somebody by ptomaine poisoning.
0006.gif

Bowlines are my speciality...it's about the only knot I remember from boot camp...oh and the square knot. I was a radioman...not really known for their knots.

My wife went to the commissary today, I did the Costco run after work. It's election season after all...early voters voting in huge numbers. Next week will be even more crazy. Love this time of year!!

I'm also married to another woman. She is my wife and I am hers. Curiosity satisfied?

Not really....so who pushes the grocery cart?
huh.gif

One of the kids if I can drag them to the commissary, but usually it just depends who does it that week. Sometimes her, sometimes me. Any other mundane tasks you want to discuss?

"the commissary"? Do you run a roach-coach? BTW, most lesbians I see around consist of a butch with short hair and tats doing a bad impression of a tough guy, and a fem who is the wife. Two fem "wives" are pretty unlikely....one of you does the driving and tries to fix the toaster.

Yes, the commissary. It's a place to buy groceries on a military base. Never heard of it? Shame.

You must live in the south...or in 1970. Get out more and learn not to stereotype.

Are you in the military? Is your wife in the military?

Retired. My wife is also a veteran, but only served four years.

You just keep doubling down on the dumb don't you? I'm a sailor. We don't ever refer to ourselves as GIs. And I never said GI had anything to do with enlisting or being drafted. You're as confused about that as you were about the difference between a commissary and a mess hall.

You're no sailor, Butch....I bet you couldn't tie a bowline or a half-hitch if your life depended on it. We ate in chow halls and went to the PX for goodies. Now you'd better get yourself into a "commissary" for your roach-coach burritos before you kill somebody by ptomaine poisoning.
0006.gif

Bowlines are my speciality...it's about the only knot I remember from boot camp...oh and the square knot. I was a radioman...not really known for their knots.

My wife went to the commissary today, I did the Costco run after work. It's election season after all...early voters voting in huge numbers. Next week will be even more crazy. Love this time of year!!

Why are you being civil to me all of a sudden?
huh.gif

I would love to see a moderator go through and wipe out all the off topic crap in this thread so I could relate my experience in voting early. As it is, it would be a waste of my time.

Ah, you're in Vegas too. Nice. Please relate your experience. Voter turnout in Clark County has been really great so far.

I voted at the North Las Vegas library. My wife drove by at opening time and said the line was out to the street. We arrived at 4:30 and, while there was no line, there was a steady stream of people. They asked for ID and I showed my registration card. I signed on a line and the computer spit out a label with my signature to compare, The machine was clear and the printed ballot matched my choices.

0006.gif

Why are you being civil to me all of a sudden?
huh.gif

I was civil from the get go, unlike you.

Just out of curiosity................has ANYONE who has been reading this thread seen anything that would make them question the validity of the system, or have they seen any possible examples of voter fraud?

Like I said in my post about my experience, they verified who you were, they checked you against the computer, and there was no way that I could see where voter fraud could be accomplished.

And I was looking............

Just out of curiosity................has ANYONE who has been reading this thread seen anything that would make them question the validity of the system, or have they seen any possible examples of voter fraud?

Like I said in my post about my experience, they verified who you were, they checked you against the computer, and there was no way that I could see where voter fraud could be accomplished.

Since I work full time in an elections office, I would have to say "yes" I've seen people attempting "fraud", but they are people that moved, didn't reregister in their new county and wanted to vote in their old county. They aren't "illegal" voters or anyone voting twice.

I would love to see a moderator go through and wipe out all the off topic crap in this thread so I could relate my experience in voting early. As it is, it would be a waste of my time.

Ah, you're in Vegas too. Nice. Please relate your experience. Voter turnout in Clark County has been really great so far.

I voted at the North Las Vegas library. My wife drove by at opening time and said the line was out to the street. We arrived at 4:30 and, while there was no line, there was a steady stream of people. They asked for ID and I showed my registration card. I signed on a line and the computer spit out a label with my signature to compare, The machine was clear and the printed ballot matched my choices.

That's it? You made it sound like you had some kind of epic experience. I want my money back. :mad-61:

Since I work full time in an elections office, I would have to say "yes" I've seen people attempting "fraud", but they are people that moved, didn't reregister in their new county and wanted to vote in their old county. They aren't "illegal" voters or anyone voting twice.

Actually, I wouldn't consider that to be fraud as much as people being creatures of habit, because although they tried to vote at their old place (habit), they didn't try to vote again in the new district (if they did, THEN it would be fraud).

Question still stands though..................has ANYONE seen anything that could be considered voter fraud?

C'mon..................there's gotta be some Trump poll watchers out there............

There have not been enough voters posting in this thread. Considering USMB's apparent general disinterest in voting, I have extended the deadline of mandatory voting for all USMB members for an additional week.

If you don't get your punk ass to the polls by SATURDAY the 5th, you WILL BE REQUIRED TO DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

NO EXCUSES!

Actually, I wouldn't consider that to be fraud as much as people being creatures of habit, because although they tried to vote at their old place (habit), they didn't try to vote again in the new district (if they did, THEN it would be fraud).

Question still stands though..................has ANYONE seen anything that could be considered voter fraud?

C'mon..................there's gotta be some Trump poll watchers out there............

It's perjury if they list an old residence for a county in which they no longer reside, but I agree that no "fraud" is taking place.

I think I read that most "fraud" is inadvertent - people who thought they could legally vote or were in the wrong precinct. Most cases that were caught were in that category.

I think I read that most "fraud" is inadvertent - people who thought they could legally vote or were in the wrong precinct. Most cases that were caught were in that category.

In CA you can vote at any precinct in your county. If you're in the wrong one, you vote provisionally and your ballot is only counted for the items you are qualified to vote on. If you vote in town A but we're supposed to vote in town B, only the items that were the same on both ballots get counted. You don't get to vote for mayor of town A.

I have a deviant mind. I think it would be extremely easy to cheat here in North Carolina. That could explain why North Carolina voted for Obama in 2008 but voted for Romney in 2012. I gave them my name and my address. I had to sign the ballot when I received it. I could have very easily went back and gave them another name and address. I could have easily voted twice but I probably wouldn't do that unless I went to a different county. North Carolina is notorious for passing invalid laws in recent years. Our voter ID laws were shut down because it prevented black people from voting. Now you can vote as many times as you want as long as you know the names of people that aren't going to be voting. All you have to know is their name and their address. If anybody wants to help Trump win in North Carolina then here is what you need to do:

1. Go to NC Public Voter Search Type in random names until you get a match.
2. Early vote in your home state.
3. Go to that person's polling place.
4. Say that person's name. Say that person's address.
5. Sign the statement that says you are that person and everything is correct.
6. Vote for Trump.
7. Repeat until polls close.

Voter fraud may not happen but there is a huge potential for it. I'm not stupid.

You know, watching the news here in Amarillo tonight, they said there isn't a problem with voter fraud, but there IS a problem with people "electioneering" which means they are showing support either for or against a particular candidate inside the polling area.

Matter of fact, one man was arrested in a town close to here in the Panhandle. Seems that he was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat, and a Trump/Pence tee shirt. He was told to take off the hat and to turn his shirt inside out so that he could vote, but he only took off the hat and tried to get into the polling area with his shirt still showing Trump/Pence.

There have been people here in Amarillo who have been told they must remove clothing or buttons before they can be allowed in the polling area. Most have complied, but many have gone back to Facebook to bitch about their experience voting.

And do you know who the majority of the electioneering people are? That's right........Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back