The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Middle East was of course first and foremost reshaped because the Ottoman Empire chose to ally itself with the side that lost the First World War and the former German and Ottoman territories and colonies subsequently came under the supervision of the League of Nations.

Dymond’s portrayal of the fact that the British government chose to terminate its administration of the mandate originally granted by the League of Nations is similarly unhelpful to anyone hoping to understand the history behind the royal visit.

“When Palestine slipped from the hands of an exhausted and broken post-war Britain in 1948, the Prince’s great-grandfather George VI was on the throne.” [emphasis added]

Dymond found it appropriate to mention just one episode of political violence in his account:

“When Prince William lays his head this week at his Jerusalem hotel, the King David, he will be at the site of one of the worst attacks on British forces during the Jews’ battle for independence. It was an attack condemned at the time as Jewish terrorism.”

However, he failed to provide readers with any meaningful information on the Arab rioting and revolt – or the ensuing British restrictions on Jewish immigration to Mandate Palestine before, during and after the Second World War.

“From the Balfour declaration to the White Paper, the promises and pledges that Britain has made to different parties at different times in Palestine are now part of the region’s collective memory.”

Significantly, Dymond refrained from clarifying to the domestic audiences reading his article on the BBC News website’s Middle East page that the British government failed to meet the primary remit with which it was entrusted under the terms of the Mandate for Palestine: the establishment of a Jewish national home:

(full article online)

BBC News website adopts selective history in royal visit article

RE: The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
※→ rylah, P F Tinmore, er al,

There is no such thing as a "Never Ending Nakba." That is just crafty writing that has taken on a life of its own → and → expresses a connection between the "generational continuity" and bond to their cultural. Both sides of the conflict experience this phenomenon. It just so happens that - of the trio under discussion, the two Jewish components (Max Blumenthal, Miko Peled, Steve Niva) in this three-part series, both Max Blumenthal (the son of Sidney Blumenthal and former Aid to POTUS) and Miko Peled [son of a GEN Matt Peled (IDF) of the Six Day War era] wanted to develop an entirely independence and totally separate identities from their parents. And both developed polar opposite political-military concepts of their parents on perceptions about the Arab-Israeli conflict.

All three supplement a significant portion of their income roving around and making pro-Palestinian presentations as relative to the poor way the Israelis treat the Arab Palestinians in the territories.

A one-sided show for a one-sided audience is good business.

The never ending Nakba.
It's quiet telling when a whole panel is based on a say so, hour and a half of anecdotes and big claims backed by hot air. Wonder why they allowed no opposing voices in the panel?
(COMMENT)

I agree with your implication. It is clear that the sponsors (including Phyllis Bennis, who in her own right is a well known Anti-Israeli Activist) of the discussion panel Presentation did not want to pollute the single anti-Israeli perspective with any pro-Israeli counter-points. And, it is also clear, that the presentation was targeted specifically at a segment of Americans that might, in the future, bring an end to American military aid and support to the preservation of the Jewish National Home; as well as de-legitimise the State of Israel, in an effort to weaken it for the benefit of the Arab League. They will present awkward code words like "Judaization" (ethnic cleansing) at the forefront to set the tone for the presentation. They will also bombard the audience with hearsay testimony → telling you about the free (or discounted) tourist group travel packages to the Middle East (Israel); and how they are propaganda tools for the Israelis. I get three or four offers a month on how I became eligible for a Caribbean Cruise.

BTW: Almost all foreign tours take the route and visit places of interest. They do not typically take the tourist to the seedy parts of town. Most tours present the best foot forward. If that is propaganda, so be it. I like to think it is good business practice.

This is a very typical way pro-Palestinian presentations are formatted (no opposition). And it is a good strategy. It sells books and makes the authors (all) just a little bit more well-known then they were before.

Most Respectfully,
R
Now that you have slimed the source, is there anything in particular that you find to be inaccurate?

RE: The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I said not one derogatory thing about the trio of (source is not the right word) orators. In fact, I gave several complements to these shadow boxers.

Now that you have slimed the source, is there anything in particular that you find to be inaccurate?
(COMMENT)

Their anti-government, anti-Israeli opinions are as free to be disseminated as any other opinion. As Mr Blumenthall described the Judaization Galilee and The Negev how as the Settler/Soldiers (what we call in America as the National Guard - Citizen Soldiers) which he describes a Zionist, very racist, very settler colonial mindset. He opens with an anti-patriot description (a technique as to what you call "slimed"). As an opening salvo - and no one to stand and counter the integrity of the "Settler/Soldiers" (Citizen Soldiers) pulling double duty as both the productive farmers and the protectors for the system of Kibbutz, Mr Blumenthall had nothing to worry about in challenging his anti-Israel (utilization and application of the Isreali Defense Force) patriotic call to develop the nation. It is very probably why the State of Israel is considerably higher on the Human Development Index than any other Arab League Member, as well as ranked above all the Arab League nations in the 2018 List of Best Countries in the World. (Copyright © 2017 U.S. News & World Report LP. All rights reserved.)

Now I could go on and on, but that would serve no purpose since you wouldn't listen anyway, and that their presentation lased almost and hour and a half. They all have their right to express their opinion and attempt to convince America that the decisions of the Allied Powers to establish a Jewish National Home; and the opposition (Military and Political) presented by the Arab Palestinians on the losing side in both World Wars, is to no avail. Even if the Arab Palestinians wanted to roll back the clock to June 1967 (a half-century ago), there is no practical way to achieve an amicable settlement.

And I'm not sure that the neighboring states would want to turn an irreverent culture of Islamic terrorist loose in the world.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I said not one derogatory thing about the trio of (source is not the right word) orators. In fact, I gave several complements to these shadow boxers.

(COMMENT)

Their anti-government, anti-Israeli opinions are as free to be disseminated as any other opinion. As Mr Blumenthall described the Judaization Galilee and The Negev how as the Settler/Soldiers (what we call in America as the National Guard - Citizen Soldiers) which he describes a Zionist, very racist, very settler colonial mindset. He opens with an anti-patriot description (a technique as to what you call "slimed"). As an opening salvo - and no one to stand and counter the integrity of the "Settler/Soldiers" (Citizen Soldiers) pulling double duty as both the productive farmers and the protectors for the system of Kibbutz, Mr Blumenthall had nothing to worry about in challenging his anti-Israel (utilization and application of the Isreali Defense Force) patriotic call to develop the nation. It is very probably why the State of Israel is considerably higher on the Human Development Index than any other Arab League Member, as well as ranked above all the Arab League nations in the 2018 List of Best Countries in the World. (Copyright © 2017 U.S. News & World Report LP. All rights reserved.)

Now I could go on and on, but that would serve no purpose since you wouldn't listen anyway, and that their presentation lased almost and hour and a half. They all have their right to express their opinion and attempt to convince America that the decisions of the Allied Powers to establish a Jewish National Home; and the opposition (Military and Political) presented by the Arab Palestinians on the losing side in both World Wars, is to no avail. Even if the Arab Palestinians wanted to roll back the clock to June 1967 (a half-century ago), there is no practical way to achieve an amicable settlement.

And I'm not sure that the neighboring states would want to turn an irreverent culture of Islamic terrorist loose in the world.

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice rant.

Ducked my post though.

※→ rylah, P F Tinmore, er al,

There is no such thing as a "Never Ending Nakba." That is just crafty writing that has taken on a life of its own → and → expresses a connection between the "generational continuity" and bond to their cultural. Both sides of the conflict experience this phenomenon. It just so happens that - of the trio under discussion, the two Jewish components (Max Blumenthal, Miko Peled, Steve Niva) in this three-part series, both Max Blumenthal (the son of Sidney Blumenthal and former Aid to POTUS) and Miko Peled [son of a GEN Matt Peled (IDF) of the Six Day War era] wanted to develop an entirely independence and totally separate identities from their parents. And both developed polar opposite political-military concepts of their parents on perceptions about the Arab-Israeli conflict.

All three supplement a significant portion of their income roving around and making pro-Palestinian presentations as relative to the poor way the Israelis treat the Arab Palestinians in the territories.

A one-sided show for a one-sided audience is good business.

The never ending Nakba.
It's quiet telling when a whole panel is based on a say so, hour and a half of anecdotes and big claims backed by hot air. Wonder why they allowed no opposing voices in the panel?
(COMMENT)

I agree with your implication. It is clear that the sponsors (including Phyllis Bennis, who in her own right is a well known Anti-Israeli Activist) of the discussion panel Presentation did not want to pollute the single anti-Israeli perspective with any pro-Israeli counter-points. And, it is also clear, that the presentation was targeted specifically at a segment of Americans that might, in the future, bring an end to American military aid and support to the preservation of the Jewish National Home; as well as de-legitimise the State of Israel, in an effort to weaken it for the benefit of the Arab League. They will present awkward code words like "Judaization" (ethnic cleansing) at the forefront to set the tone for the presentation. They will also bombard the audience with hearsay testimony → telling you about the free (or discounted) tourist group travel packages to the Middle East (Israel); and how they are propaganda tools for the Israelis. I get three or four offers a month on how I became eligible for a Caribbean Cruise.

BTW: Almost all foreign tours take the route and visit places of interest. They do not typically take the tourist to the seedy parts of town. Most tours present the best foot forward. If that is propaganda, so be it. I like to think it is good business practice.

This is a very typical way pro-Palestinian presentations are formatted (no opposition). And it is a good strategy. It sells books and makes the authors (all) just a little bit more well-known then they were before.

Most Respectfully,
R

They compare Zionism and Israel as the equivalence of the US, regarding indigenous rights when in reality Israel is the product of a liberation movement for the indigenous people.

Israel is tiny Jewish reservation in the whole of Arab middle east. Everyone else is living Arab and Muslim rule. It's pretty clear who're the colonizers attempting to get all the land on the account of the indigenous nations.

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice rant.

Ducked my post though.

No ducking. You simply do not like the result of what it actually means for these very few Jews turning against Israel compared to what over 95% know and are for.

You and others, keep holding on to the very few Jews who are anti Israel and its existence as if you hoped that the other 95% will eventually follow them and give you and the Muslims what you dream of since 1948.

The destruction of Israel and the giving of the 20% of their ancient land to the invading Muslims.

You do not like the answers, you say, you ducked, etc, etc.

We have been through this lesson before.

You do not want Israel to exist. It is as simple as that.

First of all, what was targeted was the southern wing, not the entire hotel. The northern wing was the "civilian" section where tourists stayed and was not harmed. In constantly writing "the King David Hotel", the reader receives the impression that the entire hotel was intended to be damaged.

Even when the distinction is made, as here:

The entire southern wing of the hotel – all seven floors – was totally destroyed.

the accompanying photographs

obviously show that the main damage, while considerate, for sure, was to the front section of the wing and that the eastern part, to the rear, remained standing.

Moreover, only a careful reader would catch reading the story that the southern wing also housed the HQ of the British Army in the country, quite a legitimate military target.

But what is really diabolical in Ms. Broad's account, faithfully and uncritically copied by Myall, is here:

(full article online)

My Right Word: The King David Hotel Operation, Again

First of all, what was targeted was the southern wing, not the entire hotel. The northern wing was the "civilian" section where tourists stayed and was not harmed. In constantly writing "the King David Hotel", the reader receives the impression that the entire hotel was intended to be damaged.

The entire southern wing of the hotel – all seven floors – was totally destroyed.

obviously show that the main damage, while considerate, for sure, was to the front section of the wing and that the eastern part, to the rear, remained standing.

Moreover, only a careful reader would catch reading the story that the southern wing also housed the HQ of the British Army in the country, quite a legitimate military target.

But what is really diabolical in Ms. Broad's account, faithfully and uncritically copied by Myall, is here:

(full article online)

So it is OK for the Jews to bomb their occupiers but it is not OK for the Palestinians to throw rocks at theirs.

Double standard much.

(full article online)

So it is OK for the Jews to bomb their occupiers but it is not OK for the Palestinians to throw rocks at theirs.

Double standard much.

If anything this post expresses much of Your own double standard and deception.

There are two (2) points of view that must be considered in their intent and purpose—

View #1 is a biblical view:

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

The Lord chose them for a purpose and that purpose was to exemplify His teaching and from this example others would understand by this example and follow along this path bringing peace and tranquility to all.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

****Then time passed on and the Lord returned to see what His children have done to further His cause----

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Clearly the Jews of that day did not follow His instructions and the Lord was appalled at what He saw. This time period may mark the time they were scattered because of the discretions he was witness to.

View #2 is an historical view:

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa ; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

And then as time passed on there was more for the Lord to see-------

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000
A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach
and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary

Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's
Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank
In March 2003
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Lend me your swords

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Tuesday December 23, 2003
Israel Army action breeds fresh hatred

Israel Baby is born then dies
September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html

Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
January, 2004
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Lend me your swords

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html
http://tinyurl.com/8rmn2g3

Do you believe the Lord was happy to see what His children have done?

There are two (2) points of view that must be considered in their intent and purpose—

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

The Lord chose them for a purpose and that purpose was to exemplify His teaching and from this example others would understand by this example and follow along this path bringing peace and tranquility to all.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

****Then time passed on and the Lord returned to see what His children have done to further His cause----

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Clearly the Jews of that day did not follow His instructions and the Lord was appalled at what He saw. This time period may mark the time they were scattered because of the discretions he was witness to.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

December ll, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa ; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp

and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary

Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank
In March 2003
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.

5 June 2004

Lend me your swords

September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.

September 11, 2003

January, 2004

5 June 2004

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.

Lend me your swords

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

YOUR god, is not our god.

And when the British decided to take over the what was left of of the Mandate for Palestine, homeland of the Jews and for the Jews, the Jews decided that finally.....they needed to make the British leave the Jewish homeland.

That is what happens when those who have too much power (The British) show how they do not give a darn about Jewish life and keep giving in to the violence which came from the Arab Muslims against the indigenous Jewish people.

Your use of the word Zionists is useless. Those are the indigenous people of the land returning to it, and being forced to fight not only the Arab Jihadists who would not allow a Jewish sovereign state on the Jewish Homeland , but the British who had given themselves the "right" to do with the land whatever they wanted, and keep it if it suited them to do so.

The rest of your post is nothing but garbage, of Jews being forced to fight the Arabs and having to defend themselves against those Muslims, or having to go on the offensive.

It is no different than any other war.

Except that in this war, the losers - aka, the Arab invaders and the British invaders, seem to continue to think that the indigenous Jews should NEVER, EVER have any rights to their ancient homeland.

Christianity and Islam are the two worst ideologies ever thought of on this planet.

Blame, and blame and blame ONLY one people and go after them until all of them are gone. That is exactly what cowards do.

Am Israel Chai.
The People of Israel Live.

Am Israel Chai.
The People of Israel Live;

hear my words-----

You are living in a world of denial.

I once watched a man from a local care center walking down the street in front of my office and this man, in his early 30’s was clutching a Teddy Bear with a smile on his face. He had created a world that he could live in.

Your Teddy Bear is the belief that there was an ancient Jewish homeland and that place is the land now falsely claimed by the Israeli’s.

To you it’s irrelevant that an ancient “Israel” cannot be found because it never existed

To you it’s irrelevant that the Israeli’s have broken every covenant the Lord asked them to do

To you it’s irrelevant that the Israeli’s were the “first” to throw bombs that murdered countless

To you it’s irrelevant that the IDF used snipers targeting children shooting them in the head

You have been blinded by the hate that ingulfs your mind.

I feel sorry for you and pray that these delusions of yours is transformed into love and caring putting warmth into your heart instead of that cold, hard ice

The answer certainly should be "yes":
1. The Jewish people managed to keep their faith in their God in spite of persecutions by other religions.
2. The Jewish people managed to survive as a nation.
3. The Jewish people today again speak the language of Torah.
4. The Jewish people are fulfilling the Torah's prophecy about gathering of Israel.
5. The Jewish people, defending their promised land, defeated their numerous and power enemies.

Am Israel Chai.
The People of Israel Live;

hear my words-----

You are living in a world of denial.

I once watched a man from a local care center walking down the street in front of my office and this man, in his early 30’s was clutching a Teddy Bear with a smile on his face. He had created a world that he could live in.

Your Teddy Bear is the belief that there was an ancient Jewish homeland and that place is the land now falsely claimed by the Israeli’s.

To you it’s irrelevant that an ancient “Israel” cannot be found because it never existed

To you it’s irrelevant that the Israeli’s have broken every covenant the Lord asked them to do

To you it’s irrelevant that the Israeli’s were the “first” to throw bombs that murdered countless

To you it’s irrelevant that the IDF used snipers targeting children shooting them in the head

You have been blinded by the hate that ingulfs your mind.

I feel sorry for you and pray that these delusions of yours is transformed into love and caring putting warmth into your heart instead of that cold, hard ice
Oh, my....the "god" of Christians, Muslims and Atheist has finally spoken.

"HIS" are the words anyone should follow.

Tell us more, "Oh, god !!!! "

And you are SOOOOOOOO off topic.......

Thank you "god" for gracing us with your presence and infinite wisdom.

AMEN

Sixties Fan
Platinum Member states-------

Zionism : a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

Zionism: an international movement to oppose the forces arrayed against the Jewish state, something both meaningful and useful – even essential. It did not end when the state was declared; thanks to our enemies, Zionism is a continuing struggle.

Hasbara
"The natural response against anti-Zionism which derives from the hatred of Jews and the desire to destroy Israel as a sovereign Jewish nation"

Denialism is a region of the mind most preferred by those who reject the Jewish Nation/People's right to sovereignty on their own Ancient Land.

In my view Zionism is a cult that sees themselves as special and above all others. They represent the pure definition of racism. The only other cultist society that I can think of was the Germans during WW2.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find that Hitler was a Jew too.
Israel was a person not a place and the Lord did not look upon him kindly

(Genesis 32:28 KJV) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Iacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God, and with men, and hast preuailed.

Still all is not lost, they can repent, ask the Lord for forgiveness and forgiveness would be given.

But they have to ask for it; before they are forgiven.
BTW Israel is not an ancient land now or ever.

In my view of things
no animosity intended or implied

Last edited:

In March 2003

5 June 2004

Lend me your swords

September 8, 2003

September 11, 2003

January, 2004

5 June 2004

Lend me your swords

Tue., October 05, 2004

That's interesting, since we've just read about Bil'am, each time he tried to convince Hashem to destroy Israel, he blessed it. And didn't get any part in the world to come, because even when he blessed Israel it was out of sabotage and pride.

Do You believe that being among the Bil'am's of our day serves any good?

In March 2003

5 June 2004

Lend me your swords

September 8, 2003

September 11, 2003

January, 2004

5 June 2004

Lend me your swords

Tue., October 05, 2004

That's interesting, since we've just read about Bil'am, each time he tried to convince Hashem to destroy Israel, he blessed it. And didn't get any part in the world to come, because even when he blessed Israel it was out of sabotage and pride.

Do You believe that being among the Bil'am's of our day serves any good?

That's interesting, since we've just read about Bil'am... however each time he tried to convince Hashem to destroy Israel, he blessed it.

Wow ...

Sixties Fan
Platinum Member states-------

Zionism : a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

Zionism: an international movement to oppose the forces arrayed against the Jewish state, something both meaningful and useful – even essential. It did not end when the state was declared; thanks to our enemies, Zionism is a continuing struggle.

Hasbara
"The natural response against anti-Zionism which derives from the hatred of Jews and the desire to destroy Israel as a sovereign Jewish nation"

Denialism is a region of the mind most preferred by those who reject the Jewish Nation/People's right to sovereignty on their own Ancient Land.

In my view Zionism is a cult that sees themselves as special and above all others. They represent the pure definition of racism. The only other cultist society that I can think of was the Germans during WW2.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find that Hitler was a Jew too.
Israel was a person not a place and the Lord did not look upon him kindly

(Genesis 32:28 KJV) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Iacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God, and with men, and hast preuailed.

Still all is not lost, they can repent, ask the Lord for forgiveness and forgiveness would be given.

But they have to ask for it; before they are forgiven.
BTW Israel is not an ancient land now or ever.

In my view of things
no animosity intended or implied

In the context of discussing how it is to be a 'chosen nation',
Isn't it great that the Torah doesn't spare any criticism of Israel?

In the meanwhile, Israel is the most tolerant and diverse society in the Middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back