The Office

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Tonight it's an hour long show! :clap2:

The-Office-Jim-Pam_l.jpg

jimandpam.jpg

Awesome show!

It was a little depressing last week when Jim realized that his only friend was Michael.

What a horrible thought.

Last edited:
i love the office, i hope this wedding episode isnt its jump the shark moment.

It's not going to be. There was a good article about it with the writers and producers of the show (lots of them act on the show) and they said the fans WANT Jim and Pam to be together, none of this "Sam and Diane" crap.

This show, along with 30 Rock, are the best.

It's not going to be. There was a good article about it with the writers and producers of the show (lots of them act on the show) and they said the fans WANT Jim and Pam to be together, none of this "Sam and Diane" crap.

yeah i like 30 rock too, my worries about it being a jump the shark moment is in the past other series have gone downhill after such major events take place on them.

yeah i like 30 rock too, my worries about it being a jump the shark moment is in the past other series have gone downhill after such major events take place on them.

Yes, but those shows didn't have the quality of writers that this one does.

Don't worry, enjoy, it will be funny, I promise!

if you promise then it must be so.:eusa_angel: (closest to a normal smilie face i could find :lol: )

I love this show, but I really wish BJ Novak would write himself off the show. He's such a narcissistic prick. He's not even a secondary character. Phyllis gets more stories than he does. But he puts his own smug face in the opening credits like he's a major star of the show. Get real.

My favorite show on TV. I was just thinking about how Jim is not that terribly good looking, but there is something so fucking sexy about him.

My 19 year old son has a crush on Pam. He has her as one of his top eight friends on myspace. Weird kid, I know.

I have the first three years on DVD but I thought last year was lame. Its getting better though.

Dick Newhart once said that when a baby is introduced to a sitcom, the show has run out of ideas. I hope that isn't true.

if you promise then it must be so.:eusa_angel: (closest to a normal smilie face i could find :lol: )

:lol: I know right?

Doesn't it feel kind of creepy to post this otherwise normal smiley :) Ever since some passive aggressive malcontent used it for a signature it just doesn't seem quite so normal any more. :doubt:

Just set the DVR for The Office...EZ Thanks for the reminder!

Sox are on tonight so we have our priorities here! :lol:

TFF!

Andy's broken scrotum!

Michael hooking up with Pam's mom!

The opening scene, after Dwight eats his hard boiled egg! The best! :D

Forum List

Back