The Odd Way Democrats Look At Things

"When you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, and I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’” Trump said.

“Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head, I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK?’” he added.

He endorsed police brutality.

The police officers can't stop clapping and smiling. Brilliant speech!

Over are the days of "kill the cops", "catch the criminals" is the motto now. Too bad for Washington post, which stands for looting in place of peace.

"When you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, and I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’” Trump said.

“Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head, I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK?’” he added.

He endorsed police brutality.

Nope.

Protecting one's hand is not brutality.

Repeatedly clubbing them in the head without cause may constitute brutality.

More red meat thrown to Trump's supporters by Trump, that is all.

To most of today's generation, it seems that "history" only goes as far back as they , personally, can remember.

Using the expression, "police brutality" to describe these trivialities is a word crime that no self-respecting American would commit.

Yea, you saw who wrote that piece, right? He's such a victim.

Hillary-
Speaking at Keene College in 1996, the first lady spoke about the roving bands of wildin’ teens: “They are often the kinds of kids that are called super predators; no conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel.”

Yet you want to call his remarks untoward. Were they distatasteful, yes, but what were hers?

Draft dodger Donnie is a real tough guy standing behind a lectern. Bullies like Trump are the weakest, most insecure people people, thus his need to talk tough but have loyalty oaths.

Forum List

Back