The Ocean Ate My Global Warming

I've already walked you through the science. Everyone else here understood it from the get-go. If you haven't been able to follow it this far, there may be no hope for you.

And, given your blatant and puerile refusal to admit what is obvious to all, speaking to me in the manner you just chose to use does nothing but make you look more and more willfully ignorant. You really need to put a little more thought into how your responses actually look to folks. And if what you've been posting is the result of the application of the full range of your reasoning powers, perhaps you need to rethink the wisdom of further participation in this thread.

In an effort to show a link between CO2 and temperature, you showed us a chart that did not measure temperature. That's either fraud or stupidity.

You sound like someone afraid to admit the fundamental scientific fact that matter absorbing energy will increase in temperature.

A lab with much fancier equipment than a thermometer. And Frank, the experiment is child's play to do in a lab. It's about as exotic as determining the boiling point of water. But you have no intention of ever admitting it. We all know that. You've demonstrated your dishonesty here in your last half dozen posts. Do you think you should be praised for it?

Thermometers are oppressive. We should AGREE on temperatures and temperature changes.

Why bother with a thermometer when we can rely on CONSENSUS?!

Thermometers are harsh, they just tell you like it is and don't care about "Consensus" or "Settled science" That's why the Decline Hiders and Warmers hate them and keep them out of their labs

A lab with much fancier equipment than a thermometer. And Frank, the experiment is child's play to do in a lab. It's about as exotic as determining the boiling point of water. But you have no intention of ever admitting it. We all know that. You've demonstrated your dishonesty here in your last half dozen posts. Do you think you should be praised for it?

Yes, the experiment is child's play and it fails your stupid theory every time it's tried which is why you never post any real lab work

It's scary how much Crick sounds like Bernie Madoff's accountant.

Audit? Sure I could show you an audit, but you're better off taking whatever I say at face value

I'd talk to you a great deal more if you were less dishonest.

You sound like a crook. We keep asking you to produce something simple, that any honest person would have at their fingertips and you also try to deflect and substitute

We both know why: the lab is absolutely sadistic toward your stupid theory and fails it every time you try it.

That's why none of your "Lab work (LOL)" even has a temperature scale on it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back